You Might As Well Call The Men In The White Suits

Mansta54

Reaction score
GoinForSix;2389462 said:
We had a lot of receivers open in the Bucs game. Several guys streaking down the seam for six. If the Giants bring as much pressure as we all know they are going to bring, we will have those same opportunities.

You're absolutely correct, maybe BJ can hit them this time. God knows I pray that he does.. He missed alot of open cats last week. As a fan, it's so damn frustrating. That Bucs game didn't have to be that close...

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I want to believe.
I want to embrace the hatred.

But something tells me...

straight-jacket.jpg

I will gladly be wrong though. I will gladly take a cowboy team that might actually play up to the competition and somehow pull a win out.

Mansta54

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2389493 said:
I want to believe.

straight-jacket.jpg

I will gladly be wrong though. I will gladly take a cowboy team that might actually play up to the competition and somehow pull a win out.

Put that straightjacket away. We're gonna be ok regardless of what happens today. We get healthy after the bye and start whuppin arse. The highlights of Romo hittin RWR and TO are gonna be awesome. Just hold tight, it's gonna happen...

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Lets just hope that Eli has another performance like he did against Minnesota last year and throws about 4 Int's with at least 2 returned for TD's. It could happen....

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
jdub2k4;2389538 said:
Lets just hope that Eli has another performance like he did against Minnesota last year and throws about 4 Int's with at least 2 returned for TD's. It could happen....

If we make him uncomfortable he is one of the worst in the game. Gotta throw his timing off, force him to think - then we have a chance.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2389493 said:
I want to believe.

straight-jacket.jpg

Your wedding day outfit?

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mansta54;2389503 said:
Put that straightjacket away. We're gonna be ok regardless of what happens today. We get healthy after the bye and start whuppin arse. The highlights of Romo hittin RWR and TO are gonna be awesome. Just hold tight, it's gonna happen...

That post was ONLY for the Giants game, not the rest of the season.

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
Mansta54;2389478 said:
You're absolutely correct, maybe BJ can hit them this time. God knows I pray that he does.. He missed alot of open cats last week. As a fan, it's so damn frustrating. That Bucs game didn't have to be that close...

BJ Has to try and over throw the recievers on the deep routes

And he'll hit them in the chest.:D

lspain1

Reaction score
Pretty poor performance all around....sloppy play, poor execution, penalties, etc. A poorly focused and undisciplined team is what we have. I get no joy from being right. Frankly, I'm not sure the return of our players will make any difference. I think the Wade Phillips firing watch begins now. We'll see.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I told Hostile that I was gonna have beers today because of this Halloween display of horrible proportations!

"Turn Out The Lights...the party's over,
they say that all things are..."? :confused:

:laugh2:

zeroburrito

Reaction score
pretty sure we all expected a blowout loss against the giants. if you didnt, you might be an extreme homer, or in hostiles case...insane =)

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hos, I wish that some of these players had your spirit. Witten does. Barber does. Ware and Ratliff does. Heck, a Owens hater like myself will admit that he does (the butterfingered fool), but this team only has your heart collectively when all its stars are playing. When some of those stars are hurt, it doesn't want to play like a team wanting to win Super Bowls.

This team needs an enema. Jerry Jones should start with the penetration and hand it off to Phillips, who should hand it off to Garrett, etc., etc., until it makes it's way down the line to the practice squad. We are the Dallas Cowboys and we're not acting like the Dallas Cowboys simply because we have a few boo-boos. It's so sad.

SixShooter

Reaction score
I called the white suits for you, hos. They are on their way in the homerbulance.