Zoners what is best way to beatdown Sheagles?

kskboys

Reaction score
attack attack attack....offense and defense....dont let foot off pedal
Yup.

Do not worry about Hurts, even if he gets a few long runs. Hit him, then hit him again. In the end, we will have a better chance to win w/ relentless pressure.

blueblood70

Reaction score
how about a Tonya Harding incident to an eagle's player or 2, that should increase our chances LOL any brave fan willing to sacrifice some jail time to run a golf cart through a crowd when the Eagles are exiting the bus into their stadium?? LOL i kid i kid jk lol

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
how about a Tonya Harding incident to an eagle's player or 2, that should increase our chances LOL any brave fan willing to sacrifice some jail time to run a golf cart through a crowd when the Eagles are exiting the bus into their stadium?? LOL i kid i kid jk lol

I will do it.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Shut down their run game and spy Hurts with Bell.
Get a turnover or two from Hurts. Have Dono tee off when Hurts runs.

Complete short and intermediate stuff to wear down their pass rushers then take deep shots late in the game.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Shut down their run game and spy Hurts with Bell.
Get a turnover or two from Hurts. Have Dono tee off when Hurts runs.

Complete short and intermediate stuff to wear down their pass rushers then take deep shots late in the game.
Let's hope Donovan Wilson can handle the task and is playing better because bell has played better in my opinion and at times even Thomas he's been dinged up but since Don Wilson's come back he seems to be overplaying the ball trying to get the big hit the big play I don't know maybe it's just early nerves but I haven't seen videos of him lately but in my opinion I'd let bell do it...

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Let's hope Donovan Wilson can handle the task and is playing better because bell has played better in my opinion and at times even Thomas he's been dinged up but since Don Wilson's come back he seems to be overplaying the ball trying to get the big hit the big play I don't know maybe it's just early nerves but I haven't seen videos of him lately but in my opinion I'd let bell do it...
I certainly wouldn't spy Hurts with Dono but teeing off after Bell spies and tracks Hurts would be right in Dono's wheelhouse.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Unleash Mazi.

Now is the time to have him rush the QB, knock him into the turf. They won't see is coming.
I sure hope they been working on something like that and have not used it yet.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I don’t see us beating down the Eagles. The only way we’ve been able to beat down anyone is with a lot of breaks, as in turnovers, special team and defensive scores. I’m just looking for a win tomorrow and for the Cowboys to have a chance of doing that they need to get off to a real good start. They need to jump out to a lead and force Philly to have to play from behind. We can ill afford to allow them to just waltz down the field on their opening drive with no resistance and take an early 7-0 lead. That’s exactly what San Francisco did to us and it was a recipe for disaster, especially on the road.

The teams that have battled Philly for 4 quarters this season kept the games close and got physical with them. If we get down by 2 scores, we’re going to be done because this new offense hasn’t been effective playing from behind. If we’re forced to have to air the ball out all day and have no resemblance of a running game it’s going to lead to a nightmare. We have to come out from the opening whistle and lay some hats on people. We have to put an end to this soft reputation we have.

Bagman

Reaction score
We must be creative on offense. Run at least a dozen plays we haven't run yet this year. You know damn well Philly will run an offense that has Micah thinking 2 things at once( misdirection, read option). Make THEIR defense reactionary where they can't play fast and aggressive. Force them to read and react. They're just human. Beat them by spreading them out and attacking the weaker spots.

JayFord

Reaction score
score on every possession even if its just a FG

stop the run...if you make Hurts throw it and even if he throws for 400 and 3tds thats fine if the run game is at 40 or 50 yards because with that 400 and 3tds youll get 2-3 picks off him

this cant be a slugfest...it just cant be....Dallas isnt built to get punched in the mouth and punch another team back

Dallas is finesse.....theyre built to play beautiful....theyre a picture perfect technician of a boxer

Dallas isnt Mike Tyson....Tyson could take a punch right square in the chops and deliver one back twice as hard

Bagman

Reaction score
I don’t see us beating down the Eagles. The only way we’ve been able to beat down anyone is with a lot of breaks, as in turnovers, special team and defensive scores. I’m just looking for a win tomorrow and for the Cowboys to have a chance of doing that they need to get off to a real good start. They need to jump out to a lead and force Philly to have to play from behind. We can ill afford to allow them to just waltz down the field on their opening drive with no resistance and take an early 7-0 lead. That’s exactly what San Francisco did to us and it was a recipe for disaster, especially on the road.

The teams that have battled Philly for 4 quarters this season kept the games close and got physical with them. If we get down by 2 scores, we’re going to be done because this new offense hasn’t been effective playing from behind. If we’re forced to have to air the ball out all day and have no resemblance of a running game it’s going to lead to a nightmare. We have to come out from the opening whistle and lay some hats on people. We have to put an end to this soft reputation we have.
Exactly !!! I wish we could convey that message to the team. First 15 min will dictate the game

Eddie

Reaction score

Zoners what is best way to beatdown Sheagles?​

As if any one here has a single clue.

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
score first and keep the pedal down ….

play #11 more in a LB position

kskboys

Reaction score
score on every possession even if its just a FG

stop the run...if you make Hurts throw it and even if he throws for 400 and 3tds thats fine if the run game is at 40 or 50 yards because with that 400 and 3tds youll get 2-3 picks off him

this cant be a slugfest...it just cant be....Dallas isnt built to get punched in the mouth and punch another team back

Dallas is finesse.....theyre built to play beautiful....theyre a picture perfect technician of a boxer

Dallas isnt Mike Tyson....Tyson could take a punch right square in the chops and deliver one back twice as hard
Funny stuff, as Tyson was known for having a "glass jaw".

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
Score early, score often.
And this won't be done because Pollard has a big game on the ground.

This game is on Dak (and McCarthy's game plan and playcalling).

And of course, the defense will have to be able to stop the run, likely with the use of 8 in the box...so the secondary will have to play well across all their 1-on-1 matchups.

Lots of play action, and just sprinkle in the run, and find Pollard in the passing game.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I fear that is the version that takes the field but hope I’m wrong.
me2...i hope..."damn the torpedos...full steam ahead"...rather leave every little bit on the field and Sheagles feel the pain....i liked good ol Tyler Smith

statement that went something like..." i dont care so much about being a lineman ...as...i just want to demolish the person in front of me"....hope that attitude rubs

off on rest of our O line...."Ok maybe guy in front of me....faster...and stronger...but he aint got heart like me...not today anyway"...and our defense?

Tyler Smith already rubbed off on them...got safeties 220 pounds that play like stout 250 lb linebackers....that bell is a stud....hope we can stay

healthy...really hope we learned our lesson against 9ers where we looked puny and timid....i hope we breathe in all that enemy territory hate "air" and it only

motivates us to look how do i put a BEATDOWN on whoever around me in green??...Go-Cowboys ...Sheagles you can be had

Qcard

Reaction score
Dear fellow Zoners--- all i care about as far as cowboys go is "this week" playing the Sheagles and how best to knock them on their b u t t s?

they have stout D-Line...and our O-line has played better...do we need more balance running game and passing game??....will we go conservative

Texas coast offense?.....Do we let Dak cut it loose like last game?...we know coaching or hope coaching does not want to be predictable?

what is best way to beatdown those women from Philly?....yes for one sunday we are women beaters
Micah Parsons

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They are as worried about us as we are of them, it's a symbiotic relationship.
mr Big Catfish...uh uh oh i mean mr Typhus-----i hope Cowboys strolling into enemy territory hearing and breathing in all the hate....just flips a switch in them

that motivates us all to play.."take no prisoners"...leave em in a pile on sideline....afterward they exclaim...These aint the cowboys we watched film on

these fire breathing animals looking for blood after they stole our lunch money

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

mr blueblood----that video i believe is prophetic...that is hurts everytime we bring him down.....some of our players may be slower and weaker...but you cant

measure a mans heart....hope it came about after we learned our lesson looking puny and timid against 9ers.....hope coaches instill...men just look at it as

though this is the last game you will ever play and you will be known how you play these women in green dresses called Sheagles.....rape and pillage