2011-12 Dallas Mavericks thread.

juck

Reaction score
zrinkill;4470069 said:
Dude i dont understand where u get that from. Ive never rooted for any other teams but Mavs,Cowboys and Rangers. EVER. So Why dont u kindly get off my butt eh? If u can prove other wise go ahead.

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
Looks like Derek Fisher is going to the Thunder. What do you think, Mavs fans?

DFWJC

Reaction score
EMMITTnROY;4470796 said:
Bench fodder.

I am kidding

Reaction score
EMMITTnROY;4470796 said:

Well I'm a Lakers fan obviously, but I think he's gonna help you guys. One thing y'all are missing is veteran leadership. Fisher proves that veteran and championship experience. He obviously is very clutch. As long as he plays limited minutes he'll help OKC out. Still can't believe we traded him. Should've traded that scrub Blake.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
juck;4471569 said:
Big game tonight against Kobe and the Kobettes.

0321-kobe-bryant-526a.jpg

juck

Reaction score
DFWJC;4471895 said:
I'll be there.
Lucky man. :bow: Wood is out. Bynum is gonna have to be doubled. Leaving Bryant open. Mahinmi is gonna have to make Bynum work. We got our hands full. On a good note DWESt is shooting again. He may be back soon.

DFWJC

Reaction score
juck;4472064 said:
Lucky man. :bow: Wood is out. Bynum is gonna have to be doubled. Leaving Bryant open. Mahinmi is gonna have to make Bynum work. We got our hands full. On a good note DWESt is shooting again. He may be back soon.
Is Marion a go? He defends Kobe fairly well.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
juck;4472064 said:

At this point in his career I'm fine with containing Bynum and letting Kobe try to beat us. This isnt 2003 Kobe who can drop 60 if you let him.

Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4472651 said:
At this point in his career I'm fine with containing Bynum and letting Kobe try to beat us. This isnt 2003 Kobe who can drop 60 if you let him.

Lol there will be no containing Bynum. Luckily for Dallas they seem to always guard Kobe well. Ever since Marion has been there Kobe has struggled.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4472680 said:
Lol there will be no containing Bynum. Luckily for Dallas they seem to always guard Kobe well. Ever since Marion has been there Kobe has struggled.

Bynum has a tendency to turn the ball over when met with constant double teams. It's what Houston did last night and he had four or five.

Bynum isnt Shaq, he doesnt have some gift of nature that prevents him from being stopped.

Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4472704 said:
Bynum has a tendency to turn the ball over when met with constant double teams. It's what Houston did last night and he had four or five.

Bynum isnt Shaq, he doesnt have some gift of nature that prevents him from being stopped.

He struggled with the double teams at the beginning of the season, but that's because it was really the 1st time he had ever been consistently double teamed. He's gotten a lot better as the season has gone on. If the Lakers actually give him the ball he can't be stopped.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4472711 said:
He struggled with the double teams at the beginning of the season, but that's because it was really the 1st time he had ever been consistently double teamed. He's gotten a lot better as the season has gone on. If the Lakers actually give him the ball he can't be stopped.

Everyone except Chamberlin (almost an unfair size advantage for his era) and Shaq at times (a freak of nature with the size and strength that required you foul him or be dunked on) can be contained if not stopped.

50 PPG and 25 RPG is unstoppable, Bynum is a good player going through what's called a hot streak.

juck

Reaction score
Bynum is a very good 5. Problem is he is def injury prone with glass knees.He is a scumball too.What he did to JJB was unreal last night.

juck

Reaction score
Tough matchup with 3 starters out. Marion is needed for Kobe. And DWEST is the only guard who can defend quick pgs. I hope we get healthy soon.:banghead: