2011-12 Dallas Mavericks thread.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4549641 said:
They'd be at best the 5th best team in the West.

Thunder still better.

Spurs still better.

Lakers still better unless we lose Sessions which is doubtful and don't replace him.

Grizz are better maybe even the Clippers.

yup, what they do around him and dirk is just as important.

after the thunder finish off the mavs, the next most important date for them is May 30th, cuz if the nets win the lottery, no way in hell does Dwill leave.

Reaction score
juck;4549643 said:
That was written by a nets reporter. Im sure DWILL agent is gonna posture. However if we dont get him I am completely happy with Gragic at PG and Spencer Hawes or Dalembert or Eric Gordon or Josh or Gerald, Theres so many FA this year.

None of those guys will make the Mavs a contender. They need another star.

juck

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4549641 said:
They'd be at best the 5th best team in the West.

Thunder still better.

Spurs still better.

Lakers still better unless we lose Sessions which is doubtful and don't replace him.

Grizz are better maybe even the Clippers.
Ur completely insane huh?

If this team right now had DWILL we would go right past OKC and probably everyone else. We swept the Lakers without him. Cmon. Be real. Dallas gave up when the season started. The lockout,etc... Half the team is on one year contracts. We beat the Heat without DWILL. And dont tell me Chandler cause our Defensive stats were just as good. Just remember that we beat the ****** HEAT,OKC,SWEPT Lakers,beat Portland. How easy everyone forgets. Im happy Cuban didnt pay Chandler all that money. Then we are jammed up without the ability to have new youth. This year was the rebuild season. You underestimate DWILL. He never played with a player as good as Dirk. Sorry Boozer sucks compared to Dirk. Either way we are gonna be major players this offseason and actually have a nice first round pick in a deep draft.

juck

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4549651 said:
None of those guys will make the Mavs a contender. They need another star.
Ur clueless. :lmao:

MC KAos

Reaction score
juck;4549656 said:

If this team right now had DWILL we would go right past OKC and probably everyone else. We swept the Lakers without him. Cmon. Be real. Dallas gave up when the season started. The lockout,etc... Half the team is on one year contracts. We beat the Heat without DWILL. And dont tell me Chandler cause our Defensive stats were just as good. Just remember that we beat the ****** HEAT,OKC,SWEPT Lakers,beat Portland. How easy everyone forgets. Im happy Cuban didnt pay Chandler all that money. Then we are jammed up without the ability to have new youth. This year was the rebuild season. You underestimate DWILL. He never played with a player as good as Dirk. Sorry Boozer sucks compared to Dirk. Either way we are gonna be major players this offseason and actually have a nice first round pick in a deep draft.

:confused:

you beat the heat without Dwill but with a lot of players you wont be able to afford once he is signed! i hate that you guys keep talking crap about chandler like he wasnt the second most important player on the mavs! besides defense, he gave the mavs an attitude! he hit back when players were punking dirk, he even said last year when he was with the hornets it was easy to beat the mavs, just punch them in the mouth and they would fold, he changed the culture! talk smack about a guy who turned the knicks into a good defensive team! they averaged 25 less points per game allowed in games he played vs games he missed with the knicks this year! thats not an accident! the mavs might have been the best defensive team in the league this year with him, as good as the bulls, and they might have won a hell of a lot more games and not had to play the thunder in the first round! keep talking smack about chandler, just shows how ignorant you are to how important a defensive anchor is.

Reaction score
juck;4549656 said:

I think you're the one who's insane. That was last year no one cares about last year. What they did in the past is irrelevant. As much as I love Dirk he's nowhere near the same player he once was. Still a great player, but not unstoppable anymore. I don't give a f what the stats say the Mavs were clearly not the same without Chandler you're delusional if you think otherwise. Deron is incredibly overrated. He's a good player, but nowhere near the best point guard. CP3, TP9, D-Rose (when healthy), and even Rondo are all superior.

juck

Reaction score
MC KAos;4549671 said:
:confused:

you beat the heat without Dwill but with a lot of players you wont be able to afford once he is signed! i hate that you guys keep talking crap about chandler like he wasnt the second most important player on the mavs! besides defense, he gave the mavs an attitude! he hit back when players were punking dirk, he even said last year when he was with the hornets it was easy to beat the mavs, just punch them in the mouth and they would fold, he changed the culture! talk smack about a guy who turned the knicks into a good defensive team! they averaged 25 less points per game allowed in games he played vs games he missed with the knicks this year! thats not an accident! the mavs might have been the best defensive team in the league this year with him, as good as the bulls, and they might have won a hell of a lot more games and not had to play the thunder in the first round! keep talking smack about chandler, just shows how ignorant you are to how important a defensive anchor is.
Chandler was very good fit for mavs but he is not a max center. He is injury prone and you seem to forget that before last year he was an MLE center. DWILL is great especially with Great players to pass too. He played on the Nets lol.

juck

Reaction score
Sucks my team sucks this year. The owner obviously had a huge part in this for money reasons and youth. Any other year I would be extremely upset but winning the ring last year and Beating the Heat has kept me content until next season. This is an asterick year. Heat are winning anyways. And I am making money on it. :eek:

Reaction score
juck;4549737 said:
Sucks my team sucks this year. The owner obviously had a huge part in this for money reasons and youth. Any other year I would be extremely upset but winning the ring last year and Beating the Heat has kept me content until next season. This is an asterick year. Heat are winning anyways. And I am making money on it. :eek:

No they're not and you'll be losing money.

juck

Reaction score
Well this could and very well be the last games for JET,KIDD,Marion,Haywood,etc... Only player safe is Dirk I think. :( Sad but its time for a new horizon.

Bluestang

Reaction score
I saw Stephen Jones at the game, he looked nervous there at the end.

juck

Reaction score
Time to bury this stupid season. Its offseason time.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Did anyone see the Dirk postgame PC? He was asked about Rick coming back next year and talked about him in the past tense. Could he not be re-signed? Does Dirk not like him?

Seemed very strange.