News: Zeke on talk of Pollard being a starter

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Might want to check your calendar before rushing into another Hate Zeke post.
What calendar is that, excuse maker? Might want to understand the conversation you are jumping into before you flap those gums.

Havic

Reaction score
“Dont need to hear any excuses about the OL, Dalton doesnt have a problem”

LOL Dalton was 1-4 as a starter this year before 2 weeks ago. You’re also not smart enough to comprehend that lines have different strengths/weakness when it comes to pass/run blocking. Judging by how often Pollard gets stuffed at the line of scrimmage, our line ain’t anything special. Keep hate-watching though. ;)

Yes, Zeke and Dalton share the same record :). The real problem is you just want to White Knight for Zeke rather than admit he hasnt played well this season. Lets not forget Zeke leads the league in fumbles and already has 6 on the season. Lets be real dawg. Protections didnt cause those fumbles, they were 100% on him. I'm not saying Pollard is the answer but if I'm not getting production out of either back ill take the 800k a year guy rather than the 15mil a year one.

aria

Reaction score
but then it wouldn't be as exciting as the season comes to a close. next week should be enthralling.
Cern, I’m just not impressed with these wins. They’re nice and all but I’m not buying that this team has suddenly turned a corner because we beat 3 teams with a total of 14 wins and will beat another pathetic team next week to win one of the worst divisions ever in the history of the league.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I wasn’t doing math you college drop out. You think I’m paying attention to the garbage numbers you’re spewing?
You threw the .2 ypc out there but wouldn’t doubt it was just some random number you pulled out of thin air. Would make about as much sense as everything else you have puked on the board tonight.

Kaiser

Reaction score
What calendar is that, excuse maker? Might want to understand the conversation you are jumping into before you flap those gums.

The calendar that makes you look foolish, which is any calendar you want to pick at random. Zeke never missed a game because he was in Cabo and it didn't happen when Chaz Green was here. But you do you.

blumayne38

Reaction score
Yes, Zeke and Dalton share the same record :). The real problem is you just want to White Knight for Zeke rather than admit he hasnt played well this season. Lets not forget Zeke leads the league in fumbles and already has 6 on the season. Lets be real dawg. Protections didnt cause those fumbles, they were 100% on him. I'm not saying Pollard is the answer but if I'm not getting production out of either back ill take the 800k a year guy rather than the 15mil a year one.
Zekes fumble issues may just be him trying to extend plays, he will fix that next season

cern

Reaction score
considering they're playing 5th and 6th tackles, backup center and guard, they're doing a good job. now with all the originals back in place, they could be awesome again.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
The calendar that makes you look foolish, which is any calendar you want to pick at random. Zeke never missed a game because he was in Cabo and it didn't happen when Chaz Green was here. But you do you.
Goodness gracious. Even though I rarely agree with you, I at least can just realize we have different opinions. Now, I am losing respect.

Will try to let you redeem yourself. We were talking about Zeke’s loss of efficiency from 2016 to 2017 when he dropped from 5.1 ypc to 4.1 ypc. When Zeke got suspended, Morris started. Chaz Green played for Tyron Smith in the first couple of games. Zeke was in Cabo working out. So, in 2017 when the offensive line was at its worse, Morris was starting and not Zeke.

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
Where/when have I denied that Zeke is having a down year? I’m just not going to the lengths that you hate-watchers do. Y’all the same idiots that cry when Dak gets criticized. I like both Dak and Zeke, no need for our low IQ fans to want bum backups to start lmao.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Where/when have I denied that Zeke is having a down year? I’m just not going to the lengths that you hate-watchers do. Y’all the same idiots that cry when Dak gets criticized. I like both Dak and Zeke, no need for our low IQ fans to want bum backups to start lmao.
You definitely act like a Spurs fan, whine with the best of them. Tim Duncan was your favorite player, right? Biggest whiner in the league.

cern

Reaction score
Cern, I’m just not impressed with these wins. They’re nice and all but I’m not buying that this team has suddenly turned a corner because we beat 3 teams with a total of 14 wins and will beat another pathetic team next week to win one of the worst divisions ever in the history of the league.
i have been impressed with the way this o-line of 2nd and 3rd stringers has come together and played as well as they have the last few weeks.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Goodness gracious. Even though I rarely agree with you, I at least can just realize we have different opinions. Now, I am losing respect.

Will try to let you redeem yourself. We were talking about Zeke’s loss of efficiency from 2016 to 2017 when he dropped from 5.1 ypc to 4.1 ypc. When Zeke got suspended, Morris started. Chaz Green played for Tyron Smith in the first couple of games. Zeke was in Cabo working out. So, in 2017 when the offensive line was at its worse, Morris was starting and not Zeke.

Zeke got 104 yards rushing in his first post-Cabo game. In the four games before his suspension he averaged 127 yards per game.

When Zeke was suspended Morris had one good game of 127 yards and then three of 62, 61 and 36 yards.

Try again.

cern

Reaction score
don't confuse your combined sat scores of 145 with your IQ. they are not the same thing.

aria

Reaction score
i have been impressed with the way this o-line of 2nd and 3rd stringers has come together and played as well as they have the last few weeks.
I can see that but I never thought they were near as bad as people said they were but yeah, they have looked a little better but outside of SF, the defenses we’ve played have been pretty bad so is it us or the level of competition we’re playing?

We’ll know a lot more when we get to the playoffs, we should torch the Giants. They have no pass rush and are ranked 20 something against the pass IIRC.

cern

Reaction score
I can see that but I never thought they were near as bad as people said they were but yeah, they have looked a little better but outside of SF, the defenses we’ve played have been pretty bad so is it us or the level of competition we’re playing?

We’ll know a lot more when we get to the playoffs, we should torch the Giants. They have no pass rush and are ranked 20 something against the pass IIRC.
of greater concern to me is wft vs eagles. if haskins starts, i'm not too worried. but if alex smith starts, my concerns grow exponentially. the eagles suck on the back end of their defense.