Zeke: Court Vacates Injunction and Dismisses Case ***merged***

Reaction score
Can Zeke sue the NFL in regards to the accusation that he's a woman beater, despite the law not charging him?

Despite the CBA, the NFL can't just call, say Ray Lewis, a murderer and proactively suspend him because they think he did it. The suspension is one thing, it's the tag they attached to it that's my issue
If he were truly innocent, I would sue the girl and the NFL in an attempt to clear my name.

Let's see if he does.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Probably looking at a top 12 pick now.

Come on down.... Arden Key, Harold Landry, Derwin James, Christian Wilkins, Tavarius McFadden, Minkah Fitzpatrick, Bradley Chubb, or whichever defensive player we are selecting in the 1st round. Whoever you are, if you can play defense, you will be a welcomed addition.

You will probably have a brand new defensive coordinator waiting on you. Pay no attention to the guy over there clapping.

tico

Reaction score
He still walks away a innocent man in a court of law, more importantly his dignity..... NFL can't paint him with a DV woman beater! ..
He needs to tighten his shoes laces & walk a straight line here on out..

lukin2006

Reaction score
It's alright, he's fat and outta shape anyway, remember!

I agree...JG should have told Elliot to go serve your suspension and get in shape...

As far as I’m concerned if he steps out of line again get rid of him...

He knew the league was investigating him and he behaved very poorly since being drafted.

The kids got a ton of potential, but his ego and stupidity will derail his career...

Reaction score
Not me. I said the jurisdiction issue was the NFL’s strongest case, and a lot of people attacked me personally for saying that.
There was also the the Harvard lawyer-Giants fan who was eviserated for taking a position that was deemed inappropriate by the pseudo lawyers.

I still believe the arbitration process is a joke and completely unfair. But I also believed that it was inevitable that he would have to serve the 6 games sooner or later.

Reaction score
Probably looking at a top 12 pick now.

Come on down.... Arden Key, Harold Landry, Derwin James, Christian Wilkins, Tavarius McFadden, Minkah Fitzpatrick, Bradley Chubb, or whichever defensive player we are selecting in the 1st round. Whoever you are, if you can play defense, you will be a welcomed addition.

You will probably have a brand new defensive coordinator waiting on you. Pay no attention to the guy over there clapping.
Particular focus on LB or safety.