Twitter: Zeke lawyers file for stay on suspension

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Infinitely more than you. Zeke's participation isn't up to him or the team. Those are the types of process details a someone tilting at five people in a thread touting their expertise would know, but here we are.

I'm not reporting you for threats. The weakness and inanity such an action displays says enough about you for me.

And there's no us. There's you vs logic, decency and common sense. You're fighting an uphill battle and the performance is predictable.

Yes, you have demonstrated, throughout this thread just how much more you know. Moving on... I clearly said that the second motion for a stay has not been ruled on so there is no ability for the team to play him. I also said that I don't think the team is planing on him playing.

I want you to report what you think is a threat. Please, I am actually begging you to do this. Go ahead, see what they think about your accusations of threat. You talk a lot but not much substance comes out. Do it.

Everything I have said has been factual. That's the truth but it's inconvenient for you, I get that.

phildadon86

Reaction score
What really boggles my mind is how when the NFL asks for emergency or expedited hearings it happens within hours that they have a court date, nflpa requests one and its “whenever we can get to it”?

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
What really boggles my mind is how when the NFL asks for emergency or expedited hearings it happens within hours that they have a court date, nflpa requests one and its “whenever we can get to it”?

Its NY that is why they wanted it moved there they knew what they would get. It really isn't that crazy, I mean they knew Judge **** would make a mockery out of this and go rogue. Also when she denied for the NFL to hear on the 27th I believe she did that know she could stop him from playing this week since the 2nd circuit is out of session today and tomorrow..

Well played NFL and Judge ****, well played

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Eh just accept it zeke.

Smarten up
I'll never understand him pulling the girl's top down in public..

was he just drunk?

and then breaking the guys nose in a bar fight.

Was he thinking behavior like that was going to ratify his positions as being a good guy coming to the rescue of a girl?

It sealed his guilt on so many levels.

I'm very worried he can't control himself and he's going to get another suspension.

I'm sure its in the background with the team.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I'l never understand him pulling the girl's top down in public..

and then breaking the guys nose in a bar fight.

It sealed his guilt on so many levels.

I'm very worried he can't control himself and he's going to get another suspension.

I'm sure its in the background with the team.

Never been confirmed lets not act like it was

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Got any examples? Nope just blowing smoke.

Of how much smarter you are then us? No, I'm afraid I don't. You got me there.

I've got one. I know why he's not practicing. You... not so much.

OK. I have already said, like twice now, that I was not certain of his status so sure, whatever. Heck, I even asked you what you know. I guess you missed that huh.......

K. Watch them windmills.

Is this some kinda trick question, designed to lead us all back to the "Carrying Water" thing?

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Of how much smarter you are then us? No, I'm afraid I don't. You got me there.

OK. I have already said, like twice now, that I was not certain of his status so sure, whatever. Heck, I even asked you what you know. I guess you missed that huh.......

Is this some kinda trick question, designed to lead us all back to the "Carrying Water" thing?
Examples of me implying what you're accusing me of? I guess for internet warriors like yourself facts aren't an essential part of the equation.

And again, there's no us. There's you v everyone else. But that fact seems to have eluded your esteemed grasp. I guess they just don't make night schools like they used to. Maybe you should go back for some more correspondence courses.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I have looked at it. What do you think is hypocritcal about it?

In the post I quoted you tried to go on about how you didn't say he committed libel. In the post you quoted he didn't say you said that, he said someone. You were trying to act like he was the one not paying attention and was acting like you said something you didn't, when in fact, it was your question that had things wrong and you appeared to be the one not paying attention.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Examples of me implying what you're accusing me of? I guess for internet warriors like yourself facts aren't an essential part of the equation.

And again, there's no us. There's you v everyone else. But that fact seems to have eluded your esteemed grasp. I guess they just don't make night schools like they used to. Maybe you should go back for some more correspondence courses.

Well, I wondered how long it would take you to get to tough guy internet warrior stuff. You actually held out longer then I thought you would. You know, it really doesn't matter if you are a tough guy or not. End of day, you are wrong and I know it, and you know it. You should go back and re-read the post you are referring to above. I think it would help you understand.

You wanna say me vs everybody else, that's fine with me too. I'm good with it because what I'm saying here is not a lie. It's all true. You tell me what I'm lying about or what I'm inaccurate with. Go ahead.

