Zach Ertz ruled out Sunday

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Doesn't matter. Wentz will carry that team to yet another division title.

Reactions: Coy

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
This is one of of those examples of lame coaching. Why did we stay in a soft zone most of the game and let their TE’s pick it apart? Why did our defense allow Wentz to consistently roll out? Why wasn’t our defense more prepared for the screen pass, everyone knew it was coming? Blow up the defensive coaching ,as well as, Garrett and the Special Teams coaching.

That is what I want to know as well. The biggest game of the year throws in a few gosh darn wrinkles.

Coy

Reaction score
His OL was mostly out with injuries or playing through injuries last year and gave up the second most sacks in the NFL. How is that one of the "best"?

He was also dealing with below replacement level WRs for half of last season with guys like Deonte Thompson starting.

If you are discussing that having Smith, Frederick, Martin and Collins for the past 4 years doesn’t count as being one of the “best” olines in the league then there’s no need for further discussion... cheers.

Kaiser

Reaction score
If you are discussing that having Smith, Frederick, Martin and Collins for the past 4 years doesn’t count as being one of the “best” olines in the league then there’s no need for further discussion... cheers.

So you were asleep for last season. Got it.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Can u imagine if this team actually got in and went on a run....that would be insane.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
This is one of of those examples of lame coaching. Why did we stay in a soft zone most of the game and let their TE’s pick it apart? Why did our defense allow Wentz to consistently roll out? Why wasn’t our defense more prepared for the screen pass, everyone knew it was coming? Blow up the defensive coaching ,as well as, Garrett and the Special Teams coaching.
The entire coaching staff should be gone.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Look at the team though, he would finish 4-0 with a division title. He won’t win it obviously, but what he’s done with the weapons around him would be impressive. His 3 starting WR, RB, RT and now his pro bowl TE out, I mean, wow.
That’s Dak w/o Zeke, Pollard, Amari, Gallup, Cobb, Witten and Collins... could you imagine?
That was impressive by Wentz, but there have been times he has looked really average with most of his starters.

Reactions: Coy

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Not sure what this has to do with Dak because I have called out his bad play the past couple weeks, perhaps you missed it due do being stuck up Wentz.

Wentz had 172 yards and 1 TD against buffalo, so not really sure what's your point there.

I commented about Wentz and how it isn't impressive barely beating division opponents considering 2 are the worst in the league and played an uninspired cowboys team that quit on the coach. That's not impressive, beating GB was, but not the past 3 weeks

Those stats in the Bills for Wentz were far better than Dak's before his garbage time stats.

I know your post history, dude. I know why you're against Wentz. Wentz losing 60% of his offense, and he's finding ways to win important games. Dak lost Smith and Zeke and looked like the worst QB in the league....

You can't excuse one while tearing down the other. Start being consistent.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
wow wentz will be throwing it to guys that was bagging groceries at the beginning of the season. His top target is out. Cowboys limp into the playoffs. Garrett gets a 3 year contract. January will be a sad month for cowboys fans world wide.

Kaiser

Reaction score
1 all pro and 2 pro bowlers but OK, the oline sucks lol, poor Dak.

Wrong again. Martin and Tyron were playing through injuries that would have kept most players off the field.

There wasn't a third Pro Bowl player last year because Frederick missed all season. You might have missed that.

Williams and Sua-Filo were awful in pass protection but it looks like you missed that too.

Collins had a huge problem with Alexander's techniques and played much less last year than this year.

It looks like you missed a lot.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Can u imagine if this team actually got in and went on a run....that would be insane.
It would remind me of the year Rodgers took an injury riddled packers team to the super bowl and beat the defending champions Steelers.

Coy

Reaction score
Wrong again. Martin and Tyron were playing through injuries that would have kept most players off the field.

There wasn't a third Pro Bowl player last year because Frederick missed all season. You might have missed that.

Williams and Sua-Filo were awful in pass protection but it looks like you missed that too.

Collins had a huge problem with Alexander's techniques and played much less last year than this year.

It looks like you missed a lot.

Once again, wrong buddy, you keep talking about 2018 when the original post was about 2016-2019 when Dak has had one of the best olines in the league, Since you don’t agree with that then clearly you don’t know much about football or you just love to defend Dak.
And about 2018, Dak did have 2 pro bowlers (1 being an All Pro also), not 3 like you mention, not many teams could say that.... Oh, he also had the leading rusher in the NFL but I guess that doesn’t matter, the oline sucked.
But hey, to each his own I guess. Like I said, poor Dak he needs more oline help.

Last edited:

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Those stats in the Bills for Wentz were far better than Dak's before his garbage time stats.

I know your post history, dude. I know why you're against Wentz. Wentz losing 60% of his offense, and he's finding ways to win important games. Dak lost Smith and Zeke and looked like the worst QB in the league....

You can't excuse one while tearing down the other. Start being consistent.
You're not consistent.......

Funny you want to use "garbage" time stats to discredit Dak having better stats since I proved you to be a fool about Wentz and the Bills game but yet praise Wentz for what he did against the giants when he was down 17 points and had to score 2 TDs in the 4th just to get to overtime.

I am consistent, go back and read what I have wrote about Dak the past few weeks. Problem is both Wentz and Dak has been garbage and neither deserve any praise for over a month now. You are such a Dak hater and Wentz lover that you praise Wentz for terrible performances and crucify Dak with a better performance. Start following what you preach or folks will continue thinking you are a joke.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I swear we will get stuck with General Red Clap snd I’ll stop paying attention.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
You're not consistent.......

Funny you want to use "garbage" time stats to discredit Dak having better stats since I proved you to be a fool about Wentz and the Bills game but yet praise Wentz for what he did against the giants when he was down 17 points and had to score 2 TDs in the 4th just to get to overtime.

I am consistent, go back and read what I have wrote about Dak the past few weeks. Problem is both Wentz and Dak has been garbage and neither deserve any praise for over a month now. You are such a Dak hater and Wentz lover that you praise Wentz for terrible performances and crucify Dak with a better performance. Start following what you preach or folks will continue thinking you are a joke.

Proved me a fool? Wentz played well against the Bills, he played better than Dak, he helped them win. Dak did not. I also had to give you context that he put had 3 TD throws against the Dolphins, offense put up 31 points, and you're putting the game on him for losing. If this was Dak, you would NOT blame Dak in that game - you would have said he did enough to win.

Wentz is clutch with missing pieces, Dak is bad with nearly his entire offense starting. Not the same.