News: Zeke on talk of Pollard being a starter

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
You mean the year where he was suspended 6 games, & would’ve won the rushing title had he not been suspended? Counting only the weeks he played, he led the league in rushing.

But keep talking that stupid stuff. All the hate-watchers & no-life’s on this site make me feel ashamed to be a sports fan lmao. I’m done here. ;)
Yes. His efficient dropped 20% to just below Joseph Randle 2015 level. But had he gotten more inefficient runs, he could have led the league in rushing the same way Randle could have if we kept on giving him the ball at 4.1 ypc average.

Kaiser

Reaction score
The point is Zeke should have produced at a higher level that he has. Low IQ fans think dropping from 5.1 ypc to 4.1 ypc from one year to the next for a “generational” back should be acceptable.

And what does the Mensa crowd say about the role of the Cowboys OL in those numbers?

cern

Reaction score
like simon and garfunkel, zeke and pollard are better together.

aria

Reaction score
Zeke shows up in the clutch, you gotta dig it man haha.
Clutch like he was in the playoffs against the Rams? He’s the highest paid RB in the league, he should be playing like it’s clutch every game, not just ONE game of the entire season. Had he been earning his paycheck all season we probably would have had the division locked up by now.

cern

Reaction score
You mean the year where he was suspended 6 games, & would’ve won the rushing title had he not been suspended? Counting only the weeks he played, he led the league in rushing.

But keep talking that stupid stuff. All the hate-watchers & no-life’s on this site make me feel ashamed to be a sports fan lmao. I’m done here. ;)
i'm guessing you have a problem making friends. or playing with other children.

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
I'd love for Zeke to just play well and justify the contract he earned. When that doesnt happen over the course of a season its a problem. Dont need to hear any excuses about the OL, Dalton doesnt have a problem performing with a back up O-line.
“Dont need to hear any excuses about the OL, Dalton doesnt have a problem”

LOL Dalton was 1-4 as a starter this year before 2 weeks ago. You’re also not smart enough to comprehend that lines have different strengths/weakness when it comes to pass/run blocking. Judging by how often Pollard gets stuffed at the line of scrimmage, our line ain’t anything special. Keep hate-watching though. ;)

cern

Reaction score
And what does the Mensa crowd say about the role of the Cowboys OL in those numbers?
they are beginning to play very well now that they've had a few weeks playing together. continuity is the name of the game when it comes to o-lines. philbin has earned his salary.

aria

Reaction score

I really wish you didn’t use that emoji, you had my hopes up.

cern

Reaction score
Clutch like he was in the playoffs against the Rams? He’s the highest paid RB in the league, he should be playing like it’s clutch every game, not just ONE game of the entire season. Had he been earning his paycheck all season we probably would have had the division locked up by now.
but then it wouldn't be as exciting as the season comes to a close. next week should be enthralling.

Kaiser

Reaction score
they are beginning to play very well now that they've had a few weeks playing together. continuity is the name of the game when it comes to o-lines. philbin has earned his salary.

They are definitely playing better than they were, but that is the lowest of low bars. They are still missing four Pro Bowl caliber players from the starting five they had in February.