Zeke paying funeral costs for slain teen Jaylon McKenzie

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
I saw a lot of bad stuff and I sheltered my daughter throughout her youth. She is now away in college and I pray I didn't shelter her too much. So far so good. 18 years old and already has 84 college hours. I bring her home for the summer tomorrow, God willing.
attaboy. Mine are grown up now. Come home some times but not enuff for their mother. I say let 'em shine

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
You know what Ranch. You told me the story about that decision and asked me which team you went to. I answered the no body team. I just knew without knowing
I'm going to guess that top 10 team was CC Calallen.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I invested very well!! Lol!! Honestly, the 90 hour work weeks are tough. I did it for 29 years. Time to enjoy the fruits and more importantly, my family.
I feel that my man.
I am so happy not having to answer to anybody to pay my bills any longer.
I wake up when I want. Take my time... live on Hawaii-Time...
Goof around here...
Life is alright.
Mucho respect.

Edit: Yeah! Back on topic!
What was the topic?

RoyalCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Condolences to the family for such a devastating tragedy. Having said that, Zeke is a class act. When I met the guy in college, I knew that he was a special type of person, not just athlete. Doesn't down-talk anyone and the guy is completely modest and humble. Very respectful guy, I wish more people in life were like this. Thanks for posting.