Your Hate Picks at 19

Xavier187

Reaction score
The Cowboys are "not in love" with Calvin Ridley. - Lance Zierlein, NFL NetworkRidley was one of my "not" picks for the Cowboys, so I'm not surprised to hear this. Zierlein went on to say that the Cowboys are prioritizing defensive line and linebacker over receiver anyway. I have Leighton Vander Esch slotted to Dallas at No. 19 overall in my 2018 NFL Mock Draft. -Walter

Read more: http://BAN-INCOMING-IN-3-2-1/nflrumors/teamdraft/17-32#ixzz5DgZgMJ6K

Sydla

Reaction score
Any OL not named Nelson
Bryan
Sutton
Hurst

I am unmoved by Moore or LVE or Ridley.

I will be excited if it’s Vea, Landry, James, Or Evans.

My love for Payne is waning but I’d be OK with him as well.

cnuball21

Reaction score
mine:
Any WR not named Ridley (wouldn’t love Ridley but wouldn’t hate it)
Any OT (moving Collins is a no for me)
Taven Bryan

Any WR not named Ridley
Any OG

Too much value at both positions in rounds 2-4 and not going to be a clear cut, must draft player with Ridley and Nelson being gone.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Taven Bryan
Ridley or Courtland Sutton
LVE

All of the above may be fine in a trade down but not at 19. I'd prefer Evans if we go LB. If we did something crazy to move up to get a DT, I'd probably be a little excited.

Dalmations202

Reaction score
Don't know about hatred, but seriously dislike iif any TE taken in the first with Witten still on the team.
Minor dislike of any Offensive player taken in the first round this year....Dallas needs D.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Any WR.

I could even buy into an Olineman at this point. Just not a WR.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
The Cowboys are "not in love" with Calvin Ridley. - Lance Zierlein, NFL NetworkRidley was one of my "not" picks for the Cowboys, so I'm not surprised to hear this. Zierlein went on to say that the Cowboys are prioritizing defensive line and linebacker over receiver anyway. I have Leighton Vander Esch slotted to Dallas at No. 19 overall in my 2018 NFL Mock Draft. -Walter

Ridley is so overrated.

Good player.. But he will not validate a 1st round pick.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score

I trust LZ a lot so this sounds about right. Though I'm hoping if its LVE it's a trade down.

sdfidaho

Reaction score
I trust LZ a lot so this sounds about right. Though I'm hoping if its LVE it's a trade down.

I would really like to see a trade down if Vea doesn’t fall to #19, but I’m thinking everyone and their wife’s 2nd cousin want to trade down this year after the Top 12.
I think we’ll be picking at #19.

Gaede

Reaction score
taven bryan

Not a fan of Vander Esch but the potential is there, so I can come around