ZONERS: Do you bleed BLUE and SILVER?

StylisticS

Reaction score
the NBA playoffs are coming up. That is 2 months out of the way. Then after that comes the month of hell until training camp.:bang2:

Until the nba playoffs, I'll watch march madness and the 2005 Rose Bowl presented by Vince Young.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;1378882 said:
ZONERS, now this is what I talking about!

HOS, I need to start thinking more "out of the box" and realize they are more things to do in life NOT associated with Dallas Cowboys........I am going to TRY different things.

Man, by the time you do all those things, Cowboys will be in training camp! :star:
I forgot to add Wimbledon Tennis as # 10. Used to root for Martina Navratilova and Pete Sampras since they were Cowboys fans. Don't really have anyone since they retired who has stepped up. So I picked one person and watch her closely for a different reason.

Maria Sharapova. Nuff said.

gazmc_06

Reaction score
^haha, don't blame you - i like roddick as a player though (he a texas boy himself).

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Hostile;1378945 said:
I forgot to add Wimbledon Tennis as # 10. Used to root for Martina Navratilova and Pete Sampras since they were Cowboys fans. Don't really have anyone since they retired who has stepped up. So I picked one person and watch her closely for a different reason.

Maria Sharapova. Nuff said.

Martina Navratilova? So you like mens tennis uh. :lmao2:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
nyc;1378932 said:
I thought I saw you at the races...

hairy-nascar-fan.jpg

Nah my back isn't that hairy. That might be Doomsday101 though. :D

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;1378954 said:
Nah my back isn't that hairy. That might be Doomsday101 though. :D

I meant the man on the left, not the woman on the right. :eek: ;) :D

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Hey man I'm just a few exits south of you on the way to the Palace, that'll take our minds off the off season:D:catty:

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
SteveOS;1378899 said:
Video games, it cures my Cowboys blues. Pop in some NFL 2K5 w/ updated rosters or a little Madden. Take the Boys to the Super Bowl yourself. :)

Me too. But not all sports games.

I like FPS and the like.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Hostile;1379001 said:
Like I said, she was an admitted Cowboys fan.

I know I was just kidding. I respect her as one of the all time best womens tennis players and have seen interviews with her talking about being a Cowboys fans.

Wimbo

Reaction score
Lots of NASCAR fans here. Anyone interested in a CowboysZone Fantasy NASCAR league? They are hosted for free at Yahoo...
Any takers?

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Wimbo;1379017 said:
Lots of NASCAR fans here. Anyone interested in a CowboysZone Fantasy NASCAR league? They are hosted for free at Yahoo...
Any takers?

I have one setup and posted a message for people to join and got a couple of takers. It's not a Cowboyszone group though.

superpunk

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;1379015 said:
Oh so you are a Michael Waltrip fan :D

No, I don't watch NASCAR, unless I want to hear the cars on the surround sound. But I thought that story was funny.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Doomsday101;1379006 said:
I know I was just kidding. I respect her as one of the all time best womens tennis players and have seen interviews with her talking about being a Cowboys fans.
There is a huge gap between why I liked her and why I like Maria Sharapova, I'll put it that way. They aren't even in the same area code.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Wimbo;1379017 said:
Any takers?
Yes, I will play. PM me the URL and I'll sign up today.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;1379019 said:
I have one setup and posted a message for people to join and got a couple of takers. It's not a Cowboyszone group though.
You do?

Mash

Reaction score
I bleed blue and silver so much....

I defend Jerry Jones as GM and liked Quincy Carter as our QB:banghead: