Zeke is fat is ridiculous

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
He has added some mass, simply to be able to withstand the amount of miles this team is going to put on him. How many times have we seen zeke just bull people over. It’s a style of running and a small frame wouldn’t work. You aren’t gonna juke you’re way to the end zone every time in the NFL. You’re gonna have to run someone over once in a while. If the team decides they want zeke to cut some weight and be that guy again I’m sure his carries would be managed a lot more. We would maybe see more screens and different type of run plays. Until then it’s pound the rock between the tackles and take what they give us. We also don’t play with the lead very much so of course we don’t effectively run the ball as well as some other teams right now. Let’s just chill on the let’s cut zeke he is done stuff....geez

His mama is so fat she got her own zip code.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Maybe he can take Richard Simmons along with him to Cabo this off season.
Look, we send our worst ambassadors to Cabo every year and now you want to send Richard Simmons????
The locals will not be pleased, Senor Gringo:angry:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I don't like people making stuff up. Go ahead and critique Zeke's play. Fine.

But grown men whining about how he looks and acting like it has something to do with how he plays (lol) and just totally making things up is stupid and annoying. There's like 50 posters on this board who are all exactly the same - Zeke/DLaw/Dak/Jaylon don't fit the mold of the player they are looking for, which is generally unrealistic, so they just totally make things up and/or create standards that no player could possibly meet.
He so fat Fat Albert is suing.

Loso86

Reaction score
He has added some mass, simply to be able to withstand the amount of miles this team is going to put on him. How many times have we seen zeke just bull people over. It’s a style of running and a small frame wouldn’t work. You aren’t gonna juke you’re way to the end zone every time in the NFL. You’re gonna have to run someone over once in a while. If the team decides they want zeke to cut some weight and be that guy again I’m sure his carries would be managed a lot more. We would maybe see more screens and different type of run plays. Until then it’s pound the rock between the tackles and take what they give us. We also don’t play with the lead very much so of course we don’t effectively run the ball as well as some other teams right now. Let’s just chill on the let’s cut zeke he is done stuff....geez
Lol not happening on this board bro!, I agree with you though

blumayne38

Reaction score
Yea, and his lack of elusiveness is near the top. Your contradiction there is pretty telling about what you know of more likely what you are willing to admit.
He's no longer a top RB in the league. Sad, but we need to face it if we are going to get better as a team. Hopefully we continue to play Pollard more as we have been. He provides what Zeke just can't...and vice versa of course...[/Q

Jarntt

Reaction score
Looks like Zeke is playing this week. Going to be tough running the ball against SF with our OL. Hopefully we spread things out a little and also get Zeke a few dumpoffs to hopefully get him going. We are going to need some creativity from Moore this week I think

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
If there is anyone you want to be mad at be mad at the f-ing imbecile who owns the team and runs it like a arkansas circle jerk.

exciter

Reaction score
He's not the player he was coming out of Ohio State. He has 1 run over 40 yards since his rookie year. One.

He's a $15M a year grinder now. He's still good, but not great. I believe his off the field lifestyle has shortened his career.

If we have a fully healthy o-line next year ( a big if), he will look better than he has this year. But he is no longer an elite back
Ding ding, he really needs to focus more on staying in shape this offseason and dropping the celebrity partying college coed crap. Otherwise NFL is going to be not for long time in his life!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
a42d6425-db38-48c9-a819-3b8a94fa4403_750x422.jpg

Zeke "El Buffet Monster" Elliott is playing hard to get.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score

I find it difficult to explain situations which do not seem complex, but for this crowd become advanced calculus the nano-second the average poster has turned on a player for emo reasons. I had considered the last couple of days starting a thread like this. But then the results are there for the world to see.

I do believe Zeke should trim down. I'm not certain it is a purposeful act on his part to beef up for the onslaught, or he has become complacent. I do think he has a little of the, "ride instead of lead," aspect to his nature. I truly believe he needs a kick in the butt. But I also see him coasting a bit because of the season we are having. I see this as the same as Emmitt when he ducked out of bounds instead of getting that extra yard or two at the sidelines through contact. Emmitt could smell history making which caused his runs to posses a business decision at times. I see Zeke perhaps saving himself a bit for when the team is firing on all cylinders come next season.

However, for Zeke, the entitled athlete attitude is strong in this one.

Yet, Dallas is set up for a great one two punch with Pollard. While I disagree with the featured back is history this board professes like this is football central, I do see a mindset that Mac is bringing in which could be very effective. But it will require heading back to the days of an offensive line which humiliates the opponents defense. It also would require Zeke to get fit for an altered role where he does not carry the rock between the tackles as much as you suggested.

Good post. Unfortunately, the really good posts with a bit of deep thinking tend to confuse the great unwashed in these parts. Maybe toss in a your mama joke before you get to the higher thinking. It might catch them off guard.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
You truly don't understand why it is a good thing if a RB is elusive, or you you don't understand the term? Curious which it is.
Backs can be elusive in 100 different ways, so I don't really know how Zeke isn't. If the definition is that he doesn't juke guys out of their cleats in the open field, fine. But he's not that type of player so it is stupid to expect that.

I know why it's good lol

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
That's a silly statement and not true at all. I think most reasonable fans want him to be the guy HE was a couple of years ago. No one expects him to be what you are pretending they are expecting.
If you are upset that he doesn't "juke" enough, then you weren't even watching in 2016. He is the same player, just a bit slower in the open field.

You are absolutely expecting all of that, with what your criticizing.

HungryLion

Reaction score
If you are upset that he doesn't "juke" enough, then you weren't even watching in 2016. He is the same player, just a bit slower in the open field.

Zeke does have one of the better jump cuts in the league. He can literally jump cut into an entirely different hole (when they’re there)

He just doesn’t have the same explosiveness he once did. Or so it seems

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
He's not a scat back idk why we'd want him to be "elusive," whatever that means? This is exactly my point. People want Zeke to be a power back who is efficient in short yardage, a speed back who has long TDs, and be the most elusive back in the league. These players do not exist.

Pollard gives you one thing and that's, one-cut straightline speed. These guys are all over the league - the 9ers have like 4 of them.
Dime a dozen, but we pay franchise money.
Zeke jumps in the salvation army tank, Jerry loves that.

Jarntt

Reaction score

Wrong and dumb. You don't even make sense. If you think he is the same player you don't watch the Cowboys

blumayne38

Reaction score
Did he really run zeke into the ground?
hmmmm.........idk about that....
We have absolutely run zeke ALOT. Since 2016 he may have more carries/attempts then any other RB. He also has his share of receptions. Way more then people’s beloved Derrick Henry who’s most receptions in a season is 17. Talk about a 1 trick pony.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
that 55 lb head is slowing him down, but on the upside is he can use it as a battering ram for a couple of extra yards.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
The problem with Zek is that dam nose ring he wears. Instead of running wild he's being lead around by that dam ring like he's a bull in a small pen. He needs a major makeover, start with the nose ring then head to a barbershop and cut off all that excess hair. If you look the part then maybe he'll play the part.
He’s got a lot of cranium accessories