ZONERS: Do you bleed BLUE and SILVER?

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
sandtrapp;1380324 said:
Became a Grampa this past week ,so I've got a new mind to mold.:starspin

The Next DE for The Dallas Cowboys. Born @ 9lbs 4 ,he's going to have the size.

Lets see:rolleyes:, Dallas Cowboys Bib, outfit, football, Dallas Cowboys Bottle, and a Picture of the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders.

He'll take me thru the next few months.;)

Congratulations!

I got engaged, so I have to be by her side for the next five or so months because when July/August comes around...you know the rest. ;)

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
Aikmaniac;1380334 said:
Congratulations!

I got engaged, so I have to be by her side for the next five or so months because when July/August comes around...you know the rest. ;)

Congratulations to you too.!!!!!!!!!!!!:toast:

Hey, Try and get married during the season and make Irving Texas part of your Honeymoon plans.

Tell her it's an Historic site that you always wanted to see.;)

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Aikmaniac;1380334 said:
Congratulations!

Please tell me you did the smart thing and got engaged to a Cowboys fan :D

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
sandtrapp;1380324 said:
Became a Grampa this past week ,so I've got a new mind to mold.:starspin

The Next DE for The Dallas Cowboys. Born @ 9lbs 4 ,he's going to have the size.

Lets see:rolleyes:, Dallas Cowboys Bib, outfit, football, Dallas Cowboys Bottle, and a Picture of the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders.

He'll take me thru the next few months.;)

A grandpa ??

Well then, I hope Carrie Underwood is your daughter, .. if not you are a sick puppy.:laugh2:

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
WV Cowboy;1380404 said:
A grandpa ??

Well then, I hope Carrie Underwood is your daughter, .. if not you are a sick puppy.:laugh2:

Yea , I know. I'm a dirty old Man.

I guess I better find another Avatar and sig.

But If I were 20 years younger. Damn

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
sandtrapp;1380408 said:

You'd still be pouring beer on your right hand so you have something drunk to take home at night! Let's face it trapp, guys who post on forum boards, generally don't stand much chance. :D

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
sandtrapp;1380408 said:
Yea , I know. I'm a dirty old Man.

I guess I better find another Avatar and sig.

The avatar is probably OK, but the sig pic might be a bit much for someone that's probably younger than your daughter.:laugh2: :laugh2:

Timbo2st

Benched
Reaction score
What is so great about Nascar?

I'm not trying to sound like a jerk or anything, but I just don't understand the fascination about cars going around in a circle.

I don't know, maybe it's because I'm from Philly and we think it's just boring and a waste of gas.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Timbo2st;1380424 said:
What is so great about Nascar?

I'm not trying to sound like a jerk or anything, but I just don't understand the fascination about cars going around in a circle.

I don't know, maybe it's because I'm from Philly and we think it's just boring and a waste of gas.

Too each their own

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
Timbo2st;1380424 said:

*Looks up "irony" at dictionary.com*

Yup, that's what I thought!

Kangaroo

Reaction score
I just stabbed myself and nope I still bleed red dam I guess I am just not special

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
i'm absolutely bored out of my mind right now with no Cowboys!!!!!!!! NBA is entertainin me a little bit though. i'll probably start playing more videogames

parchy

Reaction score
I've actually gotten into European club league soccer. It's a great way to deal with the off-season if you can stomach it.

pgreptom

Reaction score
yeah chevy rocks what gm you got?

Owned two Cavaliers.

My recent one is a 2004 Cavalier w/ a stage II turbo, aquamist injector system, walbro high fuel, k&n intake, ma2 fueling system, 17" icw rims, flomaster catback exhaust (2.5"), and a bunch of other goodies. 265/298 @ 12psi, and a 13.68 in a 1/4. It's my baby.

I'm a car guy.

thundercowboy

Reaction score
Last year I was doing some home maintenance stuff to bide my time.
This year, I may have to go find a job.

jgboys1

Reaction score
This is the most depresing time of year for me also. I do not watch baseball, basketball, hockey or Nascar. For me it is the NFL Draft, mini camps, training camp and opening day. September can not get here fast enough. Bring back football....:cry:
It is a good thing to have a place like this and Sirius NFL radio to get me through the off season.:clap:

gazmc_06

Reaction score
my brother lives un the UK and he plays soccer over there so i am a big soccer fan too, glasgow rangers and chelsea are my two teams but it just can't compete with football.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CrazyCowboy;1378762 said:
Are you folks miserable right now WITHOUT football--especially DALLAS COWBOYS football?
There is no off season in the Cowboys Zone.