Zeke paying funeral costs for slain teen Jaylon McKenzie

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Zeke is a good dude prayers to the young mans family. But on some G my son is his age ain't no way im letting him ride around with older kids hittin up house parties that late at night. Im from newark and my wife is from the projects in south philly we've seen this story too often.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Hardly.

I think Mara is phoning Goodell right now to let him know how this actually is just harassing the grieving family of the shooting victim.
You guys make a joke out of everything. I don't know how you guys find the energy to do it especially on stories like these. A 14 year old lost his life and you guys are talking about Goodall suspending Zeke for his gesture...........

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
You guys make a joke out of everything. I don't know how you guys find the energy to do it especially on stories like these. A 14 year old lost his life and you guys are talking about Goodall suspending Zeke for his gesture...........

Sorry if it comes off crass, but there are only so many times you can see where the league simply does not acknowledge that their methods and motives are out of whack.

The real joke is the league.

You won't see Elliott ever get credit for the things he does that are noteworthy. This situation, the kid hit by the puck at the hockey game.

But yet Tyreek Hill has never served a second of a suspension.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Sorry if it comes off crass, but there are only so many times you can see where the league simply does not acknowledge that their methods and motives are out of whack.

The real joke is the league.

You won't see Elliott ever get credit for the things he does that are noteworthy. This situation, the kid hit by the puck at the hockey game.

But yet Tyreek Hill has never served a second of a suspension.
I get it. I get what you're saying. I will say this......I'm not gonna give him credit for doing what IMO most athletes should do. But I do agree there is some inconsistencies how they handled the ZEke thing that hasn't been answered and probably won't. Jerry should've pressed that.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Zeke is a good dude prayers to the young mans family. But on some G my son is his age ain't no way im letting him ride around with older kids hittin up house parties that late at night. Im from newark and my wife is from the projects in south philly we've seen this story too often.

This, back in my days in the early 80's in high school, the worst that would happen would be a fist fight but nowadays no one wants to lose in front of people, so now you have guns every where you turn these days.