zrin's Mock draft

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;3327032 said:
Can you translate that for me? I have no earthly idea what the hell it is supposed to mean.

It's a japense saying. Basically meaing he needs more experience or that he isn't on my level.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;3327062 said:
It's a japense saying. Basically meaing he needs more experience or that he isn't on my level.
Do you realize how little sense that makes? Please say yes so I don't have to explain why. My head hurts.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;3327076 said:
Do you realize how little sense that makes? Please say yes so I don't have to explain why. My head hurts.

I'm a draft goru and his mocks and opinions on the draft are poopoo. That make more sense for you?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;3327193 said:
I'm a draft goru and his mocks and opinions on the draft are poopoo. That make more sense for you?
Not really. I have no idea what a goru is, and it still doesn't explain why someone ahead of you by 100 years is trying to catch up to you. No charge for the lesson.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;3327209 said:
Not really. I have no idea what a goru is, and it still doesn't explain why someone ahead of you by 100 years is trying to catch up to you. No charge for the lesson.

What? If he is 100 years too early. That means he needs to catch up to me. He's not really he doesn't have the EXP....*** hos you feeling ok?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;3327215 said:
What? If he is 100 years too early. That means he needs to catch up to me. He's not really he doesn't have the EXP....*** hos you feeling ok?
Early means ahead of you.

If I get to work earlier than you I am there ahead of you. It really isn't that difficult.

It was a really goofed up comment that isn't getting any better.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;3327222 said:

If I get to work earlier than you I am there ahead of you. It really isn't that difficult.

That's what I thought at first.

Earlier means better.

Maybe not to the Japanese I guess.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;3327215 said:

lol I know what you mean to say, but 100 years earlier means he came up with the idea 100 years before you did.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;3327222 said:

Which weapons would you rather go to war with? The one from 1800's or the ones now?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;3327230 said:
Which weapons would you rather go to war with? The one from 1800's or the ones now?
The draft is not war. Thanks for playing.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;3327266 said:
we are more technological advanced now then we were 100 years ago. **** I can deal with this.

If I'm 100 years early, arn't I waiting for you to catch up?

lol. Is this an act?

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Hostile;3327289 said:
The draft is not war. Thanks for playing.

tell me about it :banghead:

always gets under my skin when someone says they're "going to battle" or "going to war" or they're "a Soldier".

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
casmith07;3327308 said:
tell me about it :banghead:

always gets under my skin when someone says they're "going to battle" or "going to war" or they're "a Soldier".

What about "war room" and "in the trenches"

that stuff always cracks me up.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;3327313 said:
What about "war room" and "in the trenches"

that stuff always cracks me up.

hey, have you heard this one?

Shut...the...****...up

not really but I thought I surprise you guys.