You Might As Well Call The Men In The White Suits

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
I bet half the patients at Psychiatric Hospitals are Dallas Cowboy fans.

Last week i predicted the Cowboys had zero chance of beating the Bucs. The result was a pleasant surprise. I actually cracked a smile.

So this week i say we have zero chance of winning.

ethiostar

Reaction score
CowboyFan74;2388141 said:
I just woke from a dream and we were winning 38-3 in the 4rth.:laugh2:

Please, don't go back to sleep, i like the score the way it is. :)

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Hostile;2388064 said:
Look, I agree with those who think I am nuts to post this. I was asked yesterday what I was feeling about this game. I said, "dread." I wasn't kidding.

Listen to the end of dcfanatic's radio show where we give our predictions. I gave this score if the Cowboys attack like I am prescribing. If we don't I predicted a very ugly score the other way.

You're more than welcome to think I am nuts and call the men in the white suits. I probably am.

Go ahead and put me in a round room and tell me to pee in the corner. I couldn't be more confused than I already am. Thumper shared the song. Others share my madness.

Exactly, Hos. I like to vent it on Jerry but I know it's not all his fault. I think it's several different things running in the background and we can't put a bead on any single issue to soothe our souls. In my mind, this sort of tells me that every single person on this team, from Jerry on down, needs to look in the mirror, take a deep breath, step back and re-focus. JMO...............

Again, great post. You give instruction? ;)

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Juke99;2388101 said:
It's a shame when something like this happens to such a young, bright man.

:eek: :)

Who's that? I miss something? What the........

:p:

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;2388064 said:
Look, I agree with those who think I am nuts to post this. I was asked yesterday what I was feeling about this game. I said, "dread." I wasn't kidding.

Listen to the end of dcfanatic's radio show where we give our predictions. I gave this score if the Cowboys attack like I am prescribing. If we don't I predicted a very ugly score the other way.

You're more than welcome to think I am nuts and call the men in the white suits. I probably am.

Go ahead and put me in a round room and tell me to pee in the corner. I couldn't be more confused than I already am. Thumper shared the song. Others share my madness.

Not impossible HOS. I feel better about this game than the TB game.

I hoped we could play lights out defense against TB. Wasn't sure we could do it, especially with the injuries.

Now this team has proven they can play lights out defense.

I'm not predicting a win or loss. I am predicting another steller effort form our defense and a very close game.

Win or lose, I see this game giving our defense and overall team much needed momentum heading into the bye.

We come out in two weeks on fire and put a serious *** wooping on the deadskins.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
ethiostar;2388067 said:
BTW, i would rather have Brad than Bollinger for this game. The old man has been protecting the ball well so far and that is exactly what we need. On offense, we need to control the ball, no turnovers. We need to get rid of the ball quickly to avoid the sacks, which means short passes, the only thing Brad is capable of doing really.

On defense, pressure, pressure, pressure.

Huh??

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Maybe we are all posting from inside a padded wall, kinda like the matrix:laugh2:

ethiostar

Reaction score
CowboyFan74;2388329 said:
Maybe we are all posting from inside a padded wall, kinda like the matrix:laugh2:

Nobody offered me any pills, where are my magic pills?:)

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
ethiostar;2388332 said:
Nobody offered me any pills, where are my magic pills?:)

p3531_sm2.jpg

Us enjoying the game manana:lmao2:

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
When we lose and play terrible you can't get on this forum for awhile, it gets crazy busy, But I'll tell you guys one thing ,If your right about this game (which I've got a strange feeling you are) this board will be tied up for hours and almost impossible to post on ,which is OK with Me.:laugh2:

Looking forward to seeing ;"Server is too busy,please try again later"

Words that will make me cry.:)

Lifetimeboyzfan

Reaction score
Hostile;2387826 said:
Maybe I talk too much, post too much (this is #60,000), and just believe too much in the Dallas Cowboys. Only a straight jacket is going to help me at this point.

Dallas 24, New York 17.

I know, I honestly do know. We do not have a snowball's chance in hell this game. Our team has played flatter that 4 slashed tires. We can't take the ball away. We can't stop anyone on Special Teams and we've got a noodle armed dinosaur at QB behind an Offensive Line who are playing like they are matadors waving the bull right by.

We're on the road, we're beat up, and we're simply making too many mistakes.

So why am I predicting a victory? You all pretty much know I don't drink. Nyquil doesn't count. I'm not high either. Never have been. Am I out of my friggin' mind? I can't argue that might really be true.

How in the world could we possibly pull out a win versus the team that just about everyone who is an NFL fan thinks is the best team in the league this year. In their house no less?

I can only come up with one reason why I think this. I think the Cowboys have embraced the hatred. Yes folks, I think they are realize the score. I think they see the smear campaigns. I think they know that every media outlet out there wants to read their eulogy, "ashes to ashes, dust to dust." I think they're pissed off.

