Zach Thomas is not a good 3-4 LB

juck

Reaction score
fortdick;2360595 said:
This is a dumb thread. If Thomas is leading the team in tackles, and he's a bum, what that mean about the rest of the defense?
The rest of the defense minus Ware and rat and Newman,completely suck.I never said Zack is a bum i said he is not a good 3-4 fit.He is TOO SMALL.

David276

Benched
Reaction score
juckie;2360612 said:
The rest of the defense minus Ware and rat and Newman,completely suck.I never said Zack is a bum i said he is not a good 3-4 fit.He is TOO SMALL.

then how in the heck did he compete the rest of his career before dallas? he played in the 34 for a few years then too not sure exactly which ones but hopefully someone can pull that up

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
the kid 05;2360573 said:
missing a lot of tackles...yet hes leading the team in tackles, explain that one.

yeah exactly... He must be one very active LB to miss a lot of tackles and lead the team in tackles (which he currently does right now).

yrades

Reaction score
ridiculous

ri·dic·u·lous

–adjective causing or worthy of ridicule or derision; absurd; preposterous; laughable: a ridiculous plan.

—Synonyms nonsensical, ludicrous, funny, droll, comical, farcical. See absurd.

Doctor32

Hi-Definition Warrior
Reaction score
juckie;2360320 said:
He is too small and gets blown up and swallowed trying to fight off 330 lbers.Wade should switch to more 4-3 to play to these Lbers strengths.Carp played well,yes i said it.

This post is crap. Zach was having a great year. He, like everyone not named Demarcus Ware, played poorly on Sunday.

One of Zach's most productive years at Miami was playing the Strong side MLB like Bradie. This is a classic knee-jerk. Tap the brakes.

Doctor32

Hi-Definition Warrior
Reaction score
juckie;2360612 said:

His numbers tell the story; both here & in Miami.

juck

Reaction score
Rampage;2360611 said:
they're bums too except for Ware and Ratliff.

exactly these two are the only ones who play hard and perform.

MCowboys

Reaction score
juckie;2360320 said:
He is too small and gets blown up and swallowed trying to fight off 330 lbers.Wade should switch to more 4-3 to play to these Lbers strengths.Carp played well,yes i said it.

Ok, so he is too small and the solution is to scrap our entire defensive system to fix it. You can't switch to a 4-3 in one week. Not going to happen, or if it did, we would be horribly unprepared this week (and probably for a couple more) and not play well at all. At which point, everyone on the board would call the move incredibly stupid, say to fire everyone, and tell the cowboys to move back to a 3-4.

juck

Reaction score
MCowboys;2361120 said:
Ok, so he is too small and the solution is to scrap our entire defensive system to fix it. You can't switch to a 4-3 in one week. Not going to happen, or if it did, we would be horribly unprepared this week (and probably for a couple more) and not play well at all. At which point, everyone on the board would call the move incredibly stupid, say to fire everyone, and tell the cowboys to move back to a 3-4.

i think it would work,lord knows we have the players for a 4-3.

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
I have a feeling Canty or Spears will be gone soon, and Ratliff will take their place. Then we will add a NT.

I also agree that getting rid of Ferguson was a big mistake. He was the anchor, and our run D seemed alot more solid with him in there.

We've given up huge rushing days to Portis and now Stephen Jackson. Teams are beating us because we have been ineffective at stopping the run.

We need a run stoppin NT. Teams are punching us in the mouth, and we aren't hitting back.

MCowboys

Reaction score
juckie;2361129 said:
i think it would work,lord knows we have the players for a 4-3.

That may be true, but you can't expect it to work in the short term. Its not that easy a switch to make, you can't expect the players to instantly learn the system and play well. It wouldn't happen, and no one would have the patience to let it work.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I am going to repeat this, there should be an IQ test you have to take before you sign up here.

questions like.....

What color is an orange.

What state do the cowboys play in.....

What is your last name?

if you cant pass, you cant make new threads.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
theebs;2361334 said:
I am going to repeat this, there should be an IQ test you have to take before you sign up here.

questions like.....

What color is an orange.

What is your last name?

.................what are your dad's maiden names?

Doctor32

Hi-Definition Warrior
Reaction score
theebs;2361334 said:

questions like.....

What color is an orange.

What is your last name?

AMEN. Brotha
The good thing about the Zone is that repeat offenders like this dude establish a documented pattern of behavior. Therefore, I can now ignore threads started by this particular Zoner.

superpunk

Reaction score
People just get stupid when we start losing.

Or maybe they're just harder to ignore.

Zach is out there doing his job. He's flying around. But because the TV crew had a good camera angle on Steven Jackson's outside run where an offensive lineman who outweighs Thomas by more than a hundred pounds held him, you think he's not good in a 3-4.

Here's a newsflash, geniuses - When a LB is being held by a lineman who is a 100 pounds bigger, he's not going to win that battle. What Thomas did on that play was force Jackson back inside, where there SHOULD HAVE BEEN HELP from the rest of the defense.

There was not.

And as a result, we get this ******* thread calling out Zach Thomas.

Get a clue.

Doctor32

Hi-Definition Warrior
Reaction score
superpunk;2361469 said:

Zach is out there doing his job. He's flying around. But because the TV crew had a good camera angle on Steven Jackson's outside run where an offensive lineman who outweighs Thomas by more than a hundred pounds held him, you think he's not good in a 3-4.

Here's a newsflash, geniuses - When a LB is being held by a lineman who is a 100 pounds bigger, he's not going to win that battle. What Thomas did on that play was force Jackson back inside, where there SHOULD HAVE BEEN HELP from the rest of the defense.

There was not.

Get a clue.

My theory:
This thread starter just wanted everyone to peep his killer new Avatar, Bro, Dude Bro, Dude, Bro... Dude.
Does anyone else smell a D-Bag?
Oops here comes my 2nd infraction.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
superpunk;2361469 said:

There was not.

Get a clue.

I hate it when you are right. ;)

Fortunately, that isn't to often. :p:

/burp

Triple Steak Burrito - get one.