Twitter: Zeke lawyers file for stay on suspension

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Maybe its not a win or go home game if Zeke hadn't been playing until week 15?
Exactly.........look, let’s be real here fellas. Zeke is not replaceable, that is why we burned a top 4 pick on him. If we have backs on the roster that can do what he does, then we wasted a very high pick. The reason we took him that high is because he can do things our other backs can’t.

So it’s not a matter of if we are going to be worse, it’s an issue of how much worse. There is a decent chance that when Zeke comes back we might already be eliminated from playoff contention.

links18

Reaction score
That's exactly what happens, which is why the NFLPA tried filing in TX before the decision came out. A nice try but didn't work out.

Its stuff like that that makes you feel like you the deck is stacked. And it is.

Turtle0986

Reaction score
Why keep fighting, at this point he serves it amd comes back for Week 17 against the Raiders. If you keep fighting it increases the likelyhood of going into the 2018 season as well and missing games then as well.

plymkr

Reaction score
Fighting to clear his name.. I'd do the same.
At this point I've accepted that he'll be suspended. I would rather him just suck it up for now and stop being a weekly distraction. But after the season I would really like to see Zeke sue the NFL or his ex girlfriend or both for about 100 million. He is going to lose so much money in promotions or sponsors that it could warrant a loss of income lawsuit. I am at a loss with this. I've never been so disillusioned with NFL as I am now. I can't wrap my mind around the fact he wasn't arrested, wasn't charged, NFL's own investigator reported that he didn't need to be punished and yet he still is suspended by that tyrant. Zeke suing for damages and loss of income in the range of 50-100 million and winning that lawsuit would certainly be the end of Goodell's dictatorship.

Ok, rant over, but I hope he does sue them.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Our justice system is setup for judges to keep money flowing to the attorneys. I serious believe when judge's make decisions this is in their thought process. The system is broken and the foxes are guarding the hen houses.
https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRv71jiGa2CMxogp-KYOcj-AidJSONyYkepGcIRnDYDUHlNgMKoag

Dorsett33

Reaction score
Why keep fighting, at this point he serves it amd comes back for Week 17 against the Raiders. If you keep fighting it increases the likelyhood of going into the 2018 season as well and missing games then as well.
Maybe....just maybe, to him, it's not about football. Maybe it's about clearing his name on something he feels he didn't do.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
That's what I've been saying all along. I don't care if he's innocent. He still has to serve this. Bite that bullet now.
That hurts to read.. BUT.....it's looking more and more like Ezee will be railroaded.

*** you Epic Failla. Enjoy the bonus.

TWOK11

Reaction score
The bottom line with this season is this. We gotta get this suspension out of the way and hope like hell the Eagles don't win the Super Bowl. Regroup in the offseason.

Can't wait for the game on Sunday.

How upset will you be if we win?

You can be honest, we're all friends here.

Ghost12

Reaction score
And then what? The NFL files in NY to confirm their arbitration decision the second it is made? Doesn't seem fair. Seems like a perversion of justice to always guarantee the forum to the employer.
Well that's what happens when you agree to a CBA where management can handpick the arbitrator.

Ghost12

Reaction score
Maybe....just maybe, to him, it's not about football. Maybe it's about clearing his name on something he feels he didn't do.
This won't clear his name. At best, a court may rule the arbitration process was fundamentally unfair.

People are going to believe what they want to believe and if we're being honest, 97% of people base those beliefs on which team they root for.