You don't move on from Dak unless you have The Franchise already on the roster

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You’re confused. I said the Cowboys went with the superior guy at the time. He was young, healthier and more mobile. Team rallied behind him. Like I said I’m not going to argue who’s better with a guy who’s biased on the subject. It’s been done a million times.
I hope you understand that your own words incriminate yourself.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Just like the Dak Bots have convinced themselves that no interception Dak throws is ever his fault; that he played OK against GB but everyone else sucked.
who says this? 1 poster? is that any worse than the ones trying to sell me the defense was bad because of the offense? again they all were no shows for the 1st half of a home playoff game against the 7th seed...anyone trying to pin it more on one player than another is selling BS. This team including coaches failed to a man..

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
who says this? 1 poster? is that any worse than the ones trying to sell me the defense was bad because of the offense? again they all were no shows for the 1st half of a home playoff game against the 7th seed...anyone trying to pin it more on one player than another is selling BS. This team including coaches failed to a man..
They create these scenarios and lies to justify their opinion they know is ridiculous.

1942willys

Reaction score
at least two that I can name right now: Qcard and America's Cowboy/ and there are others almost as bad

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Deflection again; you are really desperate
Dak is a good QB but he is not a championship QB but clearly you disagree
You’re deflecting. I’ve said nothing about Dak or him being good or bad. Stay on topic. Don’t deflect now. You’re not realizing the hypocrisy of what you say and you want to bail by bringing up this tired Dak discussion. I’m not here to convince your or anyone else that he’s good to bad. It’s pointless.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
at least two that I can name right now: Qcard and America's Cowboy/ and there are others almost as bad
so you have proof they both said Dak played good and no one else did..i have actually seen AC say diferent...this argument creates fueds, if you let that pull you into blanket false comments thats on you. You realize using words like "Dak Botz" just adds to this...

MikeT22

Reaction score
We didn’t have the franchise on the roster when Aikman retired. We haven’t even seriously looked for The Franchise since he left to this day.

The stumbles upon Romo and used a 4th rounder on Dak after Tony missed most of 2015 and there were doubts he would ever be the same. Even then they didn’t expect Dak to end up being the starter in 2016.

Bottom line is Jerry and co. will never look until the starter is gone or and then they don’t really look. One QB drafted in the first 3 rounds in 30 years and none in the first since 1989.