Zach Thomas is not a good 3-4 LB

juck

Reaction score
Hostile;2360368 said:
I'd rather be blind than daffy.

So not wanting an old midget Linebacker that get pushed around is daffy?wake up.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I'll admit he misses some plays and his size does hurt him at times. But he still gets there most of the time. I wouldn't say he's playing great right now but then it's hard to tell when there are so many missed tackles and assignments all over the field. He's not a problem that's for sure.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
juckie;2360374 said:
So not wanting an old midget Linebacker that get pushed around is daffy?wake up.

ware gets pushed around if someone takes the right angle on him...does that must make him useless..cut the worthless p.o.s.

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
juckie;2360370 said:
Everywhere and getting smacked around.

Actually I see him putting the hits on...and avoiding lineman to make plays. He is flying around out there like a mad man...sideline to sideline. Not sure if you are watching games, or getting drunk yelling at the TV, but Zach Thomas is #55. :bang2: Apparently you did not know that...

dfense

Reaction score
juckie;2360320 said:
He is too small and gets blown up and swallowed trying to fight off 330 lbers.Wade should switch to more 4-3 to play to these Lbers strengths.Carp played well,yes i said it.
Maybe the traditional 3-4 NT should concentrate on tying up two defenders instead of trying to pass rush on every play. Teams use the NT aggression against him and just steer him right out of the way. Then the guard just fires out.

juck

Reaction score
I think zach is a good linebacker in the right scheme and 3-4 is not it.You need big linebackers.Hence BP said see ya.

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
juckie;2360395 said:
I think zach is a good linebacker in the right scheme and 3-4 is not it.You need big linebackers.Hence BP said see ya.

I get it...BP said so...therefore it is true. Go root for the Fins will ya.

juck

Reaction score
And to think we could have had Ray Lewis.Thats a Linebacker!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
juckie;2360320 said:
He is too small and gets blown up and swallowed trying to fight off 330 lbers.

Yeah, man, but . . . but . . . he's a leader!!!

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
juckie;2360411 said:
And to think we could have had Ray Lewis.Thats a Linebacker!

wheres the link to prove this?

juck

Reaction score
Dallas;2360445 said:
:laugh2:

Oh its real alright. Sadly.

Zach Thomas is NOT our defenses problem.

No hes just one of the many in this 3-4.He is not a 3-4 LB.

David276

Benched
Reaction score
going to totally dis agree with op he is the first flying to tackles he gets no help from bradie james. ratlff is a beast but needs to be a de in the 3-4 canty and spears are not even solid this year. i will wait to hold off ont hem for a few more weeks since wade is takin over supposedly why the hell does bradie have that head set if your talking about making changes give it to ware, hamlin or THOMAS someone who knows what they are doing .

bradie is not the heart and soul of our defense dware is. bradie is an average ilb he was a thrid round pick so alright . but yeah , with that being said neither him or thomas is getting much help from the d line esp when they are trying to get pressure with 4 dudes. i dont know i keep hearing its about execution and not the scheme. what. ??? putting them in a poor scheme isnt going to put them in any kind of positive position to execute
slkdhfslkfdsakldfh :bang2::bang2::bang2::bang2:

and you wreck on the only player on our d besides ware and hamlin and ratliff who plays with heart and actually knows what the heck hes doing!!!!!!!

he gets blown up on one play and he sucks so bad he leads our lbs in tackles and i think entire defense . i see him doing way more positive than any other lb or player on d besides d ware. he is always making tackles. is the first on there. come on .