Zach Ertz ruled out Sunday

ShortRound

Reaction score
HwDNUs8.jpg

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Wow! That is huge.

Go Giants, I think.( What If we make the playoffs and Jerry decides to keep his stepson. It could happen! )

gmb1

Reaction score
Giants defense is trash. Dallas will have a field day!

Coy

Reaction score
Wow, if the Eagles win Wentz should be considered an MVP, he’s winning with a bunch of practice squad guys, impressive.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
One of the things I didnt get from the last game is why did our coaches have Byron Jones on Ertz on some of the third downs when he was injured.

Should have moved him over to Goeddart.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
One of the things I didnt get from the last game is why did our coaches have Byron Jones on Ertz on some of the third downs when he was injured.

Should have moved him over to Goeddart.
This is one of of those examples of lame coaching. Why did we stay in a soft zone most of the game and let their TE’s pick it apart? Why did our defense allow Wentz to consistently roll out? Why wasn’t our defense more prepared for the screen pass, everyone knew it was coming? Blow up the defensive coaching ,as well as, Garrett and the Special Teams coaching.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
On the other hand, if they win they know Garrett might stay longer with the Cowboys..... that’s a win win for them. :laugh:

The Giants front office actually likes Garret and he would be on their short list of HC candidates.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
I don’t think the Giants go out at tell Daniel Jones and Saqoun “ hey make sure you guys don’t win”. They’re two young 1st round picks that would send a bad message. They still need to evaluate D Jones. He was on fire last week.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Wow, if the Eagles win Wentz should be considered an MVP, he’s winning with a bunch of practice squad guys, impressive.
He lost to the dolphins, only wins he is getting is against division opponents.