ZONERS: Are you still SLEEPING?

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;1802741 said:
I am with you 110 percent......silverbear.....I will be drunk if we beat the PATS

You mean WHEN we beat the Pats, right??

We've just made up, don't make me go PacMan Jones on ya...

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
WV Cowboy;1802743 said:
That was his first "drop" in like 5-6 games, .. and considering the record setting things he has done over those 5-6 games in terms of catches, yards, and touchdowns, that comment makes you look very narrow-minded, agenda-driven, and frankly, ... foolish.

I believe he was just disappointed with T.O. and does not mean it the way it sounds.......I was upset that T.O. DID that....but, you are correct.....we are nothing much of a threat WITHOUT T.O.......

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
silverbear;1802753 said:
You mean WHEN we beat the Pats, right??

We've just made up, don't make me go PacMan Jones on ya...

I never was upset with you BUT, I am glad your not upset with me.......

Yes, we are going to beat the PATS !

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
WV Cowboy;1802743 said:
That was his first "drop" in like 5-6 games, .. and considering the record setting things he has done over those 5-6 games in terms of catches, yards, and touchdowns, that comment makes you look very narrow-minded, agenda-driven, and frankly, ... foolish.
very?

the guy drops alot and doesn't fight for the ball. i like him and wanted to bring him here (even though i knew tuna wouldn't handle him properly - search it).

his concentration last night was mediocre from the first play that was imho a stripped ball but YMMV

;)

ps - he had a key drop & didn't fight for the ball on an INT vs Wash before he had his first TD (in a game we floundered)

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CrazyCowboy;1802691 said:
Why is that?

Hos brought up valid comments.....I was wrong......these guys come with facts and I was not prepared for all of that.

I still believe ROMO is.........(not going to type it) ;-)

It's only rewarding to snipe at someone who's wrong and won't admit it, or so stupid that they cross a line and deserve to be attacked. Or someone who's not considerate of other posters or doesn't respect when someone brings it. Since you're doing none of those things, it's no fun to snipe at you.

It's cool with me if you make a point and capitulate when someone else does a great job of convincing you otherwise. It means you respect other peoples' arguments more than you do your own ego and that's not always easy to do.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
chinch;1802935 said:
very?

the guy drops alot and doesn't fight for the ball. i like him and wanted to bring him here (even though i knew tuna wouldn't handle him properly - search it).

his concentration last night was mediocre from the first play that was imho a stripped ball but YMMV

;)

ps - he had a key drop & didn't fight for the ball on an INT vs Wash before he had his first TD (in a game we floundered)

Skip, .. is that you?

:laugh2:

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
silverbear;1802588 said:
I wish I could say I respected yours, man, but I can't... not this time...

Which doesn't change the fact that I still like ya... don't want you thinking any different... indeed, as confrontational as my posts have been in this thread, I have edited each because the first drafts were even more confrontational, more argumentative, more "in your face", and I didn't really want to do that to you...

I just want you to understand that I can like you, and still be kind of pissed off at what you're saying in this thread...

Why you wanna hate on Troy and Roger that way??

Now this is a funny post!!!

:laugh2: :bow: