Zeke vs. Dallas Media

Pants

Reaction score
Screw the media...they think that they are gonna get "noticed" if they report a quote from Zeke? How about you nod your heads in approval when he said said he put that in the past, wants to move forward and thanked the team, family and fans....

...how about these media creepers tell us all what they do on their Christmas breaks?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Blimey!
You Yanks are so sensitive.
And athletes are so Greta Garbo. Yes, he vants to be left alone. So what? He gets paid to practice, play AND talk to the media.
You blokes get paid to mow yards, serve drinks and food and wash cars, but talking to the media is optional. You are fortunate to be working class dogs.
Zejes can avoid such questions if he stops "working out" in Cabo, beating up women (allegedly:rolleyes:) and being a reciprocal ash dolt.
If he were in England they'd tear a new one and make him to say please and thank you.
That is the price of superstardom and Jerry's millions.
So chill, you butt-hurt Yanks, and let's enjoy the coming 10-6, no matter where it leads us.

Asklesko

Reaction score
i would support zeke's right to silence but... it's obvious the only reason he wants to not talk about it is because of the documentary, which he will make money on and for which he wants to build hype. that's heinous.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Zeke is wrong. We get our information from the media. Like 99% of them stood by him in his issues this year. All he had to do was give some simple answers and move on. He seems very childish and immature from what he did.

we fans get our info from beat reporters and tv reporters who are in the facility everyday I find it pretty crazy how everyone attacks these people everyday.

When stuff like this happens all the bloggers are who are a thousand miles away always take the players side because they have nothing invested they dont actually cover the team, they cover the team via the people actually getting up everyday and going to work and standing face to face with the players and coaches. They base all their info on this reporting then tell everyone they have insiders and sources etc.

anyway, thats my take on this. None of us know what happened with the zeke issue and he should be pretty damn happy to get to be there and stand and answer the beat reporters questions for 10 minutes. His situation could be much worse. He comes off as very immature.

:hammer:
Excellent post, young lad.
Now get ready for the medium nitwit haters who don't understand that the NFL contracts stipulate talking to the media.
Its called public relations.
Zeke fails this privately band publically.

Pants

Reaction score
:hammer:
Excellent post, young lad.
Now get ready for the medium nitwit haters who don't understand that the NFL contracts stipulate talking to the media.
Its called public relations.
Zeke fails this privately band publically.

ah, but he does NOT have to talk to the media about non-football activities...and, techincally, he was not a member of the NFL for 6 weeks so why on earth would he owe ANYTHING to the media? Why not grill him about dinner last night, or where he is going the day after the Seahawks game? He wouldn't have to answer those either - not related to him being an NFL player....

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
ah, but he does NOT have to talk to the media about non-football activities...and, techincally, he was not a member of the NFL for 6 weeks so why on earth would he owe ANYTHING to the media? Why not grill him about dinner last night, or where he is going the day after the Seahawks game? He wouldn't have to answer those either - not related to him being an NFL player....
Interesting.
So you want to know about his dinner?
Or where he is going after the Seahawks game.
You are a curious lout.
Sorry, tearful bloke, but those are non-football-related items.
I suggest TMZ.
:laugh:

Proof

Reaction score
Interesting.
So you want to know about his dinner?
Or where he is going after the Seahawks game.
You are a curious lout.
Sorry, tearful bloke, but those are non-football-related items.
I suggest TMZ.
:laugh:

What are you babbling about. What you’re suggesting is exactly what he’s saying Zeke doesn’t have to do. The case, his time off etc fall into that exact lens of non football activities of which he isn’t required to talk about. The “media” isn’t owed anything but a paycheck. You’re a wack character in general but on top of it this is a horrible stance along with the guy you quoted and agreed with.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Blimey!
You Yanks are so sensitive.
And athletes are so Greta Garbo. Yes, he vants to be left alone. So what? He gets paid to practice, play AND talk to the media.
You blokes get paid to mow yards, serve drinks and food and wash cars, but talking to the media is optional. You are fortunate to be working class dogs.
Zejes can avoid such questions if he stops "working out" in Cabo, beating up women (allegedly:rolleyes:) and being a reciprocal ash dolt.
If he were in England they'd tear a new one and make him to say please and thank you.
That is the price of superstardom and Jerry's millions.
So chill, you butt-hurt Yanks, and let's enjoy the coming 10-6, no matter where it leads us.

Butt hurt Yanks?

What does England have to do with this?

July 4th. Best.Day.Ever

waving monkey

Reaction score
The media is a reality and is not going away.Jerry Jones learned early that reality and dealt with it. Zeek will also learn this or endure a rough time of it.
JJones should council Zeek.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
I know you're not British and you are just a troll, but I would love to see you say this if this was a bar instead of a message board. You'd have the Union stuck right up your jack in less time than it takes for your mom to get the tea to a boil.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I see absolutely zero issues with this. He wants to put this all behind him and focus on the future. I thought that was the object?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DFW media are blowhards..they will harass a player with stupid questions and badger them about things the players won’t answer, but ask over and over. Then get butt hurt when the players walk off or won’t talk.

But they are afraid to ask the tough questions to the coaching staff and and FO.
They think they will have their credentials revoked or something.

The Fan and The Ticket used to listen to but hardly have the past 3 years or so.
Mainly because I do other tings now in the morning. But they were getting old on their stuff anyway.
But draft coverage is really good. The Ticket is very good on the draft coverage.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
It's difficult for me to side with the Dallas media when it comes to the Cowboys. They always seem to be very agenda-driven, whether that is positive or negative for the team or the players. They have a story and they're going to make it. Will it have a positive or negative spin? Likely depends how they feel.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
It's difficult for me to side with the Dallas media when it comes to the Cowboys. They always seem to be very agenda-driven, whether that is positive or negative for the team or the players. They have a story and they're going to make it. Will it have a positive or negative spin? Likely depends how they feel.
If I was Zeke I would already be out because I would have murked David Moore if he wrote that mess about me.