Zach Ertz ruled out Sunday

Coy

Reaction score
He lost to the dolphins, only wins he is getting is against division opponents.

Look at the team though, he would finish 4-0 with a division title. He won’t win it obviously, but what he’s done with the weapons around him would be impressive. His 3 starting WR, RB, RT and now his pro bowl TE out, I mean, wow.
That’s Dak w/o Zeke, Pollard, Amari, Gallup, Cobb, Witten and Collins... could you imagine?

aria

Reaction score
Giants arent going to risk losing a player like Chase Young. NYGs are losing this game.
They’ve already lost him when they beat Washington, unless Detroit AND Washington both win which isn’t happening.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Look at the team though, he would finish 4-0 with a division title. He won’t win it obviously, but what he’s done with the weapons around him would be impressive. His 3 starting WR, RB, RT and now his pro bowl TE out, I mean, wow.
That’s Dak w/o Zeke, Pollard, Amari, Gallup, Cobb, Witten and Collins... could you imagine?

We wouldn't even come close to smelling 8 wins let alone a chance for 9 and the division title if that happenned to us. I did hear that the Eagles will get Howard will be back for this game

Reactions: Coy

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
He is playing 2 of the worst teams in the league, owning 2nd and 4th pick in the draft, barely beating them including 1 in OT and a cowboys team that gave up on their coach. Not impressed at all, Dak has gone without all them before

mattjames2010

Reaction score
He lost to the dolphins, only wins he is getting is against division opponents.

He put up 31 points and had 3 TDs against the Dolphins. If our offense put up that many points and lost, you'd have ever single excuse in the book for Dak.

He also beat the Bills putting up 31 points against them. How many points did Dak get against them again? Remind me.

Reactions: Coy

Coy

Reaction score
He is playing 2 of the worst teams in the league, owning 2nd and 4th pick in the draft, barely beating them including 1 in OT and a cowboys team that gave up on their coach. Not impressed at all, Dak has gone without all them before

Biased much???
I mean, we all hate the eagles but we can be objective once in a while.
And No, Dak hasn’t even remotely gone through that, quite the contrary, he’s had one of the best weapons and Oline in the league through his 4 years...

baltcowboy

Reaction score
We wouldn't even come close to smelling 8 wins let alone a chance for 9 and the division title if that happenned to us. I did hear that the Eagles will get Howard will be back for this game
Dallas is a top heavy team with no depth. We do what we do. Our coaches never change the scheme. If we decided to ground and pound we would have beat the Eagles. Also the Eagles receivers are not that good anyway. They are old and always injured. They have the best tight ends in the league and their coaches actually game plan.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Biased much???
I mean, we all hate the eagles but we can be objective once in a while.
And No, Dak hasn’t even remotely gone through that, quite the contrary, he’s had one of the best weapons and Oline in the league through his 4 years...

Has nothing to do with the Eagles. He loves Dak so much he’ll tear down any other player to prop Dak up.

It’s embarrassing and this is why every other fan base laughs at us. It’s ridiculous

baltcowboy

Reaction score
This Giant/Eagles game will be close guys. I wanted to relax Sunday. I will say this if the Giants can stretch the field with their receivers the game will be close.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
He put up 31 points and had 3 TDs against the Dolphins. If our offense put up that many points and lost, you'd have ever single excuse in the book for Dak.

He also beat the Bills putting up 31 points against them. How many points did Dak get against them again? Remind me.
Not sure what this has to do with Dak because I have called out his bad play the past couple weeks, perhaps you missed it due do being stuck up Wentz.

Wentz had 172 yards and 1 TD against buffalo, so not really sure what's your point there.

I commented about Wentz and how it isn't impressive barely beating division opponents considering 2 are the worst in the league and played an uninspired cowboys team that quit on the coach. That's not impressive, beating GB was, but not the past 3 weeks

Hardline

Reaction score
Giants arent going to risk losing a player like Chase Young. NYGs are losing this game.
The Commanders currently hold the 2nd pick.
They will get the best offensive lineman as a consolation prize Andrew Thomas.

Kaiser

Reaction score
he’s had one of the best weapons and Oline in the league through his 4 years...

His OL was mostly out with injuries or playing through injuries last year and gave up the second most sacks in the NFL. How is that one of the "best"?

He was also dealing with below replacement level WRs for half of last season with guys like Deonte Thompson starting.

Coy

Reaction score
Has nothing to do with the Eagles. He loves Dak so much he’ll tear down any other player to prop Dak up.

It’s embarrassing and this is why every other fan base laughs at us. It’s ridiculous

Got it, didn’t know that, lol.