Last edited:

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
In the post I quoted you tried to go on about how you didn't say he committed libel. In the post you quoted he didn't say you said that, he said someone. You were trying to act like he was the one not paying attention and was acting like you said something you didn't, when in fact, it was your question that had things wrong and you appeared to be the one not paying attention.

Right, I know what he said and I know what I said. I am hoping that you know what is going on. Canadian did accuse the Judge of being bought and paid for or in the pocket of the NFL. The definition of Libel is:

Search Results
Dictionary
li·bel
ˈlībəl/
noun
noun: libel; plural noun: libels
Law
a published false statement that is damaging to a person's reputation; a written defamation.
synonyms: defamation, defamation of character, character assassination, calumny, misrepresentation, scandalmongering;

I understand what you are saying. Do you understand what I was saying? He did accuse me of saying that and I did say it because clearly, it was true. I mean, everybody can see that. The point is, it's true and, what is it to you? If it's true, why are you making a big deal out of it? That is what I was trying to get at by asking him the direct question. Understand?

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
If y’all are done with this pissing contest can we get back on topic. Any news if the emergency stay the NFLPA filed this afternoon was approved or did the judge use it as toilet paper?

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Well, I wondered how long it would take you to get to tough guy internet warrior stuff. You actually held out longer then I thought you would. You know, it really doesn't matter if you are a tough guy or not. End of day, you are wrong and I know it, and you know it. You should go back and re-read the post you are referring to above. I think it would help you understand.

You wanna say me vs everybody else, that's fine with me too. I'm good with it because what I'm saying here is not a lie. It's all true. You tell me what I'm lying about or what I'm inaccurate with. Go ahead.
Its the idiots that make empty threats on the internet that get that label. Wear it with pride. You can't even enunciate what I'm supposedly wrong about. Weapons grade projection you're working on there Don. This is what happens when you back yourself into a corner and start attacking multiple people. Canadian, Kevin, bk, but to each individual it's their issue not you. Common denominator is just one *******.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
If y’all are done with this pissing contest can we get back on topic. Any news if the emergency stay the NFLPA filed this afternoon was approved or did the judge use it as toilet paper?

All I can find is that Zeke's team filed for a "brief administrative stay" this afternoon which would let him play just this Sunday against the Chiefs.

However, this was several hours ago and nothing seems to have come out of it. I guess we just have to assume he's out these six weeks.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Right, I know what he said and I know what I said. I am hoping that you know what is going on. Canadian did accuse the Judge of being bought and paid for or in the pocket of the NFL. The definition of Libel is:

Search Results
Dictionary
li·bel
ˈlībəl/
noun
Law
a published false statement that is damaging to a person's reputation; a written defamation.
synonyms: defamation, defamation of character, character assassination, calumny, misrepresentation, scandalmongering;

I understand what you are saying. Do you understand what I was saying? He did accuse me of saying that and I did say it because clearly, it was true. I mean, everybody can see that. The point is, it's true and, what is it to you? If it's true, why are you making a big deal out of it? That is what I was trying to get at by asking him the direct question. Understand?

What Canadian said is irrelevant to what I said. Libel is irrelevant to what I said. Now it really appears you are purposefully not listening to what people are saying. It really appears you don't get what I was saying at all.

What is it to me? This is a public forum. You said something that was hypocritical. I pointed it out. If you don't like it, don't do it. What is it to you that someone committed libel against a judge? And accusing the judge of being bought and paid for is not libel in and of itself. You have to prove that it's false. He expressed an opinion. So you're wrong on several levels.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
All I can find is that Zeke's team filed for a "brief administrative stay" this afternoon which would let him play just this Sunday against the Chiefs.

However, this was several hours ago and nothing seems to have come out of it. I guess we just have to assume he's out these six weeks.
Thanks for the info, doesn’t sound to promising

Looks like Zeke is gone till mid December

Bohuntr97

Reaction score

Possibly, or they could deny the "brief administractve" (he will miss this weekend) yet hold oral arguments on Monday or Tues and decide then on granting a full TRO until the injunction case is heard. It's a mess.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score

Search Results
Dictionary
li·bel
ˈlībəl/
noun
Law

I did not say the judge was paid for, but there is a a definite apprehension of bias when her husband was involved with the NFL in drafting the CBA