YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
While I pretended to be one in my post, I'm actually not. :laugh2:

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;1378762 said:
Are you folks miserable right now WITHOUT football--especially DALLAS COWBOYS football?

This time of the year for me is the VERY WORST every year!

For those of you who LOVE THE COWBOYS--what is a good way to cope until it is time for the FA signing period, NFL combine, April Draft, mini-camps and thank GOD training camp is in my backyard again (SAN ANTONIO, TX)

I try to just spend all my extra time with the family and keep my mind off COWBOYS! But, it is still hard ZONERS

Am I the only one with the CRAZY problem? I have been accused of Bleeding Cowboy Blue and Silver! :star:

Any suggestions on how to cope WITHOUT the COWBOYS?

I was miserable WITH Cowboys football this year. Well, at least I have been since december.

dguinta1

Reaction score
Football is my fav. sport but sux that the season is so quick! Ugh! No football is brutal but without the Boys is God awful!

Anybody watch Arena Football? lol

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Hmm, I don't like NASCAR because I don't fall into that category. ;)

(N.A.S.C.A.R.) - Non-Athletic Sport Centered Around REDNECKS! :lmao2:

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
nyc;1379275 said:
Hmm, I don't like NASCAR because I don't fall into that category. ;)

(N.A.S.C.A.R.) - Non-Athletic Sport Centered Around REDNECKS! :lmao2:

my neck isn't red either :p i just like cars and fast american cars...stupid honda coming into nascar

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;1378762 said:
Are you folks miserable right now WITHOUT football--especially DALLAS COWBOYS football?

This time of the year for me is the VERY WORST every year!

For those of you who LOVE THE COWBOYS--what is a good way to cope until it is time for the FA signing period, NFL combine, April Draft, mini-camps and thank GOD training camp is in my backyard again (SAN ANTONIO, TX)

I try to just spend all my extra time with the family and keep my mind off COWBOYS! But, it is still hard ZONERS

Am I the only one with the CRAZY problem? I have been accused of Bleeding Cowboy Blue and Silver! :star:

Any suggestions on how to cope WITHOUT the COWBOYS?

I cant say that I bleed blue and silver 365/24/7.... darn near close though LOL:star:

Nightstalker

Reaction score
I spend time with the family but mostly I work more to save money for next season's gear and games :)

It also helps to play a lot of Madden....

pgreptom

Reaction score
There is no solution.

Trust me; I raid theranch and cowboyszone left and right all day long - with nothing to settle my cope. I try to play out the season, and match all FA moves we make. I try to play WOW, or mess with something in my car. But it just never helps.

pgreptom

Reaction score
my neck isn't red either :p i just like cars and fast american cars...stupid honda coming into nascar

I'm a die hard GM guy. I feel your pain.

notherbob

Reaction score
Mash;1379035 said:
I bleed blue and silver so much....

I defend Jerry Jones as GM and liked Quincy Carter as our QB:banghead:

There is something you can take for this but I don't think it has been legal since Dr. Kavorkian went upstream. :rolleyes: :p: ;)

BruceWayne

Tennione72
Reaction score
SteveOS;1378899 said:
Video games, it cures my Cowboys blues. Pop in some NFL 2K5 w/ updated rosters or a little Madden. Take the Boys to the Super Bowl yourself. :)

that's what gets me by

AtomicDog

Reaction score
Dude, you are hardcore! (I like that). Me, i focus on coaching my son's little league baseball team, I never like baseball before, but its a hoot coaching. Alot of internet research on training and strategy.

But alas, i still check this site everyday for my cowboys fix.

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
Became a Grampa this past week ,so I've got a new mind to mold.:starspin

The Next DE for The Dallas Cowboys. Born @ 9lbs 4 ,he's going to have the size.

Lets see:rolleyes:, Dallas Cowboys Bib, outfit, football, Dallas Cowboys Bottle, and a Picture of the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders.

He'll take me thru the next few months.;)