Your most embarrassing moment as a Cowboys fan

jgboys1

Reaction score
This ........ for this week only of course

GJejmaAWEAAsVq3.jpg:large
i hope he was only checking to see if the pen had ink in it, because that is the only valid excuse I can see for his note pad to look like that!

ColoradoCowboy

Reaction score
OK, I'm going to keep this to EMBARASSING and NOT disgusted by the performance.

In person:
I have been to exactly TWO Dallas Cowboys home games: our last game in Texas Stadium and our first game in our new stadium. We lost both. I'll probably never go to another game.

Seen on TV:
PICKLE JUICE!!!
Leon Lett
Losing to the Commanders in dramatic fashion on the night that Troy, Emmitt, and Michael went into the ROH.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
oh please, that game was rigged. They had 10 penalties in the first half alone, mostly against the offense. How many did the Gaints have in the first half, on the road, in Dallas? Zero.
The Cowboys defense was it's usual stellar self as well, right after Romo punches it in the end of the half the defense gives it up within freaking seconds
This.

tomokawan

Reaction score
oh please, that game was rigged. They had 10 penalties in the first half alone, mostly against the offense. How many did the Gaints have in the first half, on the road, in Dallas? Zero.
The Cowboys defense was it's usual stellar self as well, right after Romo punches it in the end of the half the defense gives it up within freaking seconds
The game was rigged. LOL. Romo had the ball in his hands at the end of the game and failed to deliver. He needed to play better that game. I would have said the same thing if Dak was QB.

Nav22

Reaction score
First game in Houston Texans history, 2002 season.

Still pisses me off just thinking about it.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
Same. I am finally done. I hang out here mainly for the off-topic forum. I won't go out of my way to watch a game.
Yeah I still enjoy the board and still read through the other forums. That I said I'm normally in the draft zone, have a board put together, and am deep into the draft by now. I haven't even checked in. I watch a ton of college football so I'm pretty familiar with the class coming in, but I've got no idea who Dallas has shown interest in, met with, and don't care. I'm now an average fan. Which sucks because there's nobody I hate talking to worse than an average fan.

By this time next season I'll be one of those fans who misspells Jason Whitten and Kyle Wilbur. I'll ask if Ben DiNucci is still the backup QB. Wonder aloud about the contract status of Cowboys CB Stefon Diggs. Complain that Dan Quinn won't ever stop the run if they can't get LVE and Hankins off IR. I might even start a thread suggesting Zeke to the Ring Of Honor. Yeah, I'm going to be one of those guys now and the Jones boys are to thank for it. And unless it's an all female mud rassling event I'll never darken the door of Texas stadium again.

Fmart322

Reaction score
-Houston Texans expansion team loss on prime time.
-Last years playoff loss to GB.
-Jason Garrett and the three 8-8 years where we lost to the giants, Washington and the eagles and missed the playoffs.