1053 - Is Micah Parsons' behavior wearing thin at The Star?

kskboys

Reaction score
no no no no stop that "he's being doubled teamed every play, even before he walks out the tunnel for the game he's being doubled!" :cool:
Pretty sure they force him to play w/ shackles on his ankles just to make it fair for other players.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Pretty sure they force him to play w/ shackles on his ankles just to make it fair for other players.
you're a man of agility and looking at things closely, shackles or not, he needs to crash the line better instead of just running up the field! Rush up and CRASH down to the QB

kskboys

Reaction score
Yeah I get that but teammates should be more upset about that than "employees at the Star".

I do think he wants to win & I can see a competitor not being ready to face the media after that kind of debacle. Not giving him a pass just saying that if it was because he was legit upset, I respect that more than the ones who were cool with losing.
And they most likely are.

Any player w/ a brain knows you don't talk trash about your teammates. Look at poor ol' dummy Jalen Hurts. Started the Eagles downfall w/ his little speech, something about players not trying hard enough. You simply cannot say certain things. Doesn't matter if it's the truth or not, you just don't say it. No player ever said anything about Dez, but he was caught jogging his routes on film many times. You think the players didn't know?

kskboys

Reaction score
you're a man of agility and looking at things closely, shackles or not, he needs to crash the line better instead of just running up the field! Rush up and CRASH down to the QB
Wish I had some speed to go w/ my agility!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Micah would benefit from a Bill Parcells.

Doubtful, guys like LT wanted to be great they didn’t make excuses even when he was strung out on crack. Dude still wanted to be great. I don’t get that vibe from Micah, he talks like it though.

quickccc

Reaction score
Parson may be a podcast/social media misfit - but at least we're Not hearing about domestic abuse arrests.. illegal, drag races... substance suspensions ...etc.

c769b138374eebe0147839b6e945a61d.jpg

shabazz

Reaction score
Don't forget, CD has proclaimed that he wants top 3 WR money. Might be better to pack of both for picks.
If that's the case, I'd hate to lose him too. Some of these teams have rebooted so quickly that if we did, we might regret not having him here for that......if we had solid #2 and #3 receivers here, it would make losing him a bit more palatable too.

however the current FO doesn't leave me hopeful that they can be one of those that can do the quick rebuild

stiletto

Reaction score
Parson may be a podcast/social media misfit - but at least we're Not hearing about domestic abuse arrests.. illegal, drag races... substance suspensions ...etc.

He's just an immature doofus, probably. I don't really care quite honestly but if his teammates and ownership don't like him, that will be a problem. I don't know what good it does to leak stuff to the media like that if they really don't like him. That will just hurt any kind of trade value. Same thing happened with Amari.

Reactions: CWR

Coogiguy03

Reaction score

wait until he signs the dotted line

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
and I remember the Stones saying they certainly didn't want to keep playing music when they were 50.. lol

bet Parsons changes his kind when he hits 30 ;)
And didn't our London lads sing out smugly "I hope I die before I get old."
:confused:

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
This is how the classless Jones family chooses to negotiate through the media. Plant a seed and watch it grow!
Sort of like how Dak’s lawsuit came out at the same time the contract stalled, and 105.3 had the lawyer for the plaintiff on the radio.

105.3 …. the Jerry and Stephen darlings. No wonder they have weekly shows on it. Guess it comes with a price.

I’ll go with the Ticket that has Aikman and Moose instead.

SwagSurfer

Reaction score
Team leader, Trevor Diggs called 105.3 out today and told them to stop the negativity they're trying to push on Micha. Finally a player pushing back against the franchise.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
It's disappointing to see a player failing to control his mouth as needed for long term success to be his friend. Let's hope there's hope for Micah! I just hope he'll see it behooves him to be a good teammate and make that his mission in the near future. It's really not like he's separate from the team.

Last edited:

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Listened to today's Hanging with the Boys podcast, and sounds like (in an indirect way) they think this rumor is coming from the press pissed off that Micah isn't open anymore to interviews. Apparently, he is one of the harder guys to deal with for the media. Jesse Holley thinks it's the old "tolerance vs talent" and only now will people start to question some of his behavior because he has faded off end of season a few times, and less of that rookie superstar.

Reactions: CWR