Zoners what is best way to beatdown Sheagles?

Ring6

StarSchema
Reaction score
Continue the trend of more first down passes like last week, setting up 2nd and short.

When Hurts is flushed, he throws last minute sideline, be aware and shut it down.

Get a fair called game by the officials, fair calls when Osi, Tank, and Micah get held.

Linebacker Markquese Bell needs to continue his good start and make it 3 good games in a row.

visionary

Reaction score
Dear fellow Zoners--- all i care about as far as cowboys go is "this week" playing the Sheagles and how best to knock them on their b u t t s?

they have stout D-Line...and our O-line has played better...do we need more balance running game and passing game??....will we go conservative

Texas coast offense?.....Do we let Dak cut it loose like last game?...we know coaching or hope coaching does not want to be predictable?

what is best way to beatdown those women from Philly?....yes for one sunday we are women beaters
Sign Pat Mahomes

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Dear fellow Zoners--- all i care about as far as cowboys go is "this week" playing the Sheagles and how best to knock them on their b u t t s?

they have stout D-Line...and our O-line has played better...do we need more balance running game and passing game??....will we go conservative

Texas coast offense?.....Do we let Dak cut it loose like last game?...we know coaching or hope coaching does not want to be predictable?

what is best way to beatdown those women from Philly?....yes for one sunday we are women beaters
Cover yourself with honey, and hope they slip on a honey puddle as you try to run away?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Based off the Eagles season so far...

On Offense:
Teams have not done a lot of running against the Eagles this year, they have the lowest rush attempts against so far, but have been vulnerable through the air (16TDs given up, and only 4 Ints). But the Eagles passrush is very good despite their secondary being suspect, so the OLine will need to hold up the best they can and Dak will have to use his feet if/when the line breaks.​

On Defense:
I think it's a little bit simpler, Have good lane discipline in both the run and passing games. Don't give up too many yards on that ground and keep Hurts in the pocket. If Jalen gets outside the pocket, he can destroy you. But if you make him beat you with his arm because you are not letting him or the RB beat you on the ground, he can and will give the ball up.​

JMHO
like that humble opinion

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Match intensity form the beginning and treat the first Q like it’s the 4th. Philly is not a good team to go through the tentative feeling out process with. Cowboys need to be aggressive and not have Dak solely dumping off 5 yard safe passes. Don’t hope to win the game, take it!
mr 41---- could not have said it better myself

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Simply go in with the mindset of scoring 30 points. Be aggressive, spread them out, and don't waste early downs with runs into their DTsr
really ticks me off when we run square into middle of tough D line for zero gain or 1 yd or caught behind line of scrimmage...lets pull a lot

and get ball in playmakers hands....whatever it takes....but dont start game "feeling them out"....attack attack attack

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Match intensity form the beginning and treat the first Q like it’s the 4th. Philly is not a good team to go through the tentative feeling out process with. Cowboys need to be aggressive and not have Dak solely dumping off 5 yard safe passes. Don’t hope to win the game, take it!
we will lose if we play not to lose

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
Based off the Eagles season so far...

On Offense:
Teams have not done a lot of running against the Eagles this year, they have the lowest rush attempts against so far, but have been vulnerable through the air (16TDs given up, and only 4 Ints). But the Eagles passrush is very good despite their secondary being suspect, so the OLine will need to hold up the best they can and Dak will have to use his feet if/when the line breaks.​

On Defense:
I think it's a little bit simpler, Have good lane discipline in both the run and passing games. Don't give up too many yards on that ground and keep Hurts in the pocket. If Jalen gets outside the pocket, he can destroy you. But if you make him beat you with his arm because you are not letting him or the RB beat you on the ground, he can and will give the ball up.​

JMHO
Agree, we've looked better when Dak's moved out of the pocket and receivers have had time, maybe MM should have lauded TCO all week and then like 9ers switched to the Dak climbing out of the pocket.....how much better will our O-Line look deliberately moving and protecting Dak, rather than standing waiting and probably struggling to take on Cox/Davis and Carter up the middle.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
turnovers and stopping the run is my guess - cuz they are uber talented across the board on offense.

I think every position group they have exceeds ours on that side.
Until last week I would have said they have a decided scheme advantage...no idea if last week was a fluke.
attack attack attack....offense and defense....dont let foot off pedal

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score

They are as worried about us as we are of them, it's a symbiotic relationship.