Zach Ertz ruled out Sunday

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I’ve read enough...and so have others. It’s clear you’ll make plenty of excuses for Dak while coming no where close to objectivity when discussing other players
It's clear you have no clue what you're talking about then

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Don't you love lectures about objectivity from a Philly fan on a Dallas website who has Carson Wentz in his avatar? Its like we entered the Temple of Solomon or something.
I don't understand why fans of other teams wants to be on a cowboys forum when that claim to hate Dallas....... but than I remember that's why they are called America's Team. The so called haters know more about Dallas than their own team.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
I don't understand why fans of other teams wants to be on a cowboys forum when that claim to hate Dallas....... but than I remember that's why they are called America's Team. The so called haters know more about Dallas than their own team.
They are here because they hate Dallas.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
I don’t think the Giants go out at tell Daniel Jones and Saqoun “ hey make sure you guys don’t win”. They’re two young 1st round picks that would send a bad message. They still need to evaluate D Jones. He was on fire last week.
The Eagles are going to have a hard time beating anyone. I still don't understand why we let them beat us.

Certainly the Giants are as good as the Eagles are with their roster as injured as it is. When you add yet another receiver that happens to be Carson Wentz's most important pass catcher his job certainly isn't going to come any easier.

But Wentz has won games most of the year with a shattered running back group, and receiving core. I won't put anything past him. He's still got 1 pass catcher left and his name (no pun intended) is Dallas.

Can Dallas save their season? LOL

I'm just not betting on this game one way or the other.

uvaballa

Reaction score
Wow, if the Eagles win Wentz should be considered an MVP, he’s winning with a bunch of practice squad guys, impressive.
Dump off king isn’t playing like an MVP. If the eagles win it will be due to their D.

Kaiser

Reaction score
The Eagles are going to have a hard time beating anyone. I still don't understand why we let them beat us.

Because Dak was hurt and overthrowing every pass by at least two feet. If Dak is 100% we win the game by two scores.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Because Dak was hurt and overthrowing every pass by at least two feet. If Dak is 100% we win the game by two scores.
I tend to give the Eagles defense credit before I'd blame Dak. He looked like an All-Pro quarterback against the Washington porous defense. Sometimes you just have to take your hat off to the other team.

Kaiser

Reaction score
I tend to give the Eagles defense credit before I'd blame Dak. He looked like an All-Pro quarterback against the Washington porous defense. Sometimes you just have to take your hat off to the other team.

IMO the issue was Dak overthrowing everything. He missed a dozen passes that were 3 or 4 feet from where they normally would be. That is why Amari Cooper was listed with 4 catches on 12 targets. A couple of those were on Amari, but most were on Dak.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
IMO the issue was Dak overthrowing everything. He missed a dozen passes that were 3 or 4 feet from where they normally would be. That is why Amari Cooper was listed with 4 catches on 12 targets. A couple of those were on Amari, but most were on Dak.
I didn't think he over threw anymore receivers than he ever has. What I noticed was him hitting receivers right in the hands, and them dropping it through lack of concentration. Whether the Eagles were doing something to distract them on defense, I don't know, but it was the receivers worst game against a pair of backup corners.

trickamsterdam

Reaction score

What cowboy fans from the Dallas/FW area don't understand, is cowboy fans in NYC and especially Philly are incredibly obnoxious and stupid. It's they that know little about their own team.

They have all the bad qualities of eagles fans (insulting manners) with none of the good qualities (mental toughness to stick w a team that hadn't won a championship in 60 years).

This is why eagles fans hate the cowboys more than the giants. Giants are the better rivalry, but cowboy fans in Philly are such garbage people, it creates more hatred for the cowboys.

Yes, having something called "America's team" in your division, when they haven't even been to s NFC championship game in 25 years, also creates major annoyance for NYC and Philly fans who've been far more successful over that period of time (not a short amount of time here, we're talking about a quarter of a century).

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
What cowboy fans from the Dallas/FW area don't understand, is cowboy fans in NYC and especially Philly are incredibly obnoxious and stupid. It's they that know little about their own team.

They have all the bad qualities of eagles fans (insulting manners) with none of the good qualities (mental toughness to stick w a team that hadn't won a championship in 60 years).

This is why eagles fans hate the cowboys more than the giants. Giants are the better rivalry, but cowboy fans in Philly are such garbage people, it creates more hatred for the cowboys.

Yes, having something called "America's team" in your division, when they haven't even been to s NFC championship game in 25 years, also creates major annoyance for NYC and Philly fans who've been far more successful over that period of time (not a short amount of time here, we're talking about a quarter of a century).
That's nice but you didn't explain why fans from other teams love to stay on this Cowboys forum