Zeke Dispels RB Myth Again

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by kskboys, Jan 6, 2019.

1. aikemirv

aikemirv Well-Known Member

10,652 Messages
    3,591 Likes Received
    Like he did against Dallas - oh wait, Heath caught him!

blueblood70 and cern like this.
  2. aikemirv

10,652 Messages
    3,591 Likes Received
    18-4 when Zeke is over 100 yrds

3. StuckMojo

StuckMojo Well-Known Member

286 Messages
    354 Likes Received
    One thing I really like is how Zeke and Dak get along and seem to have each other's back!!

4. cern

cern Well-Known Member

5,177 Messages
    6,483 Likes Received
    lmao.

blueblood70 likes this.
  5. northerncowboynation

northerncowboynation Well-Known Member

5,993 Messages
    4,688 Likes Received
    Kamara and Gurley are great RB's but I wouldn't trade Zeke for either. As far as I'm concerned the Zeke versus Jalen Ramsey debate can end too. I thought it was the best pick then and after listening to Ramsey run his trap, I think the same today. There is no question in my mind that Zeke wants to win a SB. He and Dak have been winners at every level. They both know how to win and will lay it completely on the field to do it. To me, that is the single biggest thing both brought to this team in 2016 and they've carried it through for 3 years. IF they maintain that attitude BOTH will win a SB eventually

Thomas82 and kskboys like this.
  6. Thomas82

Thomas82 Well-Known Member

2,497 Messages
    1,196 Likes Received

Hopefully we see more of the same tomorrow night.

kskboys likes this.
  7. Thomas82

2,497 Messages
    1,196 Likes Received
    :hammer:

8. Thomas82

2,497 Messages
    1,196 Likes Received
    :hammer::hammer:

9. DStar22

DStar22 Member

92 Messages
    69 Likes Received
    Emmitt Smith wasn't the SOLE and only reason the team won, but simply put , without Emmitt they couldn't.. win very often.

get rid of Zeke and this team will lose so much, it won;t be funny

Thomas82 likes this.
  10. basilhayden

basilhayden Well-Known Member

961 Messages
    367 Likes Received
    You mean the Giants RB that had half his games under 80 yards? That one?

11. Streetwise

Streetwise Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

7,211 Messages
    7,614 Likes Received
    Need to see more finished runs for TDs than 6.

12. CF74

CF74 Vet Min Plus

21,428 Messages
    8,686 Likes Received
    Zeke has proven why he was the #4 Pick, less than a handful of backs can do what he does...

13. blueblood70

blueblood70 Well-Known Member

3,991 Messages
    2,829 Likes Received
    Im not reading any of this at all just off the ehadlines, im sick of the banter back and forth about whether Zeke should have been taking at 4 or are any RBs worth that price..yes they are if you use them correctly..

The jaguars weren't the same when fornette went down, SB was responsible for NYG not going 0-16 so he was good for 5 ins alone, the Chargers are much better with Gordon, even the chiefs as good as they still are scoring, Hunt is obviously missing :) yes Zeke IMO is our best layer on the team , you can argue an Olinemen or a Defensive star but IMO hes the best player we have..now if you ask me can you pay any one player especially a RB with wear and tear milage etc too much money to keep ie Bell dilemma we might be in with zeke, I say no to 20 mil for a rb like Gurley.. so yes its dilemma but if he settles for 15 with maybe12 guaranteed..i can see this

14. Blackrain

Blackrain Well-Known Member

1,353 Messages
    1,763 Likes Received
    There friendship is an intangible that dosent show on the stat sheet but pays dividends every game

StuckMojo and DallasEast like this.
  15. Blackrain

Blackrain Well-Known Member

1,353 Messages
    1,763 Likes Received
    And a very expensive one at that making it difficult to put a team around him to get him over the hump . SHEESH I have seen that happen somewhere before LOL

16. CalPolyTechnique

CalPolyTechnique Well-Known Member

9,147 Messages
    12,871 Likes Received
    Maybe like the 8 other plays he had this year that went for at least 40+ yards.

17. aikemirv

10,652 Messages
    3,591 Likes Received
    Well, we were talking about the 44 yard run where 2-3 defenders had the angle on him but yeah , Saquon is faster, but all plays are different as well and Jeff Heath caught Saquon with very little angle.

Zeke is plenty fast for a RB, faster than Emmitt was!

18. kskboys

kskboys Well-Known Member

9,448 Messages
    11,475 Likes Received
    You know, maybe Saquon would've taken it to the house. Possible. But Saquon would not have consistently made those yards to keep the chain moving as Zeke did.

Zeke controls the game. Saquon does not. Give me the Emmit type over the Barry type any day.

19. CalPolyTechnique

CalPolyTechnique Well-Known Member

9,147 Messages
    12,871 Likes Received
    I think what’s most impressive about Zeke’s 4.7 YPC is that he doesn’t have a bunch of long runs to fluff the average. If your longest run on the year (reg. season) is just 41 yards, it indicates that’s a legit ~5 yards every time he ran the ball on average.

That’s not a knock on Saquan.

kskboys and aikemirv like this.
  20. CouchCoach

CouchCoach Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

10,574 Messages
    17,462 Likes Received
    Zeke is the best back in the league at being patient. He can Chinese water torture a D better than any back. It is frustrating when they think they're stopped him cold only to find out he's gained 3 yards out of nothing.

Of all the teams playing this weekend, there is not one more reliant on one player more than the Cowboys with Zeke. And there is not any player more comfortable with that role than Zeke.

Here's his theme song.

lothos05 likes this.