CFZ You know what annoys me about our FO?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
The truth is that no amount of negativity will change anything. I hate seeing a young and excited fan be swallowed up by the bitter haters and trolls.
Truthfully he does need to put us haters on ignore. It would make it better for him. Negativity will drag you down.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
The truth is that no amount of negativity will change anything. I hate seeing a young and excited fan be swallowed up by the bitter haters and trolls.

I'm not swallowed up. I literally posted a thread a few hours ago about how I think the Cowboys can beat the Rams. I'm just also wanting us to not waste what seems to be a very good roster. Like I said to some others, I wouldn't have written this thread if I thought the roster was bad or what have you. I wrote it because I want to see Jerry make the most of what we have. I think this team is a few moves away from winning the Super Bowl. I may be wrong, but I am not saying this thread with the intent to sound negative. If anything, my desire for moves is because I think we can win the Super Bowl if Jerry makes one or two moves. To me, that is a positive slant to look at it.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Truthfully he does need to put us haters on ignore. It would make it better for him. Negativity will drag you down.

I don't see any of you as haters or anything. We are all Cowboys fans, and I see you all as friends. Maybe I have a different view of things than you, but that's part of the point of being on a forum. I saw this team beat the Giants 40-0. I saw us put the biggest beating on the Jets that anyone has done to the Jets this year. We absolutely rocked their world until they had that narrow loss to the Chiefs. We basically made Daniel Jones into one of the worst QBs. We made the Jets fans give up on Zach Wilson until recently. We gave Belichick his worst defeat as a coach. We just beat a Chargers team that was out for blood against us (especially considering Kellen Moore). We had some horrific officiating decisions, imo, and overcame that on the road to beat a Chargers team that was in the playoffs last year. I see this team as being very close to being able to be in and win a SB. However, I see a few pieces that might be either missing or needing an upgrade. I don't want to see us blow what looks to me like a possible championship window. Especially with how good our defense is. I want us to make the most of it. That's why I wrote this and the other trade threads. It's not because I am hating the Cowboys or what have you. It's because I think we can win the Super Bowl if Jerry gets us a player or two that I think can put us across the line. I may be wrong, and so be it. But, I think we have a shot if Jerry makes one more move.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
More like, he sees the truth and sees no reason to lie to himself about it!!!!

More like, I see a team that can win the Super Bowl if Jerry were to be proactive and make a move or two that I think can Shore up the one glaring weakness that this team has. The one weakness that stands between us and a chance to battle the Chiefs for the Lombardi. I have never seen us get even to the NFCC. I think, with a move or two, that I can finally see it happen. I so want to see us finally be true contenders. Sure, losing Diggs sucks. But, Bland has really stepped up. He did remarkably well against Deebo, all things considered. I think we are close. I just want to see us make sure that we have what we need to be able to make a run.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I don't see any of you as haters or anything. We are all Cowboys fans, and I see you all as friends. Maybe I have a different view of things than you, but that's part of the point of being on a forum. I saw this team beat the Giants 40-0. I saw us put the biggest beating on the Jets that anyone has done to the Jets this year. We absolutely rocked their world until they had that narrow loss to the Chiefs. We basically made Daniel Jones into one of the worst QBs. We made the Jets fans give up on Zach Wilson until recently. We gave Belichick his worst defeat as a coach. We just beat a Chargers team that was out for blood against us (especially considering Kellen Moore). We had some horrific officiating decisions, imo, and overcame that on the road to beat a Chargers team that was in the playoffs last year. I see this team as being very close to being able to be in and win a SB. However, I see a few pieces that might be either missing or needing an upgrade. I don't want to see us blow what looks to me like a possible championship window. Especially with how good our defense is. I want us to make the most of it. That's why I wrote this and the other trade threads. It's not because I am hating the Cowboys or what have you. It's because I think we can win the Super Bowl if Jerry gets us a player or two that I think can put us across the line. I may be wrong, and so be it. But, I think we have a shot if Jerry makes one more move.
Nice write-up.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
No, absolutely not way too soon. Y'all just don't like to be held accountable. Period.

We all know Dak is not going anywhere. Plus, Cooper Rush is a good and proven backup QB. There was absolutely no need to trade for another QB, especially one who just proved to be a BUST and at a costly price. Cowboys could have used that 4th round pick right now to trade with the Titans for old man but still reasonably capable 29 year old RB Derrick Henry whose salary is at a reasonably cost-effective $10 million/season. I'm sure the Titans would have taken next year's 4th round pick and maybe a 6th from 2025 to trade Henry away since it's becoming quite clear it is time for the Titans to get rid of any older players and start rebuilding. But...since the Titans know the Cowboys no longer have a 4th round pick, they will demand at least a 3rd round pick from the Cowboys for Derrick Henry. Jerry and the Cowboys will never give up a 3rd round pick or higher on such an old RB with lots of wear and tear on his body even if he can still produce. This is how dumb Jerry is thanks for continuing to listen to the clueless angry fans.

Perhaps, but either way, the reason I have this thread and my other trades is because I think we are close to being able to compete. I think a tweak or two can put us in Vegas.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Ok, but I have no idea what a "furry' is , or supposed to be.
Do you mean you are like an amateur or even professional team mascot?

No, I'm a fan of cartoon animals, and I have my own character that I've developed. The pfp you see in my avatar is the head of my fursuit, also known as a costume. I take it with me to things like meets, conventions, and other places to hang out with people like me. You don't really need a suit or go to cons and stuff to be a furry, but it does make it more fun. The important thing is to be a fan of cartoon animals and have fun. I have a cross for my faith on my suit and the blue stars are, of course, for the Cowboys. I can explain more in DM if needed.