2011-12 Dallas Mavericks thread.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Man, when the Mavericks lose this year, they LOSE. Jeez.

Tonight was about as ugly as you can get.

Reaction score
Mavs are in the same boat as my Lakers just too old and slow. They got worse while the rest of the West got better. They better pray the Magic hold on to Dwight all season.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
You guys should change your colors to brown and browner.....cause you look, smell, and play like a bunch of turds this season

DFWJC

Reaction score
Biggems;4361379 said:
You guys should change your colors to brown and browner.....cause you look, smell, and play like a bunch of turds this season
That's our Bigs...all class.

Check back in with us in about 1 month.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
DFWJC;4361384 said:
That's our Bigs...all class.

Check back in with us in about 1 month.

you will probably be better, but you might not. how long will Kidd be out or have to deal with the back problems? Carter is old and lame. Both of your Centers are garbage, we had 1 of them and he was garbage here too. Delonte West is a waste of time and money. Odom looks old, slow, and lost out there. Marion looks old and non-existent. You have Dirk, Roddy, Terry, and that young kid on the perimeter....other than that, I see nothing of interest with your team.

Cuban was a complete fool for letting Chandler, Butler, and Barea go. I just think you took a huge step back instead of building on your Championship run.

For years I would worry about playing the Mavs, but this year, they remind me of the mid 90s Mavs.....a sad pathetic patsy of a team.

GO SPURS GO

Reaction score
Biggems;4361413 said:
you will probably be better, but you might not. how long will Kidd be out or have to deal with the back problems? Carter is old and lame. Both of your Centers are garbage, we had 1 of them and he was garbage here too. Delonte West is a waste of time and money. Odom looks old, slow, and lost out there. Marion looks old and non-existent. You have Dirk, Roddy, Terry, and that young kid on the perimeter....other than that, I see nothing of interest with your team.

Cuban was a complete fool for letting Chandler, Butler, and Barea go. I just think you took a huge step back instead of building on your Championship run.

For years I would worry about playing the Mavs, but this year, they remind me of the mid 90s Mavs.....a sad pathetic patsy of a team.

GO SPURS GO

Lol why are you talking ****? It's not like the Spurs are gonna win anything this year not with a washed up Duncan. We saw last year they had a great regular season, but were exposed in the playoffs.

juck

Reaction score
Biggems;4361413 said:

GO SPURS GO

Ur whole team is old and slow. U honestly think Bonner is gonna do anything in the playoffs? cmon. Spurs are a regular season team. they cant keep up with the young teams. Cubes got a title and is now gonna unload half the team this summer to get Dwill and Dwight. U watch...

Reaction score
juck;4361543 said:
Ur whole team is old and slow. U honestly think Bonner is gonna do anything in the playoffs? cmon. Spurs are a regular season team. they cant keep up with the young teams. Cubes got a title and is now gonna unload half the team this summer to get Dwill and Dwight. U watch...

Dwight will be a Laker.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4361538 said:
Lol why are you talking ****? It's not like the Spurs are gonna win anything this year not with a washed up Duncan. We saw last year they had a great regular season, but were exposed in the playoffs.

Duncan looks really washed up....stop clownin yourself man. Duncan may not be in his prime anymore, but he is still a top 5 PF in this league. Neal, Blair, Anderson, Green, Splitter and Leonard are all young. Parker and Ford, while veterans, are still in their 20s. I know he is a garbage player, but Diogo is young as well. Duncan is in his mid 30s, while Manu and Jefferson are in their early 30s. I believe Bonner is late 20s to early 30s. The fact is, this year's Spurs team is not as old and unathletic as it has been over the last few years.

So they got beat by Memphis last season, horrible matchup for them, just as Golden St. was for Dallas a few years ago, and just as Portland is for the Lakers.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
juck;4361543 said:

Our whole team huh? That must mean the Mavs players are 6 ft under, cause the Spurs ran circles around your decrepid bunch all night long.

Here are the ages of the Spurs, Mavs, and Lakers since we have fans of these 3 teams in this discussion...Spurs look like the fountain of youth compared to the other two teams.

Duncan 35
Manu 34
Bonner 31
Jefferson 31
Parker 29
Ford 28
Diogu 28
Neal 27
Splitter 27
Green 24
Anderson 22
Blair 22
Leonard 20
Joseph 20

Kidd 38
Cardinal 34
Carter 34
Terry 34
Dirk 33
Marion 33
Odom 32
Haywood 32
West 28
Mahinmi 25
Williams 25
Wright 24
Beaubois 23
Jones 23

Fisher 37
Bryant 33
World Peace 32
Barnes 31
Blake 31
Gasol 31
Murphy 31
Walton 31
Kapono 30
Bynum 24
McRoberts 24
Caracter 23
Goudelock 23
Ebanks 22
Morris 21

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4361544 said:
Dwight will be a Laker.

I guess you will be trading both 1st round picks plus Bynum and maybe McRoberts to get him.

BTW, I was kind of upset that you guys got McRoberts. I was hoping the Spurs would be in play for him. He is a very solid reserve big man. I think Indiana should have made a stronger play to keep him.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Hey Bigs.
I know you are smarter than you are sounding right now (Mavs talk). No way you can possibly think that one game bears any indication whatsoever over a full season.
The Mavs just comfortably beat a very young and athletic Thunder team and they lost to them on the road on a last second shot a few night earlier.

You're jumping to conclusions way too quickly here.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
DFWJC;4361656 said:
Hey Bigs.
I know you are smarter than you are sounding right now (Mavs talk). No way you can possibly think that one game bears any indication whatsoever over a full season.
The Mavs just comfortably beat a very young and athletic Thunder team and they lost to them on the road on a last second shot a few night earlier.

You're jumping to conclusions way too quickly here.

Im actually just giving a few posters a hard time....cause they are acting like clowns....and not even funny circus clowns either.

MC KAos

Reaction score
ive said it before, and ill say it again; as it stands now, every team that makes the playoffs in the west has about the same chance to make the finals. Its all going to depend on health and momentum. for instance, right now it would probably be the blazers, but god knows who will be hot come playoff time. This is only because the Thunder are so inexperienced, because in a couple of years, unless juck's or cowboys&lakersfan's pipe dreams come true, the thunder will dominate this conference.

DFWJC

Reaction score
As a UNC Tarheel grad and fan, maybe I can help all of the Mavs, Spurs, Lakers fans find some common thread.

Lakers UNC ties:
Front office man Mitch Kupchek and Laker Hall-of Famer James Worthy were both All-Americans at UNC for starters

Spurs UNC ties:
Former coach Larry Brown (UNC player and dean Smith coaching tree) and his protege, Gregg Popovich (coach of 4 NBA titles). Coaching tree ties anyway.

Mavs UNC ties:
there are currently 3 UNC Tarheels on the roster and too many to mention from the past.

Go Heels :D

Reaction score
Biggems;4361642 said:
Duncan looks really washed up....stop clownin yourself man. Duncan may not be in his prime anymore, but he is still a top 5 PF in this league. Neal, Blair, Anderson, Green, Splitter and Leonard are all young. Parker and Ford, while veterans, are still in their 20s. I know he is a garbage player, but Diogo is young as well. Duncan is in his mid 30s, while Manu and Jefferson are in their early 30s. I believe Bonner is late 20s to early 30s. The fact is, this year's Spurs team is not as old and unathletic as it has been over the last few years.

So they got beat by Memphis last season, horrible matchup for them, just as Golden St. was for Dallas a few years ago, and just as Portland is for the Lakers.

Duncan a top 5 PF? :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

The dude is averaging like 11 & 7 how are those top 5 PF numbers? I could name 15 power forwards better than him.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4362065 said:

The dude is averaging like 11 & 7 how are those top 5 PF numbers? I could name 15 power forwards better than him.

give me names

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
DFWJC;4361967 said:
As a UNC Tarheel grad and fan, maybe I can help all of the Mavs, Spurs, Lakers fans find some common thread.

Lakers UNC ties:
Front office man Mitch Kupchek and Laker Hall-of Famer James Worthy were both All-Americans at UNC for starters

Spurs UNC ties:
Former coach Larry Brown (UNC player and dean Smith coaching tree) and his protege, Gregg Popovich (coach of 4 NBA titles). Coaching tree ties anyway.

Mavs UNC ties:
there are currently 3 UNC Tarheels on the roster and too many to mention from the past.

Go Heels :D

what about Danny Green....didn't he go to UNC?

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
MC KAos;4361706 said:
ive said it before, and ill say it again; as it stands now, every team that makes the playoffs in the west has about the same chance to make the finals. Its all going to depend on health and momentum. for instance, right now it would probably be the blazers, but god knows who will be hot come playoff time. This is only because the Thunder are so inexperienced, because in a couple of years, unless juck's or cowboys&lakersfan's pipe dreams come true, the thunder will dominate this conference.

bring on the Blazers, i am not afraid of them or any team....I honestly, with all of my heart, believe if the Spurs are healthy come playoff time, they will be in the NBA Finals.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4362065 said:

seriously, what five power forwards would you rather have on your team, completely healthy, if the lakers are in the finals?