I think the daily predictions that the end is near have finally had the right effect on the Cowboys players. Instead of looking for a positive thing to say, they're simply talking about doing their jobs. "Next question."

Sunday the bulletin board material predicting the demise of the Dallas Cowboys is going to make Tolstoi envious. It is also going to to ignite the hatred in a team that may be reeling, but is still as talented, if not more talented than any team in the NFL. The Giants are going to believe their own hype and they are going to step onto the field against a team that is ready to reclaim their good name.

How? Damn good question. Let's see if I have any kind of sensible answer. They have 2 weeks to get ready for the Commanders, 2 weeks to recover, 2 weeks to get some key components back, and no time to screw around. They are going to do what the Giants least expect them to do. They are going to attack like Eli stole something from us.

They are going to try and knock the taste right out of his mouth. You're going to see Eli on the sidelines frantically searching for something. He's going to be looking for the phone that is ringing in his ears from getting his bell rung.

Am I out of my ever loving mind? Probably. If you think so, go ahead and call the guys in the white suits. Tell 'em I wear a size 56 coat and that they will need a bite stick. I hope the padded walls are comfortable. If nothing else can someone arrange to put some Giants fatheads all over the walls of my padded cell. If the Cowboys won't hit Brandon Jacobs hard enough I'll at least pretend that I can show them how it is done.

If this is dementia, it isn't as bad as people say it is. 6-3 here we come.

Peace.

Manlove! (not gay) (not that there is anything wrong with that)

SC Cowboyfan

Reaction score
STSINAZ;2388014 said:
If we win we will win the superbowl

We got this game! It's gonna be 27-17 Dallas so if what you say is true get those tickets now!

This is a division game so you can forget all the other stats/records/injuries.
None of that matters and I think the players have had it with all the media/expert picks and opinions. They will show up for this game and the D will score some points to help grandpa out....

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
A win would feel better than any win I can remember.

And a win is a real possibility.

DeaconBlues

M'Kevon
Reaction score
Hostile;2387826 said:
Maybe I talk too much, post too much (this is #60,000), and just believe too much in the Dallas Cowboys. Only a straight jacket is going to help me at this point.

Dallas 24, New York 17.

I know, I honestly do know. We do not have a snowball's chance in hell this game. Our team has played flatter that 4 slashed tires. We can't take the ball away. We can't stop anyone on Special Teams and we've got a noodle armed dinosaur at QB behind an Offensive Line who are playing like they are matadors waving the bull right by.

We're on the road, we're beat up, and we're simply making too many mistakes.

So why am I predicting a victory? You all pretty much know I don't drink. Nyquil doesn't count. I'm not high either. Never have been. Am I out of my friggin' mind? I can't argue that might really be true.

How in the world could we possibly pull out a win versus the team that just about everyone who is an NFL fan thinks is the best team in the league this year. In their house no less?

I can only come up with one reason why I think this. I think the Cowboys have embraced the hatred. Yes folks, I think they are realize the score. I think they see the smear campaigns. I think they know that every media outlet out there wants to read their eulogy, "ashes to ashes, dust to dust." I think they're pissed off.

I think the daily predictions that the end is near have finally had the right effect on the Cowboys players. Instead of looking for a positive thing to say, they're simply talking about doing their jobs. "Next question."

Sunday the bulletin board material predicting the demise of the Dallas Cowboys is going to make Tolstoi envious. It is also going to to ignite the hatred in a team that may be reeling, but is still as talented, if not more talented than any team in the NFL. The Giants are going to believe their own hype and they are going to step onto the field against a team that is ready to reclaim their good name.

How? Damn good question. Let's see if I have any kind of sensible answer. They have 2 weeks to get ready for the Commanders, 2 weeks to recover, 2 weeks to get some key components back, and no time to screw around. They are going to do what the Giants least expect them to do. They are going to attack like Eli stole something from us.

They are going to try and knock the taste right out of his mouth. You're going to see Eli on the sidelines frantically searching for something. He's going to be looking for the phone that is ringing in his ears from getting his bell rung.

Am I out of my ever loving mind? Probably. If you think so, go ahead and call the guys in the white suits. Tell 'em I wear a size 56 coat and that they will need a bite stick. I hope the padded walls are comfortable. If nothing else can someone arrange to put some Giants fatheads all over the walls of my padded cell. If the Cowboys won't hit Brandon Jacobs hard enough I'll at least pretend that I can show them how it is done.

If this is dementia, it isn't as bad as people say it is. 6-3 here we come.

Peace.

Suit me up with a 42L, extra long sleeves. I'm with you, brother.

Big D

Reaction score
Brad Johnsons sucktitude will be the reason we win this game. BJ forces our hand leaving us no choice but to run the ball. Had we done that in the playoffs we may have made it to the superbowl. We beat ourselves in that game playing playing to their strengths but this time Garret will have to put his madden playbook away and RUN THE BALL!