Video: You don't know what you have until it's gone

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
It was a blow out until Dalton came in and saved us.

That's why Prescott faked his injury. He was about to be 1-4 and further exposed as the bum he truly is. Took the easy way out.

A buddy of mine saw him playing pickup basketball last weekend wearing a fake mustache.

The Risen one takes mustaches seriously.

rags

Reaction score
What's he going to do, not play?

He is going to make 2 mil and change per game, whether he is healthy or not.

He WILL sign that tag if it comes to that.

I dont argue that there will be a parade lining up for Daltons services after this showing, but......yeah I think he has things just where he wants them here.

You may need to relive the QBs that played here after Aikman retired. Remember those days?

Let me make myself clear. I don't think he deserves the $40-$45M that it is being reported that he wants. He may be sick and tired of Jerruh and want to leave.

fivetwos

Reaction score
You may need to relive the QBs that played here after Aikman retired. Remember those days?

Let me make myself clear. I don't think he deserves the $40-$45M that it is being reported that he wants. He may be sick and tired of Jerruh and want to leave.
Doubtful, but ok.

The way to do that would be to sign the tag and leave afterward, not refuse to play.

That's all.

It wont come to that anyway. He will sign long term here I have little doubt

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Dude can't grow one which is why he chose that avi.

I takes a lot of work to maintain the stach, I wouldn't expect a mustachless to know...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Bigdog

Reaction score
He could have handed the ball off to zeke but I’m sure he was trying to win the game, I mean I guess he could have just handed it directly to the other team to save zeke the embarrassment.
So true

aria

Reaction score
Dak had almost twice as many turnovers as Zeke did when he got hurt (7 for Dak, 4 for Zeke) and almost as many fumbles lost. Not defending Zeke at all but let's not act like both of them weren't putting us in early holes. In this case it was a "team" effort.
And how many times did Dak handle the ball compared to zeke?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
What have we missed? Dak had a 1-3 record and was losing to the Giants before the injury.
With Dak the offense was averaging over 32 points per game and 488 yards. So it wasn’t the offenses problem other than Zeke’s fumbles. It was mostly on the defense. Did you ever go to school I wonder.

Cmac

Reaction score
If this team got Trevor Lawrence.....his accolades would be more about his hair, than his play.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
We were 1-3 (?) when we played the Giants. The lone victory was a goofy game against a goofy Atlanta team. The Cowboys turned the ball over 4 times in one quarter. Dak had a boneheaded fumble to start it off. Dak did get the team back into playing a horrible defense in a prevent defense. Team needed a once in a lifetime onside kick.

Dak barely had the Cowboys up in the 3rd quarter against a winless, Garrett-led offense NYG. Let that sink in.

Yes, the defense stunk but the offense was stinking it up right there with the defense. Some of that stinking was on Dak.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak had almost twice as many turnovers as Zeke did when he got hurt (7 for Dak, 4 for Zeke) and almost as many fumbles lost. Not defending Zeke at all but let's not act like both of them weren't putting us in early holes. In this case it was a "team" effort.
Of course Dak had INT's throwing a hail mary, on a play the WR didn't finish the route, and on a tipped ball, and at least one, and I think a couple of Dak's fumbles were from breakdowns in the O-Line. The one I'm sure of was a blindside strip sack while trying to throw where the DE came untouched.

DCowboyz

Reaction score
People are still talking crap about Dak. If you can't see how much better of a team this is with Dak then you do not watch the games. We are not drafting a QB in the 1st round. We are not signing a new QB to compete with Dak and we are not trading Dak. Dak will be our QB in 2021. And those saying he was 1-3. It was still early in the season. What have we done since? Alright.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Dak will not take the franchise tag again next year. From what I've heard so far, Dalton isn't going to stay here either.

Do you feel good with DiNucci or Gilbert leading this team? I don't.

Well that would be pure stupidity if that was their backup plan.

Although..

I'd rather be the worst team in the NFL with Dinucci then be in the middle and have a low ceiling as a team with Dak.

Flamma

Reaction score
What have we missed? Dak had a 1-3 record and was losing to the Giants before the injury.

The OP is right. It's nice to have a good quarterback. But what good is it if our team stinks? If you have a crap team but very good QB you're probably an 8-8 team. So what will we be missing? Ok we'll be 4-12. So what. 8-8 or 4-12, neither is fun to watch.