2011-12 Dallas Mavericks thread.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Dallas down 1 with ball and 15 secs.... takes the lead w/ 8 secs left...shot too quick?
Crap. Yep...tied at 89 w/ 2 secs.
OT again ...lol

DFWJC

Reaction score
Dirk! Same deal though? Dirk hits a 3 to tie in OT but 3 sec left this time.
Dirk has 38
Double OT

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Carroll grabbed both of Dirk's arms on that last possession. I have to think that's a makeup for the two ref cluster****s that hurt the Jazz prior.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4509481 said:
He wasn't yesterday. :laugh2:

Dirk has the second highest FG % in the final two minutes of any active player among those who average at least two shots in that span for their careers. Kobe is fifth.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
The players are exhausted, this is just sloppy now. Lots of reaching in, moving screens and short-ironing shots.

Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4509497 said:
Dirk has the second highest FG % in the final two minutes of any active player among those who average at least two shots in that span for their careers. Kobe is fifth.

Relax I didn't say he wasn't clutch I said he played like ish today he came to play unfortunately for him his teammates didn't.

Mrdude108

Corleone
Reaction score
Well that was kind of devestating...to my fan heart and the team. All those minutes. 45 for Kidd, over 50 for Dirk and Terry.

7th seed now, :bang2:

MC KAos

Reaction score
man, the mavs kind of suck, but i still would rather not face them in the first round! hopefully you guys move up to the 6 at least! or we move up to the 1

DFWJC

Reaction score
Corleone;4509513 said:
Well that was kind of devestating...to my fan heart and the team. All those minutes. 45 for Kidd, over 50 for Dirk and Terry.

7th seed now, :bang2:
Brutal but on the road at a tough place to play the day after losing at LA in OT, I liked the heart to keep coming back even if they lost in triple OT.

They have swept Denver this year, so the 6th seed is still there for the taking

juck

Reaction score
We need a decent Scoring 5 along with DWILL next year. Like Lopez.I actually think getting Garnett to play the 5 would be sweet. He has been playing it lately and well. He could adjust to Dirks game. Plays great defense and scores well.

DFWJC

Reaction score
juck;4510560 said:
We need a decent Scoring 5 along with DWILL next year. Like Lopez.I actually think getting Garnett to play the 5 would be sweet. He has been playing it lately and well. He could adjust to Dirks game. Plays great defense and scores well.
Lopez would be great.

No thanks on Garnett unless we can't find a younger guy. He could be a decent short-term patch, but I'm hoping to get away from these patch jobs.

This team desperately needs to get younger and I'm sure that's the goal.

juck

Reaction score
DFWJC;4510596 said:
Lopez would be great.

No thanks on Garnett unless we can't find a younger guy. He could be a decent short-term patch, but I'm hoping to get away from these patch jobs.

This team desperately needs to get younger and I'm sure that's the goal.
True about the youth.I hope we can keep JET.