ZONERS: Are you still SLEEPING?

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
ROMO is our BEST QB ever!

If you DISAGREED with me in the past (Hos, and ALL you other Zoners) this POST is for you!

PLEASE EXPLAIN YOUR SELF--I am tired of telling you week after week!

If you still disagree WHO in the HECK would you trade ROMO for? :bang2:

Disappointed in some of you Zoners here in big Cibolo, Texas! :starspin

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
He is the most dominant QB over a season and a half we ever have had.

Till he wins a Lombardi he is not that yet. But Romo may lollipop a throw here and there but he is deadly to defenses with a dagger killer effect.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
I don't think that there is even a question about him being the best QB that we have ever had over his first 21 starts....and I see no reasn why he can't keep it up.

We kept hearing about how the other teams figured him out at the end of last season....what's the excuse now?

The truth is that they have NOT figured him out and they probably won't...he's one of those guys that is just a PLAYMAKER! That's the bottom line.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;1799958 said:

If you DISAGREED with me in the past (Hos, and ALL you other Zoners) this POST is for you!

Roger Staubach

Ring of Honor

Hall of Fame

Super Bowl VI

Super Bowl XII

Troy Aikman

Ring of Honor

Hall of Fame

Super Bowl XXVII

Super Bowl XXVIII

Super Bowl XXX

Don Meredith

Ring of Honor

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
If he continues to play at this level it won't even be close.

utrunner07

Reaction score
"Romo is our best QB ever"-- most rediculous statement of the day...how many Superbowls has he won? How many playoff games has he won? How many playoff games has he played in? Shoot, how many games has he played in period?

zeromaster

Reaction score
Wake up CC...

Without rings, it don't mean a thing...

That being said, Romo's on the fast track.

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
Certainly having the best season ever for a Cowboys QB, statisically!

I can understand your excitement but Staubach has 2 Superbowl rings in 4 appearances, in ROH and HOF. Aikman has 3 Superbowl rings in 3 appearances, in ROH and HOF. Let's let Romo put atleast 1 Superbowl ring on his finger before we say he's the greatest and he'll get it soon!
See above!
I wouldn't trade him for anyone except for Brady and maybe Manning, maybe! But I certainly am grateful we have Romo!

Don't be disappointed in us because we ain't as Crazy as you Cowboy!:D

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

:drunk:

adamknite

Reaction score

I never disagreed with you.... I never agreed with you either though

I love both sides of the fence. :D

AtomicDog

Reaction score

I love Romo. He has all the tools, tangible and intangible. He just needs the victories in the post season and about a 12 year career. He needs to win at least one superbowl.

But the few games he has played indicate he can accomplish all that. We are very fortunate to have him. Yes, we are.

Lets enjoy our victories and not take for granted 3-4 touchdown pass games. This is something special we are witnessing.

Givincer

Reaction score
If you were to say he has potential to be the Cowboys' greatest QB ever, I'd agree with you. But, at this point in time, he is not the Cowboys' greatest QB ever.

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
way too early to book it.

but i'm confident in this...

from what i've seen thus far if you transposed Romo circa 11/2007 onto any of Troy or Rogers playoff teams it's all but a lock that he'd have won as many or more superbowls as they did.

Also, Troy would not have us 11-1 if he was the QB (he might be on IR already), Rog could have. (ie. Troy was in the perfect place for 4 years 1992-1995 and is below Roger in my book).

Also having a QB (playing like Romo is now) circa 1997-1999+ would have let the 'boys compete where our QB play was akin to a tackling dummies.

The kid's play is simply mind boggling (he had 5tds (4 thanks to butterfingers) against a premier DEFENSE in the league.

someone said today "hope you can watch a good game tonight, it's been a while since your team was at this level". my response was "no doubt" but "even if we're losing with Romo you watch and enjoy the games because we are always in it.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Givincer;1800795 said:
If you were to say he has potential to be the Cowboys' greatest QB ever, I'd agree with you. But, at this point in time, he is not the Cowboys' greatest QB ever.
:hammer:

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Crazy, as everyone has already stated, Romo has to acccomplish a WHOLE lot more to be considered the best Cowboy QB ever.

I will give you this tho, I would not be surprised when it is all said and done Romo does become the best. If Romo can continue playing at this level and he wins a coupl of SB's, it will happen.

In the end, you may end up with the last laugh...at least I hope you do cause it will only mean great things for the Cowboys!