Zach Martin out ** do NOT discuss covid/vaccinations **

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You know, I wish the Cowboys would activate Nick Ralston, and do a couple lead draw plays to bloody the Bucs in the mouth a bit. The Bucs D is going to be licking their chops with Martin out, and I'd love to see them disappointed.
What is this nonsense.

Make an intentional roster move and specific game plan to combat injury and super bowl defense? Since when?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Completely agree, it's part of the game. We need to adapt and overcome. I think the reaction is what it is because most of us acknowledge we were up against it to begin with. Losing Martin only makes it more difficult. It's not an excuse though.

That's all well and good.....we can pretend this is your average ordinary loss. Until a game injury...which happens ALL THE TIME. Then another injury...which happens all the time.

Losing from co....er...this thing....isn't exactly a "normal part of the game". It's stacked ON TOP of "normal parts of the game".

It's a big loss that we can pretend isn;t. That's fine. But we're still on edge about the real "normal" part.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
:hammer::hammer::clap::clap:BB absolutely nails it here....this thing doesn't care if you're a practice squad player or future HOFer. Teams more prepared to adjust will probably be the last ones standing. My guess...... it's best to have quality depth behind your money players.

Jipper

Reaction score
This sucks, just waiting for another big name to be ruled out...really not excited for the game

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
So, the VERY reason Martin is out for the game can’t be mentioned? You just can’t argue with that logic! :lmao:

blueblood70

Reaction score
I hope he's not saying we're down OT, RB and nickel CB. Was he just generalizing? o_O

I heard Martin not officially out he has time to pass tests before the game..so im holding out hope..

not sure what BB meant but possibly losing LC, Dowdle , and KJ to injuries' already? then this ZM news adds to the pattern beginning like last season..now add Gallimore

NotForLong

Reaction score
No point in responding to any of his posts as all he does is obsess about his perception of haters and trolls. It's as if he could care less about Dallas but has a concerning infatuation with other members in this group.
:hammer:
For now on all I am gonna do is respond with a Face Palm . . Pretty much sums up everything that can be said at this point

visionary

Reaction score
:hammer::hammer::clap::clap:BB absolutely nails it here....this thing doesn't care if you're a practice squad player or future HOFer. Teams more prepared to adjust will probably be the last ones standing. My guess...... it's best to have quality depth behind your money players.

Apparently this team is not just soft it is also ignorant and stupid

But I can’t say why

cowboys1981

Reaction score
Jerry just said on First Take that if Martin gets 2 consecutive negative tests, 24 hours apart, he can still play Thursday, however it is a stretch.