Zach Thomas is not a good 3-4 LB

juck

Reaction score
He is too small and gets blown up and swallowed trying to fight off 330 lbers.Wade should switch to more 4-3 to play to these Lbers strengths.Carp played well,yes i said it.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
juckie;2360320 said:
He is too small and gets blown up and swallowed trying to fight off 330 lbers.Wade should switch to more 4-3 to play to these Lbers strengths.Carp played well,yes i said it.

is that an indictment of Zach Thomas or Spears, Johnson, Ratliff, and Canty. I think trading Fergy was a mistake.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
juckie;2360320 said:

...one question...why is he fighting linebackers?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
juckie;2360338 said:
I guess u didnt watch him.There is a reason BP let him go.He is too small.
You guess wrong. Not surprising really.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
TheStar;2360340 said:
Good grief........The guy is flying around.
yeah he's also getting thrown around. if he doesn't have a free lane to the ball carrier he's out of the play.

juck

Reaction score
TheStar;2360340 said:
Good grief........The guy is flying around.

and ur point?He gets blown up a lot.He is a 4-3 built Linebacker.

juck

Reaction score
Hostile;2360346 said:
You guess wrong. Not surprising really.
Whatever dude,if u think hes good ur blind.He is old,and too small for a 3-4 linebacker.He has heart,good for him.

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
This thread is a joke right? Seriously...you have to be kidding.

Zach has been all over the place out there...I don't know whether to laugh, or think you are nuts. Second to D-Ware Thomas is everywhere.

juck

Reaction score
BlueStar22;2360322 said:
is that an indictment of Zach Thomas or Spears, Johnson, Ratliff, and Canty. I think trading Fergy was a mistake.

I agree we need a bigger nosetackle.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
juckie;2360359 said:
Whatever dude,if u think hes good ur blind.He is old,and too small for a 3-4 linebacker.He has heart,good for him.
I'd rather be blind than daffy.

juck

Reaction score
Portland Fanatic;2360361 said:
This thread is a joke right? Seriously...you have to be kidding.

Zach has been all over the place out there...I don't know whether to laugh, or think you are nuts. Second to D-Ware Thomas is everywhere.

Everywhere and getting smacked around.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
juckie;2360320 said:

Zach is far from being close to the pulse of our problems... He has performed very well thus far despite questionable scheming.

Get rid of Brian Stewart yesterday. He is receiving a check that could otherwise be given to a truly competent individual.