ZONERS: Bob Lilly or Randy White?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
HighTechDave;1569407 said:
lol, being stuck on an Island with "Lovey" and all that coin, is like stepping on a nail stuck on a fence post.

now Mary Anne....

never mind

:laugh1: Yeah, you are right, but I would take my chances with the coin. Can you imagine if you ever got off that island, and they did eventually, right...how much you could "make it rain" at a joint where the Pacthug hangs out?

:eek:

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;1569366 said:
Zoners:

I got this from another post:

I know Bob Lilly was great, but, Randy White was a little bit better IMO. How wrong am I to think this way? Coach Landry said noone played harder then the Manster.

Who do you guys believe was the best?

If not Randy, then for sure he is one of the top 5 all time Cowboys.

My list :starspin

1. Randy White
2. Bob Lilly
3. Emmitt Smith
4. Roger Staubach
5. Troy Aikman

This top five will stand against any other list......agree? :starspin

Coach Landry also said that Bob Lilly was the best player he ever coached. Not defensive player, best player.

Bob Lilly was the best.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Doomsday101;1569408 said:
And yet the men never made a move on them, something wrong with those guys. :lmao2:

When the Harlem Globe-Trotters visited Gilligan's Island, I recall them giving Ginger the most looks. But I am not sure if that was the original Ginger or the younger Ginger that appeared in the Gilligan's Island TV special.

Ginger has to be it. MaryAnn was just too goodie two-shoes and would not have gone all the way, if you know what ah mean.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;1569428 said:
When the Harlem Globe-Trotters visited Gilligan's Island, I recall them giving Ginger the most looks. But I am not sure if that was the original Ginger or the younger Ginger that appeared in the Gilligan's Island TV special.

Ginger has to be it. MaryAnn was just too goodie two-shoes and would not have gone all the way, if you know what ah mean.

"Desguised as a mild mannered reporter, Clark Kent..........."

It's the shy once that will hurt you GTB.

;)

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY;1569437 said:

;)

:laugh1: You got that right, ABQ! MaryAnn would probably make a grown man cry out loud if she ever wanted you....

Tex

Reaction score
Doomsday101;1569396 said:
There were 2 different Gingers but only 1 MaryAnn. :lmao2:

But.... But..... If this means we get BOTH Gingers that sorta sways the vote over to the Gingers right? (wink)

Can we have them at the same time?

Tex

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY;1569437 said:

;)

You might be right.
So does that means Ginger would would not hurt me and she would be the best choice?
Ya know, I would chew off my right ear to get a date with the younger (circa 1970) Ginger.
:cool:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
aardvark;1569389 said:
WOW, Hos hasn't replied to this yet... just WOW!

I saw White play and he was a beast, and I didn't get to see Lilly play because I was too young, but as the posts above mention...

I'd probably vote for Lilly due to what all I've heard through the years.
I do have to work now and then. Not very often mind you, but now and then.

I'd definitely say Bob Lilly over Randy White. As good as Randy was he benefitted from playing on a superior D-line. Bob Lilly was great no matter who else was on the line with him. He was just unstoppable.

Ginger, she was a redhead. Nuff said.

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
I love the way this thread got hijacked, on an issue that has never been completely addressed over the years. It needs it's own thread

I lived with a "Ginger" for for years, and now she is looking for an Apartment.

Go MaryAnne, and you'll neva go wrong.

"football"

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've had the opportunity of seeing a lot of Randy White and much less of Bob Lilly; but the little that I have seen of Lilly gives him the nod in my book.

Mary Ann. No one wore a pair of cutoff shorts like her. Ginger had legs which would go on forever, but Mary Ann had ammunition to spare...

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Hostile;1569463 said:
I do have to work now and then. Not very often mind you, but now and then.

I'd definitely say Bob Lilly over Randy White. As good as Randy was he benefitted from playing on a superior D-line. Bob Lilly was great no matter who else was on the line with him. He was just unstoppable.

Ginger, she was a redhead. Nuff said.

I always took you for a rational man and this proves it.
Looks as if it's you and me (and O3EB) to defend the honor of Ginger.
Like i have said many times, MaryAnn doesn't go there. Ginger would take us everywhere.

:)

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
5Stars;1569500 said:
:laugh1: :lmao2: :lmao: :laugh1: :lmao2:

gilligans-c.jpg

If you don't allow yourself to be too distracted by the bike's handlebars, you'll see what I mean. :)

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
DallasEast;1569509 said:
gilligans-c.jpg

If you don't allow yourself to be too distracted by the bike's handlebars, you'll see what I mean. :)

You got it, dogg!!

:laugh1: :lmao2: :lmao:

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
GimmeTheBall!;1569507 said:
Like i have said many times, MaryAnn doesn't go there. Ginger would take us everywhere.

:)

BS...wasn't MaryAnn a farm girl?

I'm gonna go now.