Zimmer Lovers-

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
:lmao:

here's another fact

I win

That is not a fact. That is opinion. A wrong opinion of course.

Here is a fact. You wont answer the QB thing cuz you know you would have to back your talk.

Here is another fact. Trent Dilfer has a Super Bowl ring. Dan Marino does not. So with that fact that means Dilfer is a better QB then Marino.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Wolverine said:
Here is a fact. You wont answer the QB thing cuz you know you would have to back your talk.

Here is another fact. Trent Dilfer has a Super Bowl ring. Dan Marino does not. So with that fact that means Dilfer is a better QB then Marino.

uh, Peyton Manning has never played in the Super BOwl, and if you look and compare Peyton's playoff stats to Dilfer's, Peyton's blow Dilfer's out of the water, same with Marino's playoff stats compared to Dilfer's

so basically, your fact sucks

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
Wolverine said:

Damn I wish there wasn't rules about calling people personal insults.

So the idea of bringin a different argument to the table involves substituting Dan Marino for Peyton Manning..........you are so pathetic. No wonder everyone hates you.

FolsomCowboy

Reaction score
blindzebra said:
WAS averaged 22.4 points per game, we held them to 14.

SEA averaged 28.2 we held them to 13.

NYG averaged 26.4 we held them to 13.

Yet more nonsense blowing up in all your faces.

Present a logical argument or just go away, this is beyond easy.

Heh nothing is blowing up in my face, the team didnt make the playoffs AGAIN. I guess that is okay with you, as long as the "stats" make you feel good. The Cowboys defense is the worst blitzing team in the league, sorry there isnt a stat for that. The Cowboys had to have the worst 2-3 minute defense in the league, again sorry if there is no stat for that. As for improvement, I would certainly hope so, since pretty much the entire frikkin draft and 3 of your top 4 free agents were defensive players. If you can not improve your stats after that then you might as well hang it up, which they should do anyway in Zimmers case.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Wolverine said:

Wolverine you get owned everyday on this site, why do you keep comiong back for all the abuse are you into masochism or something?

blindzebra

Reaction score
pbthal said:
Heh nothing is blowing up in my face, the team didnt make the playoffs AGAIN. I guess that is okay with you, as long as the "stats" make you feel good. The Cowboys defense is the worst blitzing team in the league, sorry there isnt a stat for that. The Cowboys had to have the worst 2-3 minute defense in the league, again sorry if there is no stat for that. As for improvement, I would certainly hope so, since pretty much the entire frikkin draft and 3 of your top 4 free agents were defensive players. If you can not improve your stats after that then you might as well hang it up, which they should do anyway in Zimmers case.

The prosecution rests.

Next.

blindzebra

Reaction score
pbthal said:
Is it a beer or a smoke after you get off his jock?

That is too funny, since we disagree a lot.

Unless it is about spanking agenda driven trolls, that is.:spanking:

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
Wolverine you get owned everyday on this site, why do you keep comiong back for all the abuse are you into masochism or something?

:lmao:

either that, or he's like those chicks who constantly get beat up by their boyfriends, yet still run back to them :lmao2:

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Billy Bullocks said:
Even when you come back with something that is somewhat witty, it has no weight in the current debate.

Again, you are not addressing the argument at hand. Though your point was very cute, it has nothing to do with what we are discussing.

Let me lay it down for you, we are asking you to explain to us WHY Zimmer is so bad. Im not saying there aren't better DC out there, you seem to be missing that point. None of us are denying this.

However, you have a blind hatred towards Zimmer. Consider some more facts. We have a mediocre running game throughout most of the year. That never helps your D, yet we do a very good job against very good offenses.

You have no statistacal evidence to back up your claim. You really haven't ever made a good case as to why Zimmer is so bad. All you bring out is an agenda. "ZIMMER NEEDS TO GO!"

Here, check this out:

"Wolverine needs to go BECAUSE he does not stop posting about TO and Mike Zimmer"

PS. Trent Dilfer probably is a better QB than Payton Manning, Peyton Manning, thats another debate.

:bravo:

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
pbthal said:
Is it a beer or a smoke after you get off his jock?

off his jock? lmao BZ and I are not close, we seem to argue about every subject except one. the one thing we always agree on, is morons bug the **** out of us.

texastwister

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
Jerry brought Zimmer talent? :lmao:

I would say Henry and Glenn was a hell of an upgrade over last year. Yes Jerry paid for those players. So once again Jerry got him talent.

dfense

Reaction score
Yes, it's called quality linebackers. They have more than 1 or 2.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
texastwister said:
I would say Henry and Glenn was a hell of an upgrade over last year. Yes Jerry paid for those players. So once again Jerry got him talent.

:lmao2:

ok, whatever dude

that was BP

eduncan22

Benched
Reaction score
Da Hammer said:
Yeah especially the Steelers D is very tricky and well disguised on who is blitzing. they mixed it up well and thats why they confused the heck out of Manning. thats a real 3-4 D not what we showed this last year with players on O knowing who was blitzing and not mixing things up

It helps to have a decent Corner and Safety. It also helps to have a healthy squad of LB's.

Aaron Glenn was torched for at least 3 Long TD's [see Commanders/Panthers]

We really need to pick up a safety this year. Let Roy stuff the run.