Your most embarrassing moment as a Cowboys fan

Brax

Reaction score
Being embarrassed while realizing my favorite team is held hostage by an arrogant 81 year old who has shown for nearly 3 decades that he is literally incapable of building a championship roster in the cap era. Yet he remains in charge. To me that’s embarrassing.
It’s good to be the owner, spread nepotism through the organization, it’s a lucrative hobby business and winning is important but not the main objective

Chasing6

Reaction score
I thought it would be interesting to hear from the fan base as to what was their personal most embarrassing moment as a Cowboys fan. here is 2 of mine

the playoff game vs SF where we couldn’t spike the ball in time and lost the playoff game

and the 44-0 beat down by the Bears at home.
Trading for Trance.

Living in California I made fun of Niner fans day 1 after their horrific trade and every week of the season for 2 years. Now I have to hear it from Niner fans.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
I would have to say the divisional loss to the Giants in 2007. We had one of the most talented teams we have had. We had Romo, Crayton, TO, and Jason Witten along with a talented O line the number 3 ranked offense. Defense was midiocre but we went 13-3 and had the top seed in the NFC with our first home game against the Giants....came out completely flat and lost to the GIants.
That's the last season I thought dallas had a chance at making the sb. It sucked. Wasnt near as embarrassing as the last playoff game though lol

Chasing6

Reaction score
I would have to say the divisional loss to the Giants in 2007. We had one of the most talented teams we have had. We had Romo, Crayton, TO, and Jason Witten along with a talented O line the number 3 ranked offense. Defense was midiocre but we went 13-3 and had the top seed in the NFC with our first home game against the Giants....came out completely flat and lost to the GIants.
Crayon dropped the pass, but that was Romo's fault.

FrankM

Reaction score
The 1986 playoff lost vs the Rams 20-0.
Eric Dickerson rushed for a playoff record 248 yds. At least I didn’t have to go through the Monday morning heckling from my school mates because we where out of school for Winter break.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
A few years ago, I was scuba diving around Papua New Guinea. Often our live aboard vessel would take us near many of the islands that dot Kimbe Bay and New Ireland Island.

Invariably, the local islanders would paddle from the nearby islands to barter with the captain for rice, beans and beef.

In between dives one day, I was watching the live action bartering. At one point, one of the young men in the dugout canoe, look at me, saw my Cowboy's hat and yelled, "How 'bout dem boys" in broken English.

The next day, I was eager to say hello to my new found Cowboy friend. Sure enough, he shows up but is wearing a Bill Romanowski 49ers jersey. With a big, near toothless grin, he yelled, "Joe!" I guess he meant Montana. Nevertheless, I was deflated.

Overall, not that embarrassing but, definitely funny.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Wearing our colors...Been embarrassed for 28 years......People just point and laugh at you now........Thanks Skeletor :facepalm: