Twitter: Zeke: We are hungry

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ok your talking about RBs. Which I agree with you about. I am talking about Dak… Lmao.

Feed Elliot 20-22 carrys in the first game and we have a different result. Most of his runs he was tackled by the last available defender. He was about to break that game open.
Yes. Sometimes when I reply it's not to argue/fight but to agree.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Coop did no better? You mean coming in LATE in the game...as a guy NOBODY in the league wanted?

I asked you why dak had a bad game...like you SAID.... and your first instinct was to trash Cooper Rush.
Because it’s the truth. Wasn’t about the QB, it was about the playcalling. OR they were checking out of runs. That needed to be a run game first. Elliot had the legs in that game.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Because it’s the truth. Wasn’t about the QB, it was about the playcalling. OR they were checking out of runs. That needed to be a run game first. Elliot had the legs in that game.

There was a lot going on in that game. QB was part to be sure. First game with no preseason, Tyler at LT for first time, McGovern goes out, bad play calling going away from the run.

It will be interesting to see Dak under center now that thing have seemed to stabilize.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He did...he was killing it. I had half a mind to say Kellen Moore didn;t want to see an NFC East power run game show it's face.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There was a lot going on in that game. QB was part to be sure. First game with no preseason, Tyler at LT for first time, McGovern goes out, bad play calling going away from the run.

It will be interesting to see Dak under center now that thing have seemed to stabilize.
If I disrespected you I take it back. We stupidly went away from the run when we needed to lean on it. Let dak do that!

glimmerman

Reaction score

Just set back and run the ball. Take what the defense gives you for a while. Let Elliot pound it and play action. Big plays will come. Don’t force it.

glimmerman

Reaction score
He did...he was killing it. I had half a mind to say Kellen Moore didn;t want to see an NFC East power run game show it's face.
Yeah and I don’t get it. Mostly 7 defenders. Lol. Why would you not run it. Go 12 personnel and make them line up. If they don’t then our O-Line is in the second level along with our TE blocking.

Cmac

Reaction score
I thought this thread was about Zeke......simply showing leadership again? Why is Dak (our new Fall Guy) mentioned in this thread?
Can't Zeke get the love JWitt got for leadership? Praises TPollard, supporting Cooper Rush, even said good things about KMoore.....C'mon People!!!
R.04059aa9fc59fe9e710fcd6f98b95778

lopey

Reaction score
Yah because that 20 point per game average Rush is sporting looks a lot better than the 31 point per game Dak and the offense were clicking at last year eh?

Against weak competition no less.
Better than the 3 point showing Dak had in game one

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Some of you get so emotionally attached to certain guys; it's a bit creepy, if I'm being honest.

I never said I think Rush will do any better than Dak could. I simply said that Dak is a shell of himself since the calf injury and that his confidence is noticeably broken.

I don't think his confidence in his game is broken, but I do wonder about his confidence in his body. Gallup is talking about not being mentally ready, and everyone is up in arms. When you've rarely if ever suffered a major injury, it can be mentally difficult to put your trust back in your body in a very physically demanding game. Dak seemed to have done it, though, at the start of last season, but he hasn't been the same since the calf injury. He was just missing throws that he'd normally make. First game, he got back to running again, but some of the throws were still off. Of course, that was the only game action he'd had since last season ended, so maybe he'll be able to shake that off.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Yah because that 20 point per game average Rush is sporting looks a lot better than the 31 point per game Dak and the offense were clicking at last year eh?

Against weak competition no less.

So eliminate the 'weak' competition Dak faced last season and what did he do? Stop with the BS as I will take 20 points a game with no mistakes and wins versus Dak padding his stats in losses.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought this thread was about Zeke......simply showing leadership again? Why is Dak (our new Fall Guy) mentioned in this thread?
Can't Zeke get the love JWitt got for leadership? Praises TPollard, supporting Cooper Rush, even said good things about KMoore.....C'mon People!!!
R.04059aa9fc59fe9e710fcd6f98b95778
You acting like Dak is the "new" fall guy? Where ya been?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sorry...I am not so sophisticated or in the know about the play calling being the problem.

I do think that Kellen Moore has been problematic.

The odd thing is how can it suddenly change in the last two games. It pains me to say I am wrong and it isn't Kellen Moore. Maybe.

morat1959

Reaction score
Just keep tapping that helmet after 3-4 carries. More Pollard…less mouth…Zeke. The sooner you’re gone the better. Take king Dak with you!