Zeke shoving it down throats and takes himself out

lockster

Reaction score
no its not GD Players need break and he gets less then any player on that field playing offense. He plays damn near every snap.. get passed it they dont use pollard enough , dont have 3 back rotation like many teams that easily use two all under 200 snaps.. its not even close to lack of anything accept being human and paying more then anyone else. Hardly ever comes off the field..

constantly like 3 times game he needs blow and comes back in show me aback that plays more TOTAL SNAPS..there are none hes on the field nearly the entire game has right to need a blow..

ignorance is futile..

you are next
You had to drag guys like Emmitt, Payton, Campbell and more off the field. Comparing him to present guys is a waste die to systems and expectations. Zeke is so young, he shouldn't be getting tired. When he's 45, then I'll cut him some slack. I guess Parcells and Johnson were ignorant too. :).

aria

Reaction score
Stop lying, your venomous personal hate, clouds your perception of his team contributions. You're always comparing him to others when it suits your argument. Factual assessments given to counteract your drivel are ignored.
Lol, when it suits my argument? I’ve posted stat after stat, those are his numbers, not mine. All I do is post them to defend my position which is more than 90% of what his supporters do because like zeke said “stats don’t lie” and most of his stats aren’t nearly as favorable to defend that he his the best RB in the league as fan boys like you think otherwise you would post something other than total yards.

Who am I supposed to compare him to when discussing who the best RB is or why RB’s aren’t worth the money, field goal kickers?

One thing we can agree on is my “drivel”. Because most of what I post is based on facts, not my opinion, which is backed up by zeke’s numbers hence the “drivel”.

blueblood70

Reaction score
You had to drag guys like Emmitt, Payton, Campbell and more off the field. Comparing him to present guys is a waste die to systems and expectations. Zeke is so young, he shouldn't be getting tired. When he's 45, then I'll cut him some slack. I guess Parcells and Johnson were ignorant too. :).
LMAO you are GONE!

stilltheguru

Reaction score
they dont have to most coahces do it for them using 2-3 RBs with equal snaps..they arent even close to zeke being in aon blocking, recieving, and run plays..hes always on the filed, has to sub out because arent doing it..SMH
Like i said, nobody was going to answer it. The Zeke hate on here is from a bunch of losers worried about his money like they pay him. And they dont watch other teams play.

aria

Reaction score
Like i said, nobody was going to answer it. The Zeke hate on here is from a bunch of losers worried about his money like they pay him. And they dont watch other teams play.
Hahahaha...or a bunch of fans who know RB’s aren’t worth the money, want whats best for the team and there is a little thing called the salary cap.

Actually, I do watch other teams play and see I lots of successful teams without overpaid RB’s.
IMOF, I watched a 2015 undrafted free agent running back put up identical numbers to one of the highest paid running backs in the league just last night. Did you happen to watch that game?

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Hahahaha...or a bunch of fans who know RB’s aren’t worth the money, want whats best for the team and there is a little thing called the salary cap.

Actually, I do watch other teams play and see I lots of successful teams without overpaid RB’s.
IMOF, I watched a 2015 undrafted free agent running back put up identical numbers to one of the highest paid running backs in the league just last night. Did you happen to watch that game?
Floyd Mayweather to Brian Kenny- ANSWER THE QUESTION!
do all other running backs get tired and sub out? all I wanna know

aria

Reaction score
Floyd Mayweather to Brian Kenny- ANSWER THE QUESTION!
do all other running backs get tired and sub out? all I wanna know
No wonder you suck at debating, you don’t even know what you’re arguing about.

What do I have to do with whether he got tired or subbed out? Before you make a further fool of yourself, I suggest you do a little more research before posting. I’ll reference you to the 5th post of this thread on the first page.

When you come up with something relevant to me then I’ll answer your question, until then think before you type.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
No wonder you suck at debating, you don’t even know what you’re arguing about.

What do I have to do with whether he got tired or subbed out? Before you make a further fool of yourself, I suggest you do a little more research before posting. I’ll reference you to the 5th post of this thread on the first page.

When you come up with something relevant to me then I’ll answer your question, until then think before you type.
You're the pathetic debater. You cant even follow conversations you butt into :facepalm:
Are you stupid or dumb?

Rayman70

Reaction score
Zeke isnt the problem. I can live with the offense. The elephant in the room is the defense or lack thereof. Special teams is also not very good.Football is the ultimate team sport.

khiladi

Reaction score
This thread was probably started by somebody who says they finally watched other QBs and they miss throws like Dak does regularly.. but apparently Zeke is the only RB in the league that subs himself out and is mediocre, while Dak is greatness, even though he regularly can’t hit WRs in stride and has bad footwork.. He’s ‘durable’ though!

aria

Reaction score
You're the pathetic debater. You cant even follow conversations you butt into :facepalm:
Are you stupid or dumb?
Lol, nice retort. You tried to call me out on something I never commented on and it backfired. Nice try but you failed yet again.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Lol, nice retort. You tried to call me out on something I never commented on and it backfired. Nice try but you failed yet again.
Wow you're dumb. You spoke to me first :facepalm: I wasnt tslking to you. What part of that is lost on you little boy? Next time you talk about debating know what you're talking about.

aria

Reaction score
Zeke isnt the problem. I can live with the offense. The elephant in the room is the defense or lack thereof. Special teams is also not very good.Football is the ultimate team sport.
Well his play isn’t part of the problem but his contract and Jerry’s decision to keep him over Byron is a huge part of the problem. I’ll take a top 5-10 corner over a top 5-10 RB any day and last night showed part of the reason why.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Zeke is hardly the problem. He did just fine. Now, that O-line and Defense? Ughhhh..

aria

Reaction score
Wow you're dumb. You spoke to me first :facepalm: I wasnt tslking to you. What part of that is lost on you little boy?
Little? I’d love to see you say that to my face. Do you happen to live in the DFW area? How about we meet up for a beer and talk about it, first one is on me?

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Little? I’d love to see you say that to my face. Do you happen to live in the DFW area? How about we meet up for a beer and talk about it, first one is on me?
Go meet Zeke since you always have his name in your mouth. You'd prob get him suspended/cut too lol

aria

Reaction score
Wow you're dumb. You spoke to me first :facepalm: I wasnt tslking to you. What part of that is lost on you little boy? Next time you talk about debating know what you're talking about.
And yeah, I talked to you first and it had nothing to do with your question, it had to do with your comment so why did you change the subject? You have a hard time keeping up, kinda like zeke.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
And yeah, I talked to you first and it had nothing to do with your question, it had to do with your comment so why did you change the subject? You have a hard time keeping up, kinda like zeke.
My first post was about rbs getting rest lol. Just stop bro

aria

Reaction score
Go meet Zeke since you always have his name in your mouth. You'd prob get him suspended/cut too lol
I would love for that chump to try and bully me like he does his women, DJ’s or security guards. I have a feeling he’s not even that dumb, he only likes to hit people he knows he has a physical advantage over and I don’t qualify. Plus he may be dumb but he’s not crazy, crazy is underestimated when you screw with the wrong person. Advantage me.

aria

Reaction score
My first post was about rbs getting rest lol. Just stop bro
What the hell are you talking about?! I never replied to your first post so it has nothing to do with me, I replied to your second post but you questioned me on your first post. They were completely different topics, c’mon, try to keep up here.

Thanks for the like ;)