Zeke is third overall in rushing

Sydla

Reaction score
Still not worth the 4th pick IMO.

He's a fine player but I think there was more value in that pick than taking a RB when we had numerous holes on defense. Even a trade would have been a better move IMO.

TheRomoSexual

Reaction score

He's a fine player but I think there was more value in that pick than taking a RB when we had numerous holes on defense. Even a trade would have been a better move IMO.

It's hilarious how you now advocate trading down when for months you whined about not giving up the farm to trade for Wentz. And you're only advocating a trade back now because Ramsey has been awful.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

I'm with you but it's still early and he can still prove us wrong.

Being a top guy statistically in rushing is just something almost anyone could do in our backfield.

I'm expecting Ladanian Thomlinson / Edgerrin James type of special from him.

He was drafted top 5 and getting shoe string tackled over and over and just get what is blocked is not what we signed up for.

TheRomoSexual

Reaction score
I'm with you but it's still early and he can still prove us wrong.

Being a top guy statistically in rushing is just something almost anyone could do in our backfield.

I'm expecting Ladanian Thomlinson / Edgerrin James type of special from him.

He was drafted top 5 and getting shoe string tackles over and over and just get what is blocked is not what we signed up for.

Getting shoe-string tackled? Did you even watch the game?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I like what I am seeing in Zeke I think he will be a great player for the Cowboys for a good while. It is not just his running it is his total game. Watching him out there picking up blitzers was impressive and if you value your QB then you know how important it is to have a RB who can pick up a defender. His receiving skills we have yet to see too much but I look for more and more as each game passes for Zeke.

John813

Reaction score
Out of all the backs, I wouldn't of guessed Blount would of been #1 if you asked me before week 1.

Dude is a good power back.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I like what I am seeing in Zeke I think he will be a great player for the Cowboys for a good while. It is not just his running it is his total game. Watching him out there picking up blitzers was impressive and if you value your QB then you know how important it is to have a RB who can pick up a defender. His receiving skills we have yet to see too much but I look for more and more as each game passes for Zeke.

I do too. He's still a bit of a work in progress, but I think he gets a bit better with each week too. The one frustration I have is that there's always one or two things that prevent him from having a truly perfect game. But again, as he's still a work in progress, I think that they will come in time.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Literally no one else said that, and anyone who did is just trolling. Seriously, anyone unimpressed by a rookie totally 160+ yards all-purpose is just looking for reasons to whine.

McFadden could've done just as well last night.

Not impressed.

The production is really good.. It doesn't take a top 5 pick to get good production. We need special for that investment.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes I did.. This isn't just my own opinion either as others have said it so did you watch the game?

No, it isn't. It happened plenty of times when there was the potential for such huge plays. It's not a criticism of Elliott, just an unfortunate occurrence. But, again, some people can't understand the difference and the kids feel the need to lash out if it's not all sunshine and rainbows.