Zoners what is best way to beatdown Sheagles?

Xelda

Reaction score
Dear fellow Zoners--- all i care about as far as cowboys go is "this week" playing the Sheagles and how best to knock them on their b u t t s?

they have stout D-Line...and our O-line has played better...do we need more balance running game and passing game??....will we go conservative

Texas coast offense?.....Do we let Dak cut it loose like last game?...we know coaching or hope coaching does not want to be predictable?

what is best way to beatdown those women from Philly?....yes for one sunday we are women beaters
Don't insult women like this. We deserve better and prefer to see the Eagles limping into the tunnel with red dripping onto their jerseys.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Micah Parsons
i normally dont like "dirty play"...but i heard bounty put out on Hurts's knee....just spear it a few times with helmet and take the 15 yd penalty....sorry but game

plan must be adjusted when you come into horrid enemy territory....no game bigger this season as tomorrow 1.25 pacific time

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Don't insult women like this. We deserve better and prefer to see the Eagles limping into the tunnel with red dripping onto their jerseys.
xelda normally i would never say such a thing....but their name is Sheagles.....and we are going into one of the worst enemy territories for Cowboys....but i do

wholeheartedly agree with limping and red blood dripping on their jersey's...yes 100% agree with that

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
And this won't be done because Pollard has a big game on the ground.

This game is on Dak (and McCarthy's game plan and playcalling).

And of course, the defense will have to be able to stop the run, likely with the use of 8 in the box...so the secondary will have to play well across all their 1-on-1 matchups.

Lots of play action, and just sprinkle in the run, and find Pollard in the passing game.
i agree with Pollard as maybe doing quick block then jettison out as receiver and get all our speed guys ready and all our playmakers....just got to get ball

in their hands..but we cannot abandon the run...no matter if yds per attempt low....we must set up for play action, screens, and whatever it takes get ball

into all playmakers hands....i wont call him fat mike....but big Mike BETTER be bringing scheme of his life to catch these Sheagles off guard....the defense

will have their best scheme ready....not worried a bit about that....hit hurts low at wounded knee ...yes take illegal whatever 15 yd penalty from time to time

but hurts wont be able to just run as out of the game

Kwyn

Reaction score
ball security on offense. Eagles have had close games simply because they give up turnovers.

We don’t fumble or throw interceptions and we have a shot.

I’m hopeful our defense can come up with 1-2 turnovers and if we have none, that could be the difference

Beyond that, we need to control their run game.