Against the Giants game we should've won, where he panicked early in the game? Against the commodes who are bottom feeders? Or against the Raven's team we had an opportunity to win a game that most people had marked down as a loss before the season started? I mean, I guess you are part of his propaganda machine, where we going to look at everything but being 1-2, which is in the end what matters.
I said generally I feel that way. I've done one of these rating some years back, but honestly, right now, why should I be doing homework you are assigning for me. Also, do you generally judge quarterbacks how well they do in the regular season, or does the post season factor in. We look at the NFL QB Index, and if we believe that Dak is #3 right now and Purdy is #1, so Ranking is a pretty subjective thing. I'm sure you could post yours and I got spend some time coming up with mines, and then we would disagree anyway.