Zeke's longest run the past 3 weeks

khiladi

Reaction score
They are talking about something that happened 3 years prior to that and a strategy the Saints used to beat the Giants. You didn't actually read that. I'm getting bored, your agenda is not entertaining to me.

Who is up next?

stop embarrassing yourself. They are talking about how adding Barkley hasn’t done anything to negate the deep cover 2 defenses play against the Giants. For all the talk about Barkley and his big runs, he’s doing nothing to force defenses to adjust. The guy hasn’t shown any ability you punish fronts and wear them down.

Well, the Giants used the No. 2 pick in the NFL Draft on Saquon Barkley, who is every bit as good as advertised, could win NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year honors and still isn't forcing opponents to play man-to-man coverage or tighten up the zone.

"I think we did a great job stopping the run," Saints defensive end Cameron Jordan said. "All the sudden Eli is a pocket-mover now, pocket-scrambler? I wouldn’t call him a scrambler, but I mean now he’s navigating the pocket well instead of collapsing the pocket and all the sudden he’s escaping. I guess that happens."

khiladi

Reaction score
On the other hand, Zeke is constantly forcing every defense to play man coverage against us.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
LOL.

Over a 4 year career:

51 games Zeke has rushed 1083 attempts
58 games Henry has rushed 707 attempts

Zeke basically has a whole season on Henry in less games played.

Henry was splitting time, genius. However, Henry is trending UPWARDS and since they let him loose, these have been his stats

EKO0PuGXkAAoi2i.jpg:large

mattjames2010

Reaction score
stop embarrassing yourself. They are talking about how adding Barkley hasn’t done anything to negate the deep cover 2 defenses play against the Giants.

The freakin' article was written 4 games into the season LAST YEAR. Holy crap....

Dude, you're stupid. Just stop. You know you didn't read the article before you posted it, you know it - you got called out and now you're spinning.

Take your agenda to another thread. It's over.

khiladi

Reaction score
Henry was splitting time, genius. However, Henry is trending UPWARDS and since they let him loose, these have been his stats

EKO0PuGXkAAoi2i.jpg:large

He’s trending upward because of ten games. He also had a four game stretch where he was averaging about 2.9 YPC.

And that’s the point. Zeke has been performing way longer than Henry and has basically a whole season on him in less games.

khiladi

Reaction score
The freakin' article was written 4 games into the season LAST YEAR. Holy crap....

Dude, you're stupid. Just stop. You know you didn't read the article before you posted it, you know it - you got called out and now you're spinning.

Take your agenda to another thread. It's over.

Let’s see:

You claimed it was talking about three years ago and that I can’t read, and that was wrong. They still couldn’t beat cover 2 halfway into the season last year despite Barkley supposedly being the GOAT of this generation.

Like I said, stop embarrassing yourself..

Barkley has been non existent including a 1 yard game on 13 attempts.

Against Dallas he broke 100 yards because of one long run that ended in a failed drive.

superonyx

Reaction score
You don't have to stay on this board if you only want sunshine and rainbows talk about this team. Go to some circle jerk group on Facebook for that.
Thanks for the advice. I'm not really a facebook kind of guy..... to many exes I don't need looking me up. No thanks.

Besides I rather enjoy listening to the people swearing off the team after every week. Promising not to watch anymore games, yelling to cut everyone, to not resign anyone, to just blow the entire thing up every week. This is rich.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Let’s see:

You claimed it was talking about three years ago and that I can’t read, and that was wrong. Like I said, stop embarrassing yourself..

Barkley has been non existent including a 1 yard game on 13 attempts.

THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THE ARTICLE WAS ON ABOUT AND THEN DISCUSSED WHAT THE SAINTS DID TO THE GIANTS. A single game lol

You pulled an article from week 4 of last season, you freakin' dope lol

Your other claims have been nothing but correlation with Zeke, and you honestly have nothing to back it up. I'm going to give you one last shot at this before I laugh and you can return to spinning your wheels.

khiladi

Reaction score
THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THE ARTICLE WAS ON ABOUT AND THEN DISCUSSED WHAT THE SAINTS DID TO THE GIANTS. A single game lol

You pulled an article from week 4 of last season, you freakin' dope lol

Your other claims have been nothing but correlation with Zeke, and you honestly have nothing to back it up. I'm going to give you one last shot at this before I laugh and you can return to spinning your wheels.

No, the article was about how the Giants still can’t beat deep cover 2 and Barkley hasn’t done anything to change it, proving you were absolutely wrong in your claims that Barkley is impacting defense the way Zeke is, forcing man coverage on the outside.

Like I said, stop embarrassing yourself..

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
You got the Romo highlights coming up next?

This, these guys will find any little thing on Zeke to complain about. MY LORD! He went for over 100 yards plus total yards yesterday but it his fault AGAIN. Today should be threads on red, the ST teams coach and whoever you want to plug in for number 3 but Zeke would not be it.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Yet, Zeke has only broken one run longer than 20 yards all season....

Want to explain that one Kaiser?

Breaking long runs is a combination of a lot of factors. Some of it is the running back. Some of it is the blocking. And some of it is the defensive alignment. This things have to line up.

Some of you act like all you need is a good running back to break long runs. It's just not that simple. Look at the long runs against us. They have come primarily because of players being out of position to make tackles, good blocking up front and catching us in the right formation.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Breaking long runs is a combination of a lot of factors. Some of it is the running back. Some of it is the blocking. And some of it is the defensive alignment. This things have to line up.

Some of you act like all you need is a good running back to break long runs. It's just not that simple. Look at the long runs against us. They have come primarily because of players being out of position to make tackles, good blocking up front and catching us in the right formation.

Yeah, every other RB in the NFL is just having the stars align multiple times for them to get 20+ yard runs or runs beyond 41 yards....you know, Zeke's longest run in 3 years. 95 year old Frank Gore topped Zeke's longest run in 3 years this season.

But you're right, once the planets align, the wind is blowing east, we have a full moon....then Zeke will hit that big one.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
You literally lost the argument which is why your latest post is this tripe.

Barkley hasn’t done anything this year.

Barkley isn’t even forcing man coverage.

You didn't read the very article you used as a citation and didn't even realize it was an article written 4 weeks into Barkley's career. Barkley has a lingering injury this year, I haven't brought him up - Zeke is having a better season than him.

You don't know how to admit you lost a debate. And you NEED the last word. LOL

Sydla

Reaction score
I think Zeke is a good TB. However, I think you are already seeing the wear and tear on him in his early career take a toll. He lacks the explosion and quickness he had as a rookie.

I have no problems with Elliott being the TB for the Cowboys.

I do have a problem paying him more than any TB in NFL history.