2012 NBA Finals Thread

Reaction score
22094963.jpg

:lmao:

ghst187

Reaction score
I have to think that had the Spurs blown through the Thunder like it appeared they would after game 2 of the WCFs, the Spurs would've been picked by the experts to win in 5 games or less and I really think they would've swept the Heat. I think there shouldn't be a lot of doubt that the Thunder are the better team...they just have to prove it by playing as well as they did against the Spurs. If a team can consistently come back from double digit deficits with ease whenever they feel like it.....while the other team can just hope to hold on and they know it....you have to say the Thunder are better....maybe not as mature as they could be...but obviously better. If the Thunder lose this series its because they just fell apart and didn't play well, it won't because the Heat are a better team. No way the Heat would've beaten the Spurs.

Reaction score
Big game tonight. In the post Jordan era when the Finals are tied 1-1 the winner of game 3 has won 4 of the 5 series. Last year's Mavs were the one team that won the series after losing game 3.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4596033 said:
Big game tonight. In the post Jordan era when the Finals are tied 1-1 the winner of game 3 has won 4 of the 5 series. Last year's Mavs were the one team that won the series after losing game 3.

I'm going to go on record and say that the Heat win this one.

Extra day of rest for Bosh's abdominals and Wade's legs. LeBron will be LeBron. Norris Cole finally getting off the bench (Spoelstra is horrible) and guys like Battier and Haslem will continue to show up.

Unless of course, Mike Miller sees significant minutes. Then the Heat will be stuck in a close one.

Edit: Spoelstra is so terrible that even if the Heat win the championship, I'd let him go and go for Van Gundy or someone else.

dez_for_prez

Reaction score
casmith07;4596037 said:
Edit: Spoelstra is so terrible that even if the Heat win the championship, I'd let him go and go for Van Gundy or someone else.

That would be worse then Trent Dilfer after winning the Super Bowl. :laugh2:

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Referees missed an obvious foul under the basket on LeBron.

It also wasn't a travel, since they ruled the foul as a blocked shot.

a_minimalist

Reaction score
casmith07;4596107 said:
Referees missed an obvious foul under the basket on LeBron.

It also wasn't a travel, since they ruled the foul as a blocked shot.

That can't be possible. This is the heat you are talking about!

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
a_minimalist;4596130 said:
That can't be possible. This is the heat you are talking about!

I know. They get all the calls...surprised Durant hasn't fouled out yet. [/sarcasm]

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
When the Heat go away from the high pick and roll with LeBron and Bosh, they let OKC back into the game.

Spoelstra's gotta go.

Noryb

Reaction score
casmith07;4596188 said:
When the Heat go away from the high pick and roll with LeBron and Bosh, they let OKC back into the game.

Spoelstra's gotta go.

I'm starting to think they go away from it to give LeBron a rest. I'm amazed by how much is asked of him.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Great call by Joey on Durant.

Good point about LeBron needing a break.

LOL at James Harden coming up incredibly small in crunch time.

Oh and PS, LeBron's free throws? Clutch all series. Oh PPS, LeBron has a double double and almost has 30 points for the 6th consecutive post-season game.

Still a lot of time left though.

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
casmith07;4596189 said:
He is everything wrong with the game of basketball in one guy.

He has 6 assists to Westbrook's 3. He should be their starting PG and Westbrook should be their starting SG.