You know, everything really does point to LVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
At the end of the day the anti LVE stuff is like watching someone trying to pour water into a bucket thats been shot with a 12 gauge. Just dont hold any water. Not fact based. Its fine to prefer Evans IMO, as I have said many times I would be ok with either. I just prefer the arguments against LVE to be actually fact based and not pulled from thin air is all.

Hayseed

Reaction score
make sure you join the CZ chat tonight. comments are great.

I'd like to but normally I am just too zoned in on what I am watching. Could never figure out how people post and chat right during games. Not me! Halftime only, and before and after. Now.... I could join in chat AFTER we make our 1st selection. That would be fine.

Rayman70

Reaction score
At the end of the day the anti LVE stuff is like watching someone trying to pour water into a bucket thats been shot with a 12 gauge. Just dont hold any water. Not fact based. Its fine to prefer Evans IMO, as I have said many times I would be ok with either. I just prefer the arguments against LVE to be actually fact based and not pulled from thin air is all.
hey..even tho I have my opinions..if he is our pick,Im on board..I want him to succeed..I just don't want any projects.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
HOW DID HE DO IT? How did he lead the country when he cant shed? PLEASE explain.
Watch the tape. Don't be lazy. The one time he played against Virginia he was getting pancaked by the fullback, tight end, Whoever got their hands on him he ended up on his back that game. A team that actually has some NFL size guys.

Hayseed

Reaction score
LVE must be one smart cookie, superhuman athletic too! Somehow he figured out how to lead every L.B in the country while smartly avoiding contact. And all with sub par lineman in front of him to keep him clean. HOLY COW! We GOTTA draft this guy! LOL

garyv

Reaction score
I afraid I am in total agreement with you. He shows as a great Tarzan athlete who plays like Jane. Bobby Carpenter is a pretty
good representation of LVE. It's going to be another Taco Charlton mistake if we take him. The ideal play is to trade back with
NE or Carolina and get another 3rd or 2nd.

I hated the Taco pick last year. Honestly and I'm not joking I like Kony Ealy our Free Agent signing much better than Taco.

Hayseed

Reaction score
Ive learned a lot today. So when Sean Lee leads us in tackles and on a lot of those plays he takes great angles/ knifes thru between blockers and takes the running back down for minimal to no gain he is actually doing it wrong. Instead he should be seeking out contact first. Hmmmm,.... who knew. :)

Verdict

Reaction score
I'm very concerned that LVE has a lot higher bust percentage than someone like Hernandez. I would love to see is tale a mentally stable Rolondo McClain at #19. The problem with that is there's just not one available to take. Orowonko is a lot closer to that tha LVE is and he won't go until the second (ish).

Rayman70

Reaction score
LVE must be one smart cookie, superhuman athletic too! Somehow he figured out how to lead every L.B in the country while smartly avoiding contact. And all with sub par lineman in front of him to keep him clean. HOLY COW! We GOTTA draft this guy! LOL
what conf. did he play in?.........hmmm..

DHCBF66

Reaction score
I will be happy with LVE @19. I would rather have Vea but its move up and get him or you dont get him. LVE @19 means the FO did not move up to get a WR, Vea is the only guy I would move up to get.

Rayman70

Reaction score
no......his health is the issue.Lee knocks the snot out of you. Don't confuse the 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.