Zach Ertz ruled out Sunday

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Once again, wrong buddy, you keep talking about 2018 when the original post was about 2016-2019 when Dak has had one of the best olines in the league, Since you don’t agree with that then clearly you don’t know much about football or you just love to defend Dak.
And about 2018, Dak did have 2 pro bowlers (1 being an All Pro also), not 3 like you mention, not many teams could say that.... Oh, he also had the leading rusher in the NFL but I guess that doesn’t matter, the oline sucked.
But hey, to each his own I guess. Like I said, poor Dak he needs more oline help.
If you think the OL was one of the best in the league in the 2017 and 2018 seasons than you are a fool and struggle with knowledge of football or just hates Dak so much it gives you an excuse to bash him. Those 2 seasons the OL was trash and not even close to being top 10. They were much better this season but at times still struggled.

I agree with 2016 they were best in the league or at least top 3.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Proved me a fool? Wentz played well against the Bills, he played better than Dak, he helped them win. Dak did not. I also had to give you context that he put had 3 TD throws against the Dolphins, offense put up 31 points, and you're putting the game on him for losing. If this was Dak, you would NOT blame Dak in that game - you would have said he did enough to win.

Wentz is clutch with missing pieces, Dak is bad with nearly his entire offense starting. Not the same.
You're right 172 yards passing and 1 TD is MVP like against the Bills, I couldn't imagine what you would say had it been Dak.........oh yes I do, Dak has been clutch and won games both better stats but you didn't give him credit, you said it was zeke or everybody else but Dak. You're a hypocrite and a fool.

Dak has also had big games with 300 plus yards and 3 TDs but you still blamed Dak for losing. Practice what you preach, hypocrite.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Once again, wrong buddy, you keep talking about 2018 when the original post was about 2016-2019

Hey, I'm sure this will blow your mind also but 2018 is one of the years from 2016-2019.

Kaiser

Reaction score
And about 2018, Dak did have 2 pro bowlers (1 being an All Pro also), not 3 like you mention,

Your posts are actually on this page.

Coy Post 54 - "1 all pro and 2 pro bowlers but OK, the oline sucks lol, poor Dak."

Kaiser Post 55 - "There wasn't a third Pro Bowl player last year because Frederick missed all season"

Coy Post 57 - "And about 2018, Dak did have 2 pro bowlers (1 being an All Pro also), not 3 like you mention"

Hey @stasheroo, I need a clarification here! Is doing math on one hand what makes me a shill and an apologist?

mattjames2010

Reaction score
You're right 172 yards passing and 1 TD is MVP like against the Bills, I couldn't imagine what you would say had it been Dak.........oh yes I do, Dak has been clutch and won games both better stats but you didn't give him credit, you said it was zeke or everybody else but Dak. You're a hypocrite and a fool.

Dak has also had big games with 300 plus yards and 3 TDs but you still blamed Dak for losing. Practice what you preach, hypocrite.

I said he played well. He's getting more praise because he had back to back clutch performances (this sub said he sucked in the clutch) and then beat us in a big game. Dak proved his level of play drops dramatically without all pieces around healthy and playing at a high level. Wentz has stepped up and played like a franchise QB with the team on his back.

As for the 3 TD game Dak lost, I have said he played well against the Vikings and then failed in the clutch (missed a wide open Witten because he went for the dump off)

Reactions: Coy

Coy

Reaction score

Coy Post 54 - "1 all pro and 2 pro bowlers but OK, the oline sucks lol, poor Dak."

Kaiser Post 55 - "There wasn't a third Pro Bowl player last year because Frederick missed all season"

Coy Post 57 - "And about 2018, Dak did have 2 pro bowlers (1 being an All Pro also), not 3 like you mention"

Hey @stasheroo, I need a clarification here! Is doing math on one hand what makes me a shill and an apologist?

This ain’t even worth it...
I know understand where your anger is coming from hahaha, Wentz >>>>>>> Dak, sorry Bro, I know this hurts.

Coy

Reaction score
If you think the OL was one of the best in the league in the 2017 and 2018 seasons than you are a fool and struggle with knowledge of football or just hates Dak so much it gives you an excuse to bash him. Those 2 seasons the OL was trash and not even close to being top 10. They were much better this season but at times still struggled.

I agree with 2016 they were best in the league or at least top 3.

This ain’t that difficult, I just said that Dak has had he luxury of having one of the best olines in the league since 2016, I do believe that is a correct statement.
That can also mean that one year could be better than the other, both things can be true.

per PFF

2016 - 2nd best https://www.pff.com/news/pro-ranking-all-32-nfl-offensive-lines-this-season

2017 - 4th best https://www.pff.com/news/pro-ranking-all-32-nfl-offensive-lines-this-season

2018 - 14th best https://www.pff.com/news/pro-2018-nfl-offensive-line-rankings-all-32-teams-units-after-week-17

2019 - I’d bet their top 5 this year.

Like I said, Dak has had the luxury of having one of the best O lines during his 4 years here.

Last edited:

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Wentz >>>>>>> Dak
Funny how this is still a debate.

One guy won in the most important game than counts with zero supporting cast.

The other guy lost in the most important game that counts with a more than ample supporting cast.

Prescott has proven he cannot win with a bad bunch of WRs.

Wentz won his test. I know it hurts to think that he might be better, but the timing of this argument might have been better served at a later time.

Kaiser

Reaction score
This ain’t even worth it...
I know understand where your anger is coming from hahaha, Wentz >>>>>>> Dak, sorry Bro, I know this hurts.

Its not anger, its ridicule. If that whole "three isn't two" thing is beyond you I understand why you don't get that.

But the fact you are an Eagles fan does explain a lot of it.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

No, calling out someone in a tantrum that has nothing to do with them does.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I said he played well. He's getting more praise because he had back to back clutch performances (this sub said he sucked in the clutch) and then beat us in a big game. Dak proved his level of play drops dramatically without all pieces around healthy and playing at a high level. Wentz has stepped up and played like a franchise QB with the team on his back.

As for the 3 TD game Dak lost, I have said he played well against the Vikings and then failed in the clutch (missed a wide open Witten because he went for the dump off)
Wentz isn't a clutch QB and you can look at most of his game winning drives have came against the giants and Washington. Neither deserve praise but looking away both QBs, Dak has been better so far in their careers. My problem is guys like you, give Wentz praise and bash Dak with the same things.

Just because I defend Dak against haters doesn't mean I don't call out his bad play. Unlike Wentz lovers and Dak haters. Anyways, good day to you.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
This ain’t that difficult, I just said that Dak has had he luxury of having one of the best olines in the league since 2016, I do believe that is a correct statement.
That can also mean that one year could be better than the other, both things can be true.

per PFF

2016 - 2nd best https://www.pff.com/news/pro-ranking-all-32-nfl-offensive-lines-this-season

2017 - 4th best https://www.pff.com/news/pro-ranking-all-32-nfl-offensive-lines-this-season

2018 - 14th best https://www.pff.com/news/pro-2018-nfl-offensive-line-rankings-all-32-teams-units-after-week-17

2019 - I’d bet their top 5 this year.

Like I said, Dak has had the luxury of having one of the best O lines during his 4 years here.
2017 and 2018 where not very good OL and not even close to being one of the best. This nonsense needs to stop, hell they haven't even been healthy those years either. They have lived off reputation more than anything

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Wentz isn't a clutch QB and you can look at most of his game winning drives have came against the giants and Washington. Neither deserve praise but looking away both QBs, Dak has been better so far in their careers. My problem is guys like you, give Wentz praise and bash Dak with the same things.

Just because I defend Dak against haters doesn't mean I don't call out his bad play. Unlike Wentz lovers and Dak haters. Anyways, good day to you.

He's not a clutch QB, yet against division rivals with the season on the line he drove down the field in BOTH GAMES and got game winning TDs to save his season and then beat us to go one win away (or one Dallas loss away) from the playoffs. That's with playing with PS players.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
If by consistent you mean being the world’s biggest Dak homer and not objective at all about others, then sure...you’re consistent
Perhaps you should read everything I write and not pick and choose what benefits your agenda.

mcmvp

Reaction score
Perhaps you should read everything I write and not pick and choose what benefits your agenda.
I’ve read enough...and so have others. It’s clear you’ll make plenty of excuses for Dak while coming no where close to objectivity when discussing